First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jamiesmommy

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Why is it that some worthless men can make a baby and not want anything to do with that baby? Then 5 years down the line after my son has a man that he has called daddy since he was 8 months old, his sperm donor wants to be called "dad"? Thats just crazy! Not one minute of his time has been spent with my son, not one dime of his has been spent on my son. my point... Any man can make a baby, but only real men are daddy's! Daddy is a title that is earned and my son loves his daddy!
Torisdady

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Same reason my daughter's Mom wants her back.After 5 years of teaching a mentally ill child life skills while Mommy was gone with her new man, Mommy decides she want her title back.Dumps her off at my door step with no warning and years later trys to play like she has been there all along.What has she earned?

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Why stay around to raise the calf when you have already had the cow? Women could control this if they controlled their own desires. It is called wait still they have a wedding ring on their finger to give up the honey.
Torisdady

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Feb 4, 2013
DavidM wrote:
Why stay around to raise the calf when you have already had the cow? Women could control this if they controlled their own desires. It is called wait still they have a wedding ring on their finger to give up the honey.
Yea right,they never run off if you marry them. Anybody here want to buy a used wedding ring? I need the money to pay my lawyer.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Torisdady wrote:
<quoted text>Yea right,they never run off if you marry them. Anybody here want to buy a used wedding ring? I need the money to pay my lawyer.
How about get to know them for a year before you spread 'em? And then, make sure you can't get PREGNANT for the next 3 years while you date to make sure he's exactly what you want in a man?

Surely you can tell after 4 years. Oh, wait a minute, that's right, you don't know how to wait.... 4 months is pushing it for you. How about some delayed gratification for a change? You'd be surprised how easy it is to weed out the failures by simply refusing to have sex with them. "Fine, bitch, I'll go elsewhere for sex." = NOT SOMEONE YOU WANTED ANYWAY!!!

Imagine how great life would be if you'd only listened to the experts? Don't blame the man, you've got 8-9 ways to avoid pregnancy compared to a man's 4 ways.... The onus is obviously on YOU to do what needs done.
truth stands

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Feb 4, 2013
DavidM wrote:
Why stay around to raise the calf when you have already had the cow? Women could control this if they controlled their own desires. It is called wait still they have a wedding ring on their finger to give up the honey.
ok, you like to provoke, what about the men?what do they have to wait for?why arent you married?
asmonty

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Feb 4, 2013
truth stands wrote:
<quoted text>ok, you like to provoke, what about the men?what do they have to wait for?why arent you married?
His woman cannot control her desirous lust for him. Do try to keep up.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#9 Feb 4, 2013
By choice. There are several reason that I am not married. One is I am enjoying the hard work I did for years. I don't know if I would trust someone that much to marry them today. You have to protect what you built up.Remember this: The woman that you marry is not the same woman that divorces you.
truth stands wrote:
<quoted text>ok, you like to provoke, what about the men?what do they have to wait for?why arent you married?
asmonty

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>How about get to know them for a year before you spread 'em? And then, make sure you can't get PREGNANT for the next 3 years while you date to make sure he's exactly what you want in a man?

Surely you can tell after 4 years. Oh, wait a minute, that's right, you don't know how to wait.... 4 months is pushing it for you. How about some delayed gratification for a change? You'd be surprised how easy it is to weed out the failures by simply refusing to have sex with them. "Fine, bitch, I'll go elsewhere for sex." = NOT SOMEONE YOU WANTED ANYWAY!!!

Imagine how great life would be if you'd only listened to the experts? Don't blame the man, you've got 8-9 ways to avoid pregnancy compared to a man's 4 ways.... The onus is obviously on YOU to do what needs done.
+\-$375 will take care of that too
Gotcha

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Torisdady wrote:
<quoted text>Yea right,they never run off if you marry them. Anybody here want to buy a used wedding ring? I need the money to pay my lawyer.
Pawn it like drug addicts do
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Vampires in Church

I dreamed I was was in a Methodist like worship service. I was a large church and the pews radiated away from the podium.

I can't remember anything being said during the service. But there was like any unspoken signal given at someone and a selected few, I was one, moved very slowly up and down the aisles of pews. The pews seemed to be filled with all women. We took our time sucking out the energy and sexual ecstasy with each lady. It was very sexual, but I don't remember get undressed. It was like an orgy with me at the center of the pleasure. All that mattered was my needs and I sucked, licked, and caressed with the more than will ladies whom seemed to gain unmeasurable pleasure from pleasing me.

I woke up a couple of times during the night and lost the connection to the dream. I went to the bathroom. But each time I came back and was immediately able to go back to the dream.

I must say that my dream life is much more happy and pleasurable than my real life. I wondered at one point if I could spend eternity the way I experienced in my dream. I wonder if this is a dream you have at death.
Calvin

Forest Park, IL

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about get to know them for a year before you spread 'em?
You spread it after an hour. I know! I was there....Remember? LMAO!

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Calvin wrote:
<quoted text> You spread it after an hour. I know! I was there....Remember? LMAO!
Yes I do, and you sucked. Almost needed a tweezers for you, poor thing.
AllAmerican

United States

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Moe wrote:
Vampires in Church
I dreamed I was was in a Methodist like worship service. I was a large church and the pews radiated away from the podium.
I can't remember anything being said during the service. But there was like any unspoken signal given at someone and a selected few, I was one, moved very slowly up and down the aisles of pews. The pews seemed to be filled with all women. We took our time sucking out the energy and sexual ecstasy with each lady. It was very sexual, but I don't remember get undressed. It was like an orgy with me at the center of the pleasure. All that mattered was my needs and I sucked, licked, and caressed with the more than will ladies whom seemed to gain unmeasurable pleasure from pleasing me.
I woke up a couple of times during the night and lost the connection to the dream. I went to the bathroom. But each time I came back and was immediately able to go back to the dream.
I must say that my dream life is much more happy and pleasurable than my real life. I wondered at one point if I could spend eternity the way I experienced in my dream. I wonder if this is a dream you have at death.
Yes Moe, I would say it was the 7 virgins you were promised when you agreed to try to undermine American society.
AllAmerican

United States

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do, and you sucked. Almost needed a tweezers for you, poor thing.
Ouch!
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do, and you sucked. Almost needed a tweezers for you, poor thing.
You were still crying because it was to big for you. Even after ky and still could not get it in.
AllAmerican

United States

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>You were still crying because it was to big for you. Even after ky and still could not get it in.
Now Moe, I think we all know the truth.
Mayor

Johnson City, TN

#21 Feb 6, 2013
The sorriest lowlifesin town live at 11W Tilden Bob and Brenda Tuttle Salmon.
Namem

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Feb 6, 2013
Oh im sure those 2 are in good company.

You could probably eliminate MOST of Marion County's deadbeats just by clearing out about 1/100th of certain families.

Because the same ones in trouble are the same ones ALWAYS in trouble. Illegitimate kids, pregnant at. 14, constant drain on the tax payers. Arrests, jail time...... On and on. It's like a merry go round.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#23 Feb 6, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>You were still crying because it was to big for you. Even after ky and still could not get it in.
You can't read, on top of being a short-dick? Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) 4 hr matt 52
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 448
Chuck should be gone Jim should be In Thu bikerbob 1
white girls Wed RZA 1
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? Dec 24 The Zombie 77
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas Dec 24 The Zombie 26
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... Dec 24 fyi 15
Lawrence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lawrence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lawrence News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lawrence

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Bengals Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Steelers
NBC Sports 4:25 AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season