marco

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 29, 2011
Who is the new girl at the store,has blonde highlights?
lol

New York, NY

#2 Sep 30, 2011
her name is Jessica if you like her just grow some balls and ask her out. Worst thing she can do is say no.
friend of jess

Catlettsburg, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2011
She's not interested 
marco

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 24, 2011
So whats up with that,she would not be interested?
Do you even know her,and her background story,amd last name?
friend of jess

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 26, 2011
Yes I do know her I work with her thank you very much! Why wld she be interested in someone that's posting on the internet to find out who she is instead of asking her name in person?
Ash

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2011
friend of jess wrote:
Yes I do know her I work with her thank you very much! Why wld she be interested in someone that's posting on the internet to find out who she is instead of asking her name in person?
Amen!!!!!
friend of jess

Kenova, WV

#7 Oct 27, 2011
Love you A;)
Ash

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2011
Love u too, I think! Lol! Hit me up in a text and tell me who u r :)
friend of jess

Kenova, WV

#9 Nov 3, 2011
Who else calls you A and knows some of your secrets:) short lil blonde ;)
Elder Cummer

Hurricane, WV

#10 Nov 5, 2011
I havent seen a cute one that works at Runyons unless youre talking about that cute guy with the beard. I think his name is Tyler? He is cute & I just love looking at his tight little (_0_). Does anyone know if he is into guys? Ive watched him from time to time and he seems to act a little gay. Ive been thinking about asking him out but I didnt want to offend him if he isnt gay. We could make a cute couple together. Can anyone give me any information about him?
:)

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 5, 2011
He has a girlfriend ido believe i see him with her at rockytops sometimes sorry buddy!

And yes there are cute girls at runyons!
Jess, Maegan, and tammy herself :)
1 post removed
Elder Cummer

Hurricane, WV

#13 Nov 8, 2011
[QUOTE who=":)"]He has a girlfriend ido believe i see him with her at rockytops sometimes sorry buddy!
And yes there are cute girls at runyons!
Jess, Maegan, and tammy herself :)[/QUOTE]

Tammy? The owner? You need some new glasses if you think her ugly mug is pretty! But her husband is cute.
Tyler

East Springfield, OH

#14 Nov 9, 2011
Elder Cummer wrote:
I havent seen a cute one that works at Runyons unless youre talking about that cute guy with the beard. I think his name is Tyler? He is cute & I just love looking at his tight little (_0_). Does anyone know if he is into guys? Ive watched him from time to time and he seems to act a little gay. Ive been thinking about asking him out but I didnt want to offend him if he isnt gay. We could make a cute couple together. Can anyone give me any information about him?
F*ggot I dont know who you are but if you have to balls to post this at least post your real name or tell me who you are. I wont put up with that gay sh*t
:) kjm

Kenova, WV

#15 Nov 12, 2011
No honey I don't need glasses my eyes are perfect! For a lady her age I think she look good! U don't need to be on this page bashing what ppl look like, or what others think, so take ya gay lil ass else where

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lavalette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Mgtn Res 58,141
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 7 hr Senator Alex Wein... 232
Cameron Leek 9 hr Kesha 3
Suzanne Queen (Sep '10) Wed Observer 20
5th Street Go Mart (Nov '13) Tue certainly 465
Dr. Brian Eves Tue certainly 5
elizabeth kipp wellman Tue BEEBEE 2
•••
•••
•••

Lavalette Jobs

•••
•••