Police: Couple robbed in broad daylight

Police: Couple robbed in broad daylight

There are 6 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Police: Couple robbed in broad daylight. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Police said the incident happened around noon Thursday. The Holcombs have only been living in their brand new Lawrence home for less than a year and already they've been robbed twice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

Logansport, IN

#1 Apr 12, 2009
What is this world coming to?

Mooresville, IN

#2 Apr 12, 2009
you have to treat these thugs just like you would have treated those nice little yellow people.

Quincy, IL

#3 Apr 12, 2009
Gee..black criminals can't hide at night anymore...I am such a racist pig...but I speak the truth...hurts don't it?

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 12, 2009
when is our city going to do something about the uprising crimes that our youth are committing . all these young adults with no education and nothing good to do with there time are out there attacking others. our city need to stop all these gang infested area . do there job to protect the people of indianapolis. WHERE ARE YOU! AND WHY ARENT YOU PROTECTING US??????
Mary Catherine

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2009
Very tragic story. We offer much sympathy to the Holcomb family.
just me

Greenfield, IN

#6 Apr 12, 2009
its only going to get worse people better make things right between you and your maker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge orders man to admit lie to reporter (Sep '07) 16 hr We too 96
Rexnord leaving lol 18 hr Trump Wins 1
Putin and Syria trieds to compromise 22 hr Trump Wins 4
Indianapolis Surgeon - Drug Allegations (Sep '09) Fri Dognutz 49
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Oct 21 jake420 154
Hillary's World War 3 soon to happen Oct 20 GTFO 4
Hillary= American Super Predator Oct 20 Darrell Hensley 2

Lawrence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance