California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

brb

Downey, CA

#11209 Jul 18, 2012
isn't it ironic that medical marijuana patients voted down prop 19 and voted in harris as ag? stupid people...
Door hanger

La Puente, CA

#11210 Jul 18, 2012
Keep it quite!
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#11211 Jul 18, 2012
He (Bob Marley) had this idea, it was kind of a virologist idea, he believed he could cure racism and hate, literally cure it by injecting music and love into people's lives. One day he was scheduled to perform at a peace concert, gunmen came to his house and shot him down. Two days later he walked out on that stage and sang. Somebody asked him why. He said the people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking a day off. How can I? Light up the darkness. Bob Marley
Zimm

La Puente, CA

#11212 Jul 18, 2012
Zimmer would make a perfect Glendora city council replacement since is a mirror copy of the ones they have now!

He prays for them everyday. Uh huh. Like that's likely. I'm afraid the Zimm has lied too much already to believe anything he says now.

Too bad his wife is up on perjury charges. Otherwise she could be out campaigning and soliciting donations to his defense fund. Why isn't his family front and center advocating for him and trying to fill his coffers?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11213 Jul 19, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
He (Bob Marley) had this idea, it was kind of a virologist idea, he believed he could cure racism and hate, literally cure it by injecting music and love into people's lives. One day he was scheduled to perform at a peace concert, gunmen came to his house and shot him down. Two days later he walked out on that stage and sang. Somebody asked him why. He said the people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking a day off. How can I? Light up the darkness. Bob Marley
give everybody a lobotomy, and we would get the same results. is that what you want?

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#11214 Jul 19, 2012
Chris G wrote:
I love pot!
Gloop?
lapper

La Puente, CA

#11215 Jul 19, 2012
Go anotherlap arund this topic, I haven't heard it all yet?
Herbs4Life

Perris, CA

#11216 Jul 19, 2012
Mary Jane has been oppressed for far too long. Herbs are natural and harmless. People die from abuse of other drugs and that is the difference between herbs and drugs. Weed is here for all of us to enjoy so take advantage.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#11217 Jul 19, 2012
ANNUAL AMERICAN DEATHS CAUSED BY DRUGS

TOBACCO .......... 400,000
ALCOHOL .......... 100,000
ALL LEGAL DRUGS ..........20,000
ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS ..........15,000
CAFFEINE ..........2,000
ASPIRIN ..........500
MARIJUANA .......... 0
----------
Source: United States government...
National Institute on Drug Abuse,
Bureau of Mortality Statistics
PW Herman

San Dimas, CA

#11219 Jul 19, 2012
Lets ask PeeWee Herman first, I don't believe you.
what sense

Bethpage, NY

#11220 Jul 19, 2012
wowed wrote:
ANNUAL AMERICAN DEATHS CAUSED BY DRUGS
TOBACCO .......... 400,000
ALCOHOL .......... 100,000
ALL LEGAL DRUGS ..........20,000
ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS ..........15,000
CAFFEINE ..........2,000
ASPIRIN ..........500
MARIJUANA .......... 0
----------
Source: United States government...
National Institute on Drug Abuse,
Bureau of Mortality Statistics
How about the data on CANCER CAUSED BY SMOKING MARIJUANA? There is higher cancer rates particularly lung cancer caused by smoking marijuana than regular cigarettes. Smoke on your answer.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#11221 Jul 19, 2012
what sense wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the data on CANCER CAUSED BY SMOKING MARIJUANA? There is higher cancer rates particularly lung cancer caused by smoking marijuana than regular cigarettes. Smoke on your answer.
Where are your facts? Where is your "data"?

My information had facts backed by documented statistics. Your information can be refuted very easily but since you made the claim, its up to you to show proof.

If you were up to date on marijuana studies you would see that it (THC) can cure some cancers and inhibit growth in others according to a harvard study.

You show your proof first and then I will show mine,lol.
Tony

United States

#11222 Jul 19, 2012
The Police Chief of Anaheim, John, supports legal medical marijuana. The cops in Anaheim normally do not bust people for medical marijuana. John is a great Police Chief, and Anaheim is a great city.

Salute,

Tony V.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#11223 Jul 19, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
give everybody a lobotomy, and we would get the same results. is that what you want?
Now it makes sense, if you wear a hat and learn to control the drooling nobody will notice your lobotomy.
Ricardo

Sherman Oaks, CA

#11224 Jul 20, 2012
I say they legalize it because 1. It'll stop the trafficking of it and the violence associated with it. 2. People will stop acting so cool if they smoke it cuz it'll be legal.
T gets S A

San Dimas, CA

#11225 Jul 20, 2012
Good news for free-spirited air travelers:

It is totally cool to get naked at the airport!

Just make sure you are doing it in protest of TSA's security policies.
ivantj80

United States

#11226 Jul 20, 2012
BUT NOT WHEN KIDS AROWN PLAYING .OR IN SIDE THE APT, COUSE WHEN THE OTHER FAMILI TURN ON THE AIR CONDITIONIN,ALL THE SMOK GETS IN THE APT.I WAS IN THIS SITUATION ,and i have a baby
DOF ripe

La Puente, CA

#11227 Jul 20, 2012
Dumb old fig leaves.
SWAG

United States

#11228 Jul 21, 2012
Herbs4Life wrote:
Mary Jane has been oppressed for far too long. Herbs are natural and harmless. People die from abuse of other drugs and that is the difference between herbs and drugs. Weed is here for all of us to enjoy so take advantage.
I've smoked good bud daily for 50 years. Hope to continue for another 50 years. I'm healthy, happy and financially comfortable.

Speed, coke and heroin ARE drugs that need controlled.
SWAG
bobby curl

Burney, CA

#11229 Jul 21, 2012
I have a hard time swallowing the fact that california residence voted an option for the public and the public is still waiting for law enforcment to advise them. Law enforcment works for the public. we may not always agree as Americans on all things, but we do have a responsability to enforce the will of the majority sands any violence. The majority in california want pot at this time. Its been voted and decided. that should be it. Or does no mean yes and yes means no? cut the double talk and stand up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawndale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) 8 hr Rosa Gonzalez 38
What has happened to Lynwood? (Dec '05) 14 hr JustStop 1,095
Dan is not the man 23 hr Rodrad 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391
Review: Pro Elim Photo Photography (Nov '14) Jul 24 Kristen 5
News Some say it's time California had statewide rul... Jul 24 Le Jimbo 1
What is the back story re Scottsdale Townhomes (Apr '10) Jul 21 Sickofit 15

Lawndale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawndale Mortgages