Ga. town claims victory over strip cl...

Ga. town claims victory over strip club that snuck in; bonfire ...

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 5, 2008, titled Ga. town claims victory over strip club that snuck in; bonfire .... In it, Newsday reports that:

This summer, a mob led by the mayor tore down gaudy billboards advertising topless dancers, put plywood over glass doors bearing a nude silhouette and purged the awnings proclaiming the incendiary name of the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

TNT

Nashville, GA

#1 Sep 5, 2008
Hicks.
liner

Bronx, NY

#2 Sep 5, 2008
Good for them.
Wendy

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Sep 5, 2008
Good for Lavonia townspeople. Cafe Risque is nothing but an eyesore up and down the interstates in SC and NC. Trashy place with trashy women and customers. Im glad the mayor was able to get the place shut down. Good riddance to the scum.
Disturbed

Clinton, CT

#4 Sep 5, 2008
This sounds to me like the Mayor got himself involved in a MONEY LAUNDERING scheme by conspiring to make a STRAW PURCHASE.

- "Mayor launders $250,000 to friend in "strip club" purchase"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lavonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moonshiners (Feb '09) Dec '17 aprildpend 3
poultry farm (Feb '09) Dec '16 Lynn 2
Review: Milligan & Sons Garage (Jun '11) Oct '16 grandma 14
News Tennessee man charged in Lavonia with having ha... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Claudeharmonnc 1
Sam Harbin Murder (Aug '16) Aug '16 Deer hunter 1
Shepards Hill Farm (Jan '11) Mar '16 Bpot 6
Sick (Jan '16) Jan '16 anonymous 1

Lavonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lavonia Mortgages