Starbucks Says No More Guns
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Poe

Delaware, OH

#22 Sep 18, 2013
Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't buy anything at sbux for 1.75...can you?
i heard you would dress up in a nurse outfit and turn a trick for a quarter.
Poe

Delaware, OH

#23 Sep 18, 2013
owen wrote:
<quoted text>
plus the dude is carrying a loaded firearm yikes!!! wonder when he will kill someone?
He is a drunk driver and a drunk shooter and a drunk killer.

Does he give his rear entry up when he is drunk also?

I am waiting with a jar of astro glide.
Poe

Delaware, OH

#24 Sep 18, 2013
Southsiders wrote:
<quoted text>
The South will rise again!!!!
Not if you're in it ya drunk beesturd. Don't forget the bamboo umbrellas for yer pink squirrel.
How did you know that he is gay?
this

Fishers, IN

#25 Sep 19, 2013
"
[In an interview, chief executive Howard] Schultz said the events mischaracterized the company's stance on the issue and the demonstrations "have made our customers uncomfortable."

Schultz hopes people will honor the request not to bring in guns but says the company will nevertheless serve those who do. "We will not ask you to leave," he said.
"
http://www.newsday.com/business/starbucks-say...

They're not banning guns - they're merely asking that people voluntarily don't bring them into their stores. Of course this is a thoughtful, middle-of-the-road, respectful, non-authoritarian stance, so 99.44% of the people on one side of the issue wil do their best to not understand it.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#26 Sep 19, 2013
whocares wrote:
Being cheap and a drunk is nothing to brag about.
Are you Amish? Never in my life have I heard an adult proudly proclaim to prefer coffee to liquor. Then again it is entirely possible that you are a child. That would explain your inability to differentiate between having a drink and being drunk, or being cheap and not wasting money on an overpriced product.

And don't concern yourself about the firearm, I only carry it to and from work because my employer requires me to do so. That also happens to be the time which I am in the market for coffee. Regardless, I'm not concerned about Starbucks because I wasn't going there anyway.
hush

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Sep 19, 2013
Pontificating wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Amish? Never in my life have I heard an adult proudly proclaim to prefer coffee to liquor. Then again it is entirely possible that you are a child. That would explain your inability to differentiate between having a drink and being drunk, or being cheap and not wasting money on an overpriced product.

And don't concern yourself about the firearm, I only carry it to and from work because my employer requires me to do so. That also happens to be the time which I am in the market for coffee. Regardless, I'm not concerned about Starbucks because I wasn't going there anyway.
Hush, hush.*pours you a drink*
Its All About the Bucks

Bloomington, IN

#28 Sep 19, 2013
Starbucks just wants advertisement. First, the gay marriage thing that made national news and now the gun thing. I hope it hurts their business. Honestly, their coffee is over priced and it sucks. I'll just stick with my Maxwell House and flavored creamers.
ima hoosier

Fortville, IN

#29 Sep 19, 2013
maybe starbucks will have competition with the name astroidbucks fine chicory etc.
Poe

Delaware, OH

#30 Sep 19, 2013
Southsiders wrote:
<quoted text>
The South will rise again!!!!
Not if you're in it ya drunk beesturd. Don't forget the bamboo umbrellas for yer pink squirrel.
Are they using squirrels now instead of gerbils?

How do they get pass the nuts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Real bad:' 18 dogs removed from Alexandria home 6 hr sad 1
Craig Dehut 9 hr Koko 1
News Any pink houses on Mellencamp Way? (Mar '08) 11 hr Rooty Toot Toot 47
Wow 12 hr Marked 1
DOJ needs to investigatge Demi Moore 16 hr DevilInDetails 1
Katherine P Weaver 17 hr BlackBigots 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 21 hr General Lafayette 540

Lawrence Jobs

Personal Finance

Lawrence Mortgages