Tornado in OK a False Flag Hoax
Moe

Delaware, OH

#29 Jun 3, 2013
This is all scary to me.
Ole Dave

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Jun 4, 2013
I use to know a hooker with a false flag. It was red.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#31 Jun 4, 2013
How is Obama going to be a hero if he doenst help out the people? HE caused this tornado, HE should be responsible!
Hank

United States

#32 Jun 5, 2013
Guy wrote:
How is Obama going to be a hero if he doenst help out the people? HE caused this tornado, HE should be responsible!
Who would have thought it possible for two f5 tornadoes in one week. Either global warming is killing us or is the Chinese with their weather weapons
Sammi

Royal Oak, MI

#33 Jun 5, 2013
WOW... I don't know what some of You are smoking in your 'labs',(based on your comments) but in case ya hadn't noticed, Tornado's have been around a lot longer than the Pres. Try talking to someone who actually KNOWS about atmospheric conditions conducive to Tornado's
I'm sure You'll be surprised at how little You know.
Sammi

Royal Oak, MI

#34 Jun 5, 2013
Guy wrote:
How did Mr. Obama cause this?????(Can't WAIT to hear this analogy) lol
Sammi

Royal Oak, MI

#35 Jun 5, 2013
Paddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have weathered many real storms and what you always need is several bottles of bourbon, a 357 magnum with plently of bullets, and a couple of cartons of cigarettes. With these items can survive a real hurricaine or a fake flag one. You can trade for about anything you need with cigarates and booze. You can use the gun to shoot the black helicopter, the men in black, or the drones. Dude where have you been? wake up and smell the coffee or you will be one of the first going down, but then again mayebe you deserve it and God and the King James Bible is just weeding you out.
I too have "weathered a storm". A Tornado. Only I had 15 children to protect at a daycare. I didn't have the luxury of hiding in a bottle of Bourbon. My faith is what kept me alive, and the grace of God.
So... Guess it wasn't my time to go, was it??? One thing I know for sure... You can have all the damned guns ya want, but if God calls your name, those guns won't do You a bit of good.
Hank

Delaware, OH

#36 Jun 5, 2013
What can we do?
Sammi

Royal Oak, MI

#37 Jun 5, 2013
Hank wrote:
What can we do?
My philosophy is just be glad for every day You wake up alive and well, and always help out those less fortunate.
AND don't listen to delusional people :)
Paddy

Delaware, OH

#38 Jun 5, 2013
Sammi wrote:
<quoted text>I too have "weathered a storm". A Tornado. Only I had 15 children to protect at a daycare. I didn't have the luxury of hiding in a bottle of Bourbon. My faith is what kept me alive, and the grace of God.
So... Guess it wasn't my time to go, was it??? One thing I know for sure... You can have all the damned guns ya want, but if God calls your name, those guns won't do You a bit of good.
God helps those who help themselves and havin a gun is one of Gods commandments that we copied into are 1st amendment babe! He will hep me a strate shoot you and you kids when you try to take what is mine. Lord have mercy on you sinners cause I will show you none. God will sort it out. It is above my pay level!
Peakie

Delaware, OH

#39 Jun 5, 2013
Sammi wrote:
<quoted text>
My philosophy is just be glad for every day You wake up alive and well, and always help out those less fortunate.
AND don't listen to delusional people :)
Wake up. What are you going to do when it is an army of f5 tornadoes coming after you? They are from either Obama or the Chinesse. God said he would not destroy us by water again, but it will be fire.
howie

Delaware, OH

#40 Jun 5, 2013
Peakie wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up. What are you going to do when it is an army of f5 tornadoes coming after you? They are from either Obama or the Chinesse. God said he would not destroy us by water again, but it will be fire.
You tea Baggers are crazy
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Jun 5, 2013
Sammi wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Mr. Obama cause this?????(Can't WAIT to hear this analogy) lol
The same way all the blacks blamed Bush for Hurricane Katrina. Several were on TV saying that Bush typed up Katrina on the internet and then it came and took out New Orleans. The same way that the democraps blamed Bush on everything from 911 to gas prices. Now the Obamacrats still blame Bush for everything still, even after their little glory boy has been in office 5 years.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Jun 5, 2013
howie wrote:
<quoted text>
You tea Baggers are crazy
You Obamacrats are retarded lost sheep.
Pete

United States

#43 Jun 6, 2013
These disasters is foretold in the King James Bible! It is the End Times!
USS Liberty

Wayne, NJ

#44 Jun 6, 2013
what do you think the chemtrails and HAARP are for, to combat global warming....lol
Pacer

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Jun 6, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The same way all the blacks blamed Bush for Hurricane Katrina. Several were on TV saying that Bush typed up Katrina on the internet and then it came and took out New Orleans. The same way that the democraps blamed Bush on everything from 911 to gas prices. Now the Obamacrats still blame Bush for everything still, even after their little glory boy has been in office 5 years.
Yes it was horrible how Bush bombed those dikes and flooded the poor black neighborhoods. Then he lined up the army and shot the blacks trying to cross the bridge to dry white land. It is so sad and showed the repubs for what they are really about.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Jun 6, 2013
Then the blacks demanded debit cards so they could go out and buy stereos and chrome wheels with the Katrina money. Then the looting and rapes and murders that followed was pathetic. Then these savages were shooting at the military rescue helicopters! Look at the way "they" destroyed the New Orleans football stadium. The way they want to live is sub human. And somehow, they blamed Bush and the white man for this!
Sammi

Royal Oak, MI

#47 Jun 7, 2013
Paddy wrote:
<quoted text>
God helps those who help themselves and havin a gun is one of Gods commandments that we copied into are 1st amendment babe! He will hep me a strate shoot you and you kids when you try to take what is mine. Lord have mercy on you sinners cause I will show you none. God will sort it out. It is above my pay level!
Well, "Babe", First, it's a sin to take what is not yours. That's why I wouldn't bother taking anything from You.
Second, I don't think You understand the meaning of "God helps those who helps themselves" I highly doubt the bible was referring to shooting people for looting. If someone's going to threaten my life by robbing me, then I figure they must have needed it a hell of a lot worse than me. God will take care of them.
Sammi

Royal Oak, MI

#48 Jun 7, 2013
Paul wrote:
We have got to fight back.
Yeah... fight wind with wind. lol lol lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Nov '08) 9 min So_da_lish_us 36
Democrats Help America To Become Great Again! 1 hr TrumpedFemNazis 3
News Thousands descend on Indy for anniversary Women... 1 hr TrumpedFemNazis 3
The Best Thing About The Democratic Party.. 16 hr True 2
Proud To Be A Democrat! 16 hr The Liberal 1
WH Doctor Says Trump Is Healthy and His Mind Is... 22 hr DizzyAndWeak 6
I'm Very Proud of The Democrats Right Now! Sat ohbrother 3

Lawrence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance