|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
It's a black thang , wHITE PEOPLE JUS WOODNT UNDERSTANT, YANNO WUT I MEANZ, YU GOTZ TO LIV IN DA HOOD TO KNO REEL BLACK PEEPS. WHY YOU BE TREATIN ME SO BADDD WHITE PEEPS . WORRY ABOUT YOU OWNZ PROBLEMZ, BUT US BLACK PEEPS STILL WANT THE FOOD STAMPS AND WELFARE ALWAYZ, YOU OWE US THAT FOR SLAVERY PEEPS.
Correction: "White people don't understand the Black American culture. Only Blacks living in high poverty area can understand the anguish of living next to Blacks who also have given up. Why are the white people not understanding this when they have the same problems? White people should worry about their own poverty. Black Amercans only deserve food stamps and welfare because our ancestors were enslaved."
English professor

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The English professor notes that there is a typo. "Amercans" should be "Americans." The English professor could excuse himself by blaming the typos on his big, fat fingers trying to type. The English professor also blames Mother for topping off his sherry. The English professor, however, concedes. A mistake is a mistake.(It does not do any good to "topix" while drinking....not that that happens on this site , much, anyway."
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

You left out wife beater Jerry Goldsmith also, Before he left the office as Mayor of Indianapolis, He gave the go ahead to section 8 many Indianapolis neighborhoods . There went those neighborhoods and their schools.He fled to NY Jew central Manhattan , He got himself an upper Manhattan Luxury penthouse suite.Then it was two Democratic Gov's of Indiana that closed the biggest mental health Institutions down ,Yes Gov O'bannon and Gov Bayh. They said patients could be better served through out patient services .Then the city brought in an Hispanic woman to head out schools in Indianapolis , That was just to set up her pipeline of illegals down from Mexico into Indianapolis , Then of course we had Shirrel Gilbert, Then Eugene White to further destroy our inner city schools and curriculum .Now we see more and more problems in Lawrence and Pike township schools . We never had those problems until the grand mixing of the races began. How many Jewish schools are told they have to have a black and Hispanic forced admittance into their schools? Go to any Jewish Synagouge or Jewish school. I bet you wotn see a large percentage of black and Hispanic students there ever.Why are Jewish schools allowed to remain 100% Jewish looking always?
castlehellrock

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

if your black don't ever kill another black person again.. ever..
Black Man

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

castlehellrock wrote:
if your black don't ever kill another black person again.. ever..
Don't expect much support or agreement from other blacks on that.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Let kill each other. We will supply the guns. Include in other races in that order also that does not want to live by our rules..
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect much support or agreement from other blacks on that.
It is what it is

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Oldblackman wrote:
<quoted text> Day say day practice safe sex, day don't tellem day real name. Cause you know if Daddy find out dim girls love to holla rape. My mamma is white and she say cant no white man do anythang for her after she done been wit a black man.Once day go black day don't wanna go back.
Indiana Public Schools at it's finest! "Day" "tellem" "holla" "anythang"
Sad how the greatest nation in the world is consciously killing its own intelligence.
I've never met an Fortune 500 company employee that spoke or wrote anything like this atrocious display of ebonics.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

I was portraying how these people see all black people. I love how ebophonics un nerves a racist, that and how a black man tagging a white girl gets under the skin.
It is what it is

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

BMIGuy wrote:
I was portraying how these people see all black people. I love how ebophonics un nerves a racist, that and how a black man tagging a white girl gets under the skin.
If you are referring to me, nothing on this forum gets to me. It just reminds me to be grateful for getting out when I did.

As far as a black man 'tagging' a white woman, I can careless really. Live and let live. I feel for most of them( white women who get 'tagged') as I have noticed a trend in low self esteem and lack of ambition. Again, live and let live.

Nothing I have stated would remotely put me into the racist column. Honestly, I detest all whom refuse to educate themselves, strive for better not only for themselves but their children and their community.

If anyone would be the racist it would be you as you have started multiple forums regarding race issues and your comments certainly show your fondness for the black community. But thank you. Again, only showing me that when opportunity knocks, open the door. I am surrounded by wonderful people of all nationalities who strive for better. While people like you only work hard on keeping the division of diversity in plain sight.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
There seem to be a lot of blacks being killed in Indianapolis lately. I know that they are generally a violent species, but it seems even more popular than ever for them to kill.
Can somebody explain to me why the modern urban negro is biologically predisposed to violence and murder?
Because of people like you.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

It is what it is wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to me, nothing on this forum gets to me. It just reminds me to be grateful for getting out when I did.
As far as a black man 'tagging' a white woman, I can careless really. Live and let live. I feel for most of them( white women who get 'tagged') as I have noticed a trend in low self esteem and lack of ambition. Again, live and let live.
Nothing I have stated would remotely put me into the racist column. Honestly, I detest all whom refuse to educate themselves, strive for better not only for themselves but their children and their community.
If anyone would be the racist it would be you as you have started multiple forums regarding race issues and your comments certainly show your fondness for the black community. But thank you. Again, only showing me that when opportunity knocks, open the door. I am surrounded by wonderful people of all nationalities who strive for better. While people like you only work hard on keeping the division of diversity in plain sight.
I disagree. It is people like you who like to think they are better than others.
Lee

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

the blacks wil rise upon the evils of teh white man. whitey is the devil.obama an the good revverrennd gonna takes us two the next lvel. we hasa voice and that voice be herd. them days of white foolks runnin eberthing be over! dark days be comin from colors or hour skin gonna run ober you like you aint sene never before.
more deaf than dumb

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Oldblackman wrote:
Why you here, take a look at where dim kids is livin and playin. Yall talk about cuttin off money to freeloaders, when deez programs get cut off, deeze babies have nothin to do after shool and weekends but play in da street. Ya put down inner city schools and do nuttin but lower funding. Blacks are dien cause it's dog eat dog in Brightwood!
I played in the street when I was a kid...but then there weren't any crackheads or prostitutes wandering through my neighborhood...probably a cultural thing.

School funding has been increasing for decades, all the while test scores and graduation rates have been falling (note: this is true mostly in the inner city and particularly in IPS)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawrence Discussions

Search the Lawrence Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Black and Tired 22 min Ole John 12
Indianapolis man faces murder charge in shootin... 36 min Ole John 10
Carmel doctors arrested for pushing prescriptio... 14 hr nope 5
Calling on all Anglo Saxons (Dec '12) Sat Boongs are travellers 46
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers Sat lon brooks 4
Officer Renn isn't dead Sat lon brooks 4
Karen Dehut Sat Fawaz 1
•••
•••