Life terms sought in 3-year-old's death

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Marion County Prosecutor Carl Brizzi said this morning he would seek life sentences without parole for a woman and man who stand accused of killing a 3-year-old girl Tuesday.
Comments
561 - 567 of 567 Comments Last updated Aug 21, 2009
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Since: May 07

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

MR THINKY GUY wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with your entire last paragraph.
lol u gotta love Mr Thinky Guy...gives me a smile every morning...love ya man!=)
INFORMED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2007

MANDY wrote:
<quoted text> I so agree, I have a cousin that his daughter was MURDERED by the childs mother and boyfriend, and because she turned states evidence on the boyfriend she got off. I cant wait for the day I see her in the streets!!!!! BRANDY STRADER AND LENORD SMITH NEED TO DIE RIGHT WITH THESE CLOWNS... lord help us
YOU ARE SO WRONG ON THIS, THE MOTHER DID NOT TURN STATES EVIDENCE, SHE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY BECAUSE THERE WAS NOT EVIDENCE SHE DID IT, ALSO HIS NAME IS LESTER SMITH NOT LENORD....AND IT IS UP TO A COURT TO DECIDE, I SAT IN ON THIS TRIAL, I AM IN NO WAY RELATED TO EITHER, AND THERE IS A LOT OF REASONABLE DOUBT, SO BEFORE YOU GO HURTING SOMEONE EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU END UP IN JAIL!
Livinlovin

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2007

INFORMED wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE SO WRONG ON THIS, THE MOTHER DID NOT TURN STATES EVIDENCE, SHE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY BECAUSE THERE WAS NOT EVIDENCE SHE DID IT, ALSO HIS NAME IS LESTER SMITH NOT LENORD....AND IT IS UP TO A COURT TO DECIDE, I SAT IN ON THIS TRIAL, I AM IN NO WAY RELATED TO EITHER, AND THERE IS A LOT OF REASONABLE DOUBT, SO BEFORE YOU GO HURTING SOMEONE EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU END UP IN JAIL!
How about 3 yr old child in the hands of her own parents who were already proven to be unfit that ultimatley payed a price for their negligeance(sp*) thats enough reasonable doubt for me and many others.They had a second chance third chance to do the right thing and now she is dead!The death penalty is in order here.Eye for an eye! I seen the stack of reports on that family's case with CPS!Its evident that they were a danger to theirselves and well we see the outcome of their love for family.Thats behavior beyond help.
Military Man

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2007

SHAME ON GOV wrote:
Hey freako - mispelling - and you could not figure it out. HOME smelled of stinch. Between you and Military - I don't know which is more pathetic in your arrogant, ignorant self righteous opinions.
<quoted text>
Arrogant and self righteous opinions. I simply state policy and how the process works based upon the law. That is not my opinion.
just a thought

Linton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

Maybe she is the lucky one in all this. By her early death she was spared a lifetime of abuse that many suffer everyday. I know a man who was beaten and abused most days of his life and as an adult he is seriously messed up and has no self esteem. It is amazing to me the sympathy the little ones get but when they grow up abused then hurt or abused others because of it there is no more sympathy.
brandy strader

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

[You dont no anything all u know is what u heard on tv did you i took a lie detecter test and passed did you know donalds father was a child molester and did believe my child was his grand daughter. yeah i know u didnt oh and u could get locked up for threating me dont threaten me i anit hard to find.
Young victims short terms

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

just a thought wrote:
Maybe she is the lucky one in all this. By her early death she was spared a lifetime of abuse that many suffer everyday. I know a man who was beaten and abused most days of his life and as an adult he is seriously messed up and has no self esteem. It is amazing to me the sympathy the little ones get but when they grow up abused then hurt or abused others because of it there is no more sympathy.
The flip side of that is that when it is a child who is the victim, the perpetrator rarely gets a life term. I hate it that its that way, but it's true.:-(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawrence Discussions

Search the Lawrence Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
any black chicks wanna have sex? 2 hr hungwhiteboy 1
NRA Lawyer is a Convicted Murderer 15 hr W LaPierre 3
Officer Renn isn't dead Mon Ignorance 5
Black and Tired Mon Ole John 12
Indianapolis man faces murder charge in shootin... Mon Ole John 10
Carmel doctors arrested for pushing prescriptio... Jul 27 nope 5
Calling on all Anglo Saxons (Dec '12) Jul 26 Boongs are travellers 46
•••
•••