State timeshare properties prove popular with one rental Web si...

There are 5 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Feb 25, 2009, titled State timeshare properties prove popular with one rental Web si.... In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Six Hawaii timeshare rental resorts made the Top 25 list compiled by RedWeek.com , a timeshare rental, resales and exchange Web site based in Seattle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

JoeLocal

Honolulu, HI

#2 Feb 25, 2009
Time Share - what a scam!

BUT THE BEST THING WE GOT TODAY!
Als Bar and Grill

AOL

#3 Feb 25, 2009
Wow!!!!!!!1
Julia Anderson

San Jose, CA

#4 May 1, 2014
Timeshares are generally sold in a high-pressure environment, and most advantages the sales people tout are illusory. You are promised a cheap vacation for the family, but you probably can rent a similar unit for less. You are told you can swap your unit in other parts of the country for the same quality. However, you may not be able to arrange the place and time you want. By contrast, with timeshare rentals by owner, you can select any location when you choose:

http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/131-timesha...
Tylequious Jackson
#5 Jan 27, 2015
My brother has a timeshare that he has never used. He says that he really wants to get rid of it, but he has no idea how to do it. I told him to do some research online. I'm sure there are places that will help you get rid of your timeshare. http://www.getridofmytimeshare.us/
Barack the Yellow

Waianae, HI

#6 Jan 31, 2015
I know two people that have them and like them, one of them has had hers since 1990 and still loves it. I hear that most of them are rip-offs though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Insurer punished for failing to pay claim - News (Jan '09) May 10 Joe Balls 51
News New record temperatures set at Lihue, Honolulu ... (Oct '14) May 10 Joe Balls 3
News Walgreens scraps plans for first Kauai store at... May 10 Mole 1
News Kauai Water Department wins approval of explora... (Oct '12) May 4 ShirleyWill12 4
News Disgraced officers sentenced (May '08) Apr '15 Joe Balls 105
News Disgraced officers sentenced Apr '15 Pinkerton Tenacity 1
News Kauai Fire Department seeks more overtime funds (Apr '14) May '14 shara 2
More from around the web

Lawai People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]