First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NO GAYS

San Antonio, TX

#21 Feb 16, 2013
NO GAYS at dance, NO GAYS at Christmas! Especially those who can't use the proper grammar for spelling a proper name.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#22 Feb 16, 2013
When attempting to correct someone's grammar, one should not fu** up one's own. It should be "at THE dance", not "at dance."

So, by your name, you'll be attending the dance OR christmas? Pretty creepy for you to invite yourself to a HS dance.
NO GAYS wrote:
NO GAYS at dance, NO GAYS at Christmas! Especially those who can't use the proper grammar for spelling a proper name.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#23 Feb 16, 2013
DavidM wrote:
If you don't approve of gays, it is always hate. If you don't like the black race, it is hate. If you speak out against the gay marriage like chicken place did, they must hate all gays. If you don't like the color red, you must belong to some hate group. It's all about hate just because you don't approve of gay marriage or bring a gay date to a prom..
<quoted text>
How would you feel if Topix banned you from posting because your name is David and they don't approve of people named David?

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#24 Feb 16, 2013
What is the big deal? It is there page. If they don't like the name then I would be glad to go someplace else or start my own. I for one do not want to force myself on others like some groups do.
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you feel if Topix banned you from posting because your name is David and they don't approve of people named David?

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#25 Feb 16, 2013
Its a ridiculous idea to think you're 'getting rid of gays' by declaring, alone mind you, that no gays should show up at the prom. This low=rent creature can sell her tickets to a non- gay prom, and the 4 people who show up will be embarrassed to be there. She's a lone-wolf and needs to be put out of her misery. This is high school, leave them alone to sort themselves out.
And I'm sure the town is going to thank this useless p.o.s. for ruining it this year.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#26 Feb 16, 2013
DavidM wrote:
What is the big deal? It is there page. If they don't like the name then I would be glad to go someplace else or start my own. I for one do not want to force myself on others like some groups do.
<quoted text>
OK then, I don't want you to post on here anymore; I don't like you forcing yourself on me and others on here.
right

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Feb 16, 2013
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>OK then, I don't want you to post on here anymore; I don't like you forcing yourself on me and others on here.
Yet he will never stop forcing himself on others. Most annoying presence on topix. He forces himself on others with each and every post. Just like trying to drum up sympathy with that clogged urethra post/cancer. Buddy, no one here gives a snot.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#28 Feb 17, 2013
Your right. You better read my post because I am pulling my gun right now. Now read or run.
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he will never stop forcing himself on others. Most annoying presence on topix. He forces himself on others with each and every post. Just like trying to drum up sympathy with that clogged urethra post/cancer. Buddy, no one here gives a snot.
Tina

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Feb 17, 2013
Who cares?

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#30 Feb 17, 2013
DavidM wrote:
Your right. You better read my post because I am pulling my gun right now. Now read or run.
<quoted text>
Oooh, scary!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House votes to block EPA regulation of streams,... 3 hr spud 47
Fairychauns win in Ireland 8 hr The Great Wisdom 1
They pull 19 kids and counting? 8 hr The Great Wisdom 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Indianapolis, IN (Jul '10) 21 hr pewwert 1,397
Ballard's wife is Bisexual Fri The Great Kaptoz 1
Mayor Ballard Honors Nasty Letterman Fri The Great Wisdom 5
Brenda Kay Thompson (Jun '11) Fri pcfrmfl 4
More from around the web

Lawrence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]