Old Hawaii money goes to auction - TheBuzz

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

Numismatists and auctioneers will be hard at work on Labor Day whilst we chill and grill -- as they congregate to corral coins and currency of rare Hawaiian vintage.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Retardedmatker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

This Gay!
Stumpy

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Hmmmmmmmmmm, help people that have nothing, or buy coins so I can brag, what shall I spend my money on? Decisions, decisions.
mainlander

Koloa, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

I want some!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Stumpy wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmm, help people that have nothing, or buy coins so I can brag, what shall I spend my money on? Decisions, decisions.
Every time you buy anything in Hawaii you are helping, "those people". They call it "taxes"
No Balls

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Every time you buy anything in Hawaii you are helping, "those people". They call it "taxes"
When you buy food stamps from drug addicted mothers of 3 little children to feed are you helping "those people" or are you just helping yourself azzhole. I think you d**ksuck Guru hoping he will give you a few rentals to add to your make believe slumlord homes for rent? Does AI know what you are up to?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawai Discussions

Search the Lawai Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Insurer punished for failing to pay claim - News (Jan '09) May '14 Quakteanro Gugiliamphotbo 49
Kauai Fire Department seeks more overtime funds May '14 shara 2
Kauai man gets 30 days in jail for cruelty to a... (Feb '10) May '14 common sense 2
Proof on website proving Police Misconduct and ... (Apr '06) May '14 KauaiBatman 12
State timeshare properties prove popular with o... (Feb '09) May '14 Julia Anderson 3
Diverse interests join up to oppose Kauai dairy... Apr '14 Philip Cohen 1
Construction begins on affordable housing proje... Apr '14 Jackie Turner 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lawai Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lawai People Search