Man Questioned In Pregnant Mother's H...

Man Questioned In Pregnant Mother's Homicide

There are 1 comment on the WYFF-TV Greenville story from Jan 19, 2011, titled Man Questioned In Pregnant Mother's Homicide. In it, WYFF-TV Greenville reports that:

A man Anderson police were searching for in possible connection with the homicide of a pregnant mother is being held at the Lavonia, Ga., Police Department, according to investigators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYFF-TV Greenville.

disheartened an disgusted

Warner Robins, GA

#1 Jan 23, 2011
why on earth was he releases two years before the rape sentence was up clearly he had not been rehabilitated why kill her if she didnt want to be with him he could have found someone else knowing he was violent why didnt she get help move in with her parents something so many questions why do two little children have to grow up without their mother how sad this is an it happens everyday how big does a man have to be to abuse a woman not very big in my estimation just a weak cowart and the only thing he can rule is a woman i hope they give him the death sentence and he should have to die same way she did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lavonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puppies stolen from Northeast Georgia Animal Sh... Apr '15 Elisa Taylor 1
Review: Milligan & Sons Garage (Jun '11) Mar '15 Lynnann P 13
amanda krystine armstrong (Sep '14) Sep '14 info 1
News Mega Millions powers up $400M jackpot for Tuesday (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gloria Lewis 1
be aware lavonia (Mar '14) Mar '14 funny 1
Where r all the single females (Dec '12) Dec '12 local 2
bad water (May '12) May '12 So_Tired_66 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lavonia Mortgages