Pathmark Lawnside SOLD to ShopRite
costumer

United States

#21 Apr 12, 2012
Is the store really going to be a Browns store?
SHOPRITER

Blackwood, NJ

#22 Apr 12, 2012
it will be qa Shop-rite..not a Browns.
Camden Pathmark is BEST

Bellmawr, NJ

#23 May 7, 2012
Very Nice
Harry Kalas

Philadelphia, PA

#24 May 14, 2012
Pathmark in Lawnside was given to the Zallie family (owners of the Medford Shoprite). It should reopen in about six months, apparently there are some issues with the building that need to be resolved. Bible truth!
Mayor Nutter

Philadelphia, PA

#25 May 15, 2012
How's Peddler's Village Superstale superfresh these days??
Inquirer Business News Ed

Philadelphia, PA

#26 May 15, 2012
Ewart Rouse, an Inquirer business writer, never liked the way Pathmark programmed the White Horse Pike store. He complained to Pathmark VP Bob Wunderle several times about the condition of Lawnside before Bob's mysterious demise in 1989. George Anastasia should take a look.
Luvshoprite

Norristown, PA

#27 May 15, 2012
ACME in Runnemede will close within a year of this store opening.
Acme Manager

Philadelphia, PA

#28 May 16, 2012
We are giving away $15 million in prizes to our friends.
Wendell Young VI

Wayne, PA

#29 May 16, 2012
Am I elligible?
Anon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#30 May 17, 2012
First we read that it will be given to the Brown family, then the Ravitz Family, and now the Zallie family?????
Craig Herkert

Philadelphia, PA

#31 May 18, 2012
We at Save-A-Lot wanted it, also. We did however, just sign a lease for the Pathmark Pleasantville site for one of our riffraff footprints,
Lol

Indianapolis, IN

#32 May 24, 2012
Good it's shutting down some pathmarks are dirty and the one in Camden have rats tuning around the store lol
Ray

United States

#33 Dec 14, 2012
Jeff Brown wrote:
When we take over and renovate into Brown's ShopRite.
I have heard so many stories about who is going into the Lawnside PathMark The latest is the store will be leveled and a state of the art ShopRite will be built there if so who is building it
Ron s

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Mar 26, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard so many stories about who is going into the Lawnside PathMark The latest is the store will be leveled and a state of the art ShopRite will be built there if so who is building it
it will be a zallie shoprite. David zallie to be exact. I know this as I will be transferring there when it opens July 14
Walmart Somerdale

Philadelphia, PA

#35 Apr 12, 2013
Please shop Walmart Supercenter in nearby Somerdale for the lowest price and lowest quality food. we treat our employees like XXXXXCENSOREDXXXX
Lawnside shopper

Bellmawr, NJ

#36 Apr 15, 2013
Ron s wrote:
<quoted text>it will be a zallie shoprite. David zallie to be exact. I know this as I will be transferring there when it opens July 14
God Bless, David for opening a ShopRite, and God Damn Ron Burkle for ruining Pathmark for his greedy leftist friends of the marxist obama.
Proud associate

Cherry Hill, NJ

#37 Apr 28, 2013
Zallie family set the standard for Supermarkets in the tri state area about forty years ago.. Low prices are offered weekly due to their huge buying power. Friendliness is the only adjective Zallies standard will accept in their loyal associates. Zallies Medford ShopRite has set the bar high and has maintained success in an extremely demanding area, where only the finest service and products will be tolerated. Lawnside will be a mirror image of Medford with an unprecedented feature introduced to only Lawnside customers, a first and only feature. Jim Gallagher will be the Store Director who has 30 plus years of experience with the Zallie family. David the owner has impeccable standards and holds the associates and customers in the highest regard. Fresh baked goods, fresh seafood, fresh deli and meat dept. never disappoint. Zallies family offers their signature dishes not found in any other ShopRite including authentic Philadelphia sticky buns, French baguette, homemade deli salads, luau fruit bowls, and so much more. Congratulations to Lawnside residents and neighboring residents. You will soon experience a shopping trip that you will enjoy so much you will tell your family and friends. SuperFresh, Acme, and Pathmark gouge the few. ShopRites make pennies on the masses. it's a simple and lasting business philosophy where both ownership and customer are satisfied. Simplicity with class! BRING IT
Pathmark victim of Burkle

Easthampton, MA

#38 May 7, 2013
Ron Burkle (Yucaipa), a leftist associate and close friend of marxist obama ruined Pathmark, when he took control in 2005,and raised prices and cut quality to give profits to democrat party and make it move far to the left. God will pay him and his friends back, big time!!! Burkle and his friends are what is making this once great nation and Pathmark a TOILET!!! God Bless the moderate Republican Zallie family. God will give them plenty of LUCK!!!
marcy

Barrington, NJ

#39 May 27, 2013
hey ron what is catering service for shoprite
Delhaize

Easthampton, MA

#40 Jun 1, 2013
Shop at Bottom Dollar....we accept all competitors ads, and take a penny off, too. SAVE G A S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawnside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jessica Cecilia Ratcliffe & Peter Anthony Polij... (Oct '09) Apr '16 Animale 2
joshua dockery sailor (Mar '10) Mar '16 Nebraska 5
Review: Clements Lawn Mowing (Aug '11) Feb '16 Tony D 14
Does anyone need help with anything? Feb '16 Soline 1
FBI needs to investigate Barrington, NJ (Jun '07) Jan '16 BarrResident 60
News Police: Man steals SUV in South Jersey with 2 c... Dec '15 dave finn 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Nov '14 RutgersU 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawnside Mortgages