Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#4427 Nov 27, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Bear Arms--Iagree yes you have the right to bears arms.All people should be armed
patrick-topeka

Topeka, KS

#4428 Nov 27, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to not make a habit of replying to gray box posters, who either lack the smarts to set up a Registered Topix Account or who lack the nads to post Registered, but I'll make an exception here, cupcake.
You assume I'm anti-gun. You also assume I'm not as "prepared" as you are, pookie. I love guns, not laws that let an apparent knuckle-dragging, whiny mouth-breather like you own multiple semi-auto guns.
You "I'm bad! No I swear I'm bad" wimps make me laugh. Be prepared, and if and when it gets intense and you can't protect yourself, don't expect me and mine to protect you and yours. Good luck with that!
Good luck too with the lame "we'll be sure to make sure your good and fukd" threat, puddin. You assume much and have no idea who you're threatening. If you must, come and get me, sweetie! You'd regret it!
You sure seem to be a pathetic, sad little man, hiding behind a gray box. With your attitude, I'll bet you're a real success out here in the R W! Angry, bully-wannabe posters entertain me, but I pity you!
Sound like a typical sheep to me Mr. Badass... Good luck with that! Anytime you would to take it off-line Im game.
dont tread on us

Jefferson City, MO

#4429 Nov 27, 2012
patrick-topeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound like a typical sheep to me Mr. Badass... Good luck with that! Anytime you would to take it off-line Im game.
I'll take point .... if you got my back !!!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4430 Nov 27, 2012
patrick-topeka wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a sheep? From the candy-azz poster who either lacks the smarts to set up a Registered Topix Account, or who lacks the intestinal and spinal fortitude to not hide behind a gray box? The only guys you're fooling here are yourself and Mr. I'll Frag Your Back. There, there! We'll pretend like you've got a pair, okay? Be safe out there, pookie!
dont tread on us

Jefferson City, MO

#4431 Nov 27, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a sheep? From the candy-azz poster who either lacks the smarts to set up a Registered Topix Account, or who lacks the intestinal and spinal fortitude to not hide behind a gray box? The only guys you're fooling here are yourself and Mr. I'll Frag Your Back. There, there! We'll pretend like you've got a pair, okay? Be safe out there, pookie!
blah blah blah
Native American

Sharon Springs, KS

#4432 Nov 27, 2012
I travel these United States a lot. I do not travel with a firearm. I do not need a firearm in my opinion, on a regular basis, mainly because I have a "right" to possess one if I chose to do so. Simply put, because I can have a gun, I probably don't need one. Even stupid thugs in the USA know that old guy over there may be "packing" heat. He has the right! In Mexico for example, that oldfart doesn't have a gun so lets take his cash.....oooops there is a Federallie with an uzi maybe we better find someone else to rob. Not knowing if someone is armed IS a deterrent to crime. Knowing an old guy can't have a gun would appear to subsidize crime. Simple observation!
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#4433 Nov 28, 2012
We may be anonymous cowards, but we are REGISTERED anonymous cowards.
LMAO

Junction City, KS

#4434 Nov 29, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Those icons claim you`re a "reigning champ" (of what?), "know how to score" (score what? Crack? Meth?), "early adopter" (were you adopted or did you adopt a dog from the Animal Shelter ?) Couldn`t find anybody in the US named "Chilli J " either. Your credibility is non-existant, "Champ".

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4435 Nov 29, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>Those icons claim you`re a "reigning champ" (of what?), "know how to score" (score what? Crack? Meth?), "early adopter" (were you adopted or did you adopt a dog from the Animal Shelter ?) Couldn`t find anybody in the US named "Chilli J " either. Your credibility is non-existant, "Champ".
That's all you've got, clueless little gray box poster? So you're unaware there in sleepy J C that there's a "Topix Game" out there on the big boy Forums that gives you silly icons? I'm not surprised!

From your post above, you've confirmed that you're unaware of a lot. Look at me, I'm "LMAO" and I'll lamely question a Registered poster's credibility, while I spinelessly hide behind a gray box post! LOL

So I have no credibility? That, coming from a gray box hiding behind a post name of "LMAO", at least in the above post? You're a shining example of credibility, aren't you, angry, scared, whiny little guy.

I'm genuinely concerned about your safety, little one. You obviously need lots of guns, autos, semis, as many as you can afford to buy. You might want to stay there in J C, because the R W can be tough!

If you accidently wander onto a big boy Topix Forum and the big boys and girls there pick on you, I'll tell them to stop, you're just some clueless idjit from J C. Don't be scared! I've got your back, bud!
Eric H

Oskaloosa, KS

#4436 Nov 29, 2012
Don't worry all you naive people. I am coming for your firearms. It won't be long and you will all be our subjects. Consider yourselves PRE-WARNED...
Impressive

Junction City, KS

#4437 Nov 29, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you've got, clueless little gray box poster? So you're unaware there in sleepy J C that there's a "Topix Game" out there on the big boy Forums that gives you silly icons? I'm not surprised!
From your post above, you've confirmed that you're unaware of a lot. Look at me, I'm "LMAO" and I'll lamely question a Registered poster's credibility, while I spinelessly hide behind a gray box post! LOL
So I have no credibility? That, coming from a gray box hiding behind a post name of "LMAO", at least in the above post? You're a shining example of credibility, aren't you, angry, scared, whiny little guy.
I'm genuinely concerned about your safety, little one. You obviously need lots of guns, autos, semis, as many as you can afford to buy. You might want to stay there in J C, because the R W can be tough!
If you accidently wander onto a big boy Topix Forum and the big boys and girls there pick on you, I'll tell them to stop, you're just some clueless idjit from J C. Don't be scared! I've got your back, bud!
Chilli J ..... blogger, statesman, orator, advice columnist, patriot, self-defense expert, intellectual sophisticate, world citizen, adventurer, explorer,role model. Your lack of fame , fortune , significance , or relevance is overwhelming.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#4438 Dec 3, 2012
Note the intellectual deterioration of the white male. You can only find this degeneration on one other subject: Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge pickups.

European males were bred to toil in fields and march as pikemen in the army. You can tell.
FSM01

Miami Beach, FL

#4439 Dec 4, 2012
One thing that is not mentioned anywhere is that "right to bear arms" was created in a tempestuous period and the era of revolution and conflict, and for militia purposes. It did not mean that civilians, especially now a days, could carry guns for "non-fighting" purposes. At that time civilians were expected to fight and this is clearly NOT the case today. It was not until 2008 and 2010 that the Supreme Court issued two Second Amendment decisions that protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia such as self-defense within the home. That was not what our founding fathers had in mind!
Rebuttal

Junction City, KS

#4440 Dec 4, 2012
FSM01 wrote:
One thing that is not mentioned anywhere is that "right to bear arms" was created in a tempestuous period and the era of revolution and conflict, and for militia purposes. It did not mean that civilians, especially now a days, could carry guns for "non-fighting" purposes. At that time civilians were expected to fight and this is clearly NOT the case today. It was not until 2008 and 2010 that the Supreme Court issued two Second Amendment decisions that protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia such as self-defense within the home. That was not what our founding fathers had in mind!
The world may have changed in 237 tears, but life in the US is no less dangerous now, and possibly more so than Colonial times were. Criminals have powerful, sophisticated weapons and drugs like crack and meth breed violence and desperation. Police can`t be everywhere, all the time, at a moment`s notice. Personal safety is an individual responsibility and I salute those with the courage and fortitude to protect themselves and loved ones by any means necessary. Constitutional Amendments are sacred to us as a Nation and must not be infringed upon.
Law

Papillion, NE

#4441 Dec 5, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're simply a "reistered" colostomy bag with ears.
Law

Papillion, NE

#4442 Dec 5, 2012
registered
Law

Papillion, NE

#4443 Dec 5, 2012
FSM01 wrote:
One thing that is not mentioned anywhere is that "right to bear arms" was created in a tempestuous period and the era of revolution and conflict, and for militia purposes. It did not mean that civilians, especially now a days, could carry guns for "non-fighting" purposes.
Got proof? The word "fighting" does not appear in the 2nd Amendment
FSM01 wrote:
At that time civilians were expected to fight and this is clearly NOT the case today.
Really? How so? Do you know how the Founding Fathers felt about standing armies?
FSM01 wrote:
It was not until 2008 and 2010 that the Supreme Court issued two Second Amendment decisions that protects an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militia such as self-defense within the home. That was not what our founding fathers had in mind!
Really? Where is your proof for that?

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#4444 Dec 6, 2012
Rebuttal wrote:
<quoted text>The world may have changed in 237 tears, but life in the US is no less dangerous now, and possibly more so than Colonial times were. Criminals have powerful, sophisticated weapons and drugs like crack and meth breed violence and desperation. Police can`t be everywhere, all the time, at a moment`s notice. Personal safety is an individual responsibility and I salute those with the courage and fortitude to protect themselves and loved ones by any means necessary. Constitutional Amendments are sacred to us as a Nation and must not be infringed upon.
If the average person had had about four home invasion robberies in the last year, your point would be valid. But the truth is one has a greater risk of catapulting off a cliff in an out of control car than of being terrorized by cartoon villians like Mickey Mouse's "Beagle Boys" with their opera masks climbing in second story windows to steal silverware. This leaves a plethora of loaded guns lying about and dimbuls with paranoid ideations in control of them.

The gun dealer is no different from the drug pusher or tobacco executive; he seeks to sell you something you don't need which does you more harm than good.
roo brain is pudding

Leavenworth, KS

#4445 Dec 6, 2012
This is the Kangaroo's profile what a fu<king hypocrite
Q & A with The Kangaroo

Headline:

Fightin' Liberal

Hometown:

Junction City KS

Neighborhood:

Downtown

Local Favorites:

Church of Our Savior United Methodist

I Belong To:

Geary County Democratic Executive Committee

When I'm Not on Topix:

What? I wurk, unlike the malefactors of great wealth.

Read My Forum Posts Because:

I'm fun and I'll smite the teabaggers with elan.

I'm Listening To:

Decembrists, Public Enemy

Read This Book:

Republican Gomorrah

Favorite Things:

Cheese enchiladas, Plus-Size women, indie movies, Diet Coke

On My Mind:

Saving the country from the American Taliban

I Believe In:

Love...and that you should not live any better than anyone else because of whose crotch you popped out of.

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#4446 Dec 6, 2012
roo brain is pudding wrote:
This is the Kangaroo's profile what a fu<king hypocrite
Q & A with The Kangaroo
Headline:
Fightin' Liberal
Hometown:
Junction City KS
Neighborhood:
Downtown
Local Favorites:
Church of Our Savior United Methodist
I Belong To:
Geary County Democratic Executive Committee
When I'm Not on Topix:
What? I wurk, unlike the malefactors of great wealth.
Read My Forum Posts Because:
I'm fun and I'll smite the teabaggers with elan.
I'm Listening To:
Decembrists, Public Enemy
Read This Book:
Republican Gomorrah
Favorite Things:
Cheese enchiladas, Plus-Size women, indie movies, Diet Coke
On My Mind:
Saving the country from the American Taliban
I Believe In:
Love...and that you should not live any better than anyone else because of whose crotch you popped out of.
So....You, the person who posted this, finds my profile interesting, I suppose, because it indicates a life well lived unlike his sordid taking up of good air. The poor ass thinks to have posted such is clever, but it only serves to illustrate his own shortcomings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in Knickers (Oct '08) Oct 22 Andrew8443 1,146
Five Kansas Dairy Queen stores hit by data breach Oct 22 4megurl 12
Now Casting - Career Show! Oct 17 JVaughan 1
Do you enjoy a good beer ?? Oct 17 Elise Gingerich 4
Review: Cici's Pizza Oct 17 Elise Gingerich 3
Watson Park (Jul '12) Oct 15 Elise Gingrich 2
Sophie House Linwood KS (Jun '13) Oct 13 Dave 11
Lawrence Dating
Find my Match

Lawrence Jobs