Northern Wayne PSD ( sewer company)

Northern Wayne PSD ( sewer company)

Posted in the Lavalette Forum

Fed up

Moneta, VA

#1 Nov 1, 2012
How can they force us to pay these crazy Rates?
Fed up

Rupert, WV

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Fed up wrote:
How can they force us to pay these crazy Rates?
Years and years of mismanagement and outdated pumps that are very expensive to operate has caused the to operate on the red for many years. Blaine Cyrus whom I have know for several years is running the show now and you can bet its going to get worse I'm sure there is more going in his pocket than anyone realizes. He's know for being an aragonite loud talking pos.
CRAZY

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 24, 2013
It's ridiculous what we have to pay. My water bill only runs between $50-60 a month but my sewer is 100 +. It is just outrages and someone should step in and help.
Dumbfounded

Huntington, WV

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Has anyone else had this happen to them? I am not someone who normally pays their bills late. But in the last couple of weeks I have had a new granchild and lost my grandmother. My Sewer bill was due but I just figured I would pay it with this months bill. My water was shut off today.(water bill is paid) Without a courtesy call or notice. When I called the office the woman that answered the call was less than polite! She says they do that every month. And their is a $30.00 charge to turn it back on. How the HELL can they get away with this? Is there anything we can do?
Duh

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Its called pay ur bill and if u cant make the payment ontime just call bfore its to late to work something out. The psc is over them, they are nice and will help you as long as u keep ur word. No one likes to b done wrong and I know that one of.the ladies does pay a sewer bill along with everyone on the system. They do make phone calls and hang notices because I have gotten both at one time or another. Sorry for ur loss tho. Just talk to them.
Lavalette Resident

Hansford, WV

#6 Feb 16, 2013
I'd love to work there!!,!!,,,,
Samantha

Huntington, WV

#7 Apr 27, 2016
How much is to turn on your sewage?
Ray

Huntington, WV

#8 Sep 4, 2016
That sewer company should be shut down by the state and the management arrested. But it's all part of that Wayne county corruption
Piece of --it

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 2, 2016
Well when mgmt is screwing each other what do u expect?
Hello

Culloden, WV

#10 Oct 6, 2016
Piece of --it wrote:
Well when mgmt is screwing each other what do u expect?
Check it out!
Saw it

Culloden, WV

#11 Oct 7, 2016
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>

Check it out!
He has been married forever? Does his wife know? How old is he? How old is she? Somebody should tell his wife! I see big age difference there!
Miss kitty

Ansted, WV

#12 May 11, 2017
Saw it wrote:
<quoted text>

He has been married forever? Does his wife know? How old is he? How old is she? Somebody should tell his wife! I see big age difference there!
The manager is screwing former secretary!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lavalette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lavalette McD's tasted bad today 3 min Mr DeNutter 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Missy 4,200
meadow links (Jan '15) 18 hr Estella 10
what's goin on at the exxon Mon CPS 3
Josh maynard Mon Jessica 3
Carlos Ferguson Mon Nosey 13
Adam Stiltner and his new woman (Jul '16) Sun Jammin Yo Momma 2

Lavalette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance