renee ramey is a joke
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tired of ms goody 2 shoes

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2010
is it just me or is anyone else around here tired of watching miss high and mighty drive around in here truck that she doesn't pay for, acting like she's better than everyone else. all she does run up and down the road all day with no job but she's better than me? Acts like shes miss perfect whos never done anything in her life but we all know better. pluse we all know her family is far from perfect, her mother has spent time inprison TWICE, her sister was married to a drug dealer, do i need to go on? just wondering if anyone else out there is as sick of this as i am.
Melissa

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2010
Well I love her to death. So maybe she is better than me and you. I am proud to call her a friend as close as any family. Personally I can't get enough of her.
Melissa

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2010
tired of ms goody 2 shoes wrote:
is it just me or is anyone else around here tired of watching miss high and mighty drive around in here truck that she doesn't pay for, acting like she's better than everyone else. all she does run up and down the road all day with no job but she's better than me? Acts like shes miss perfect whos never done anything in her life but we all know better. pluse we all know her family is far from perfect, her mother has spent time inprison TWICE, her sister was married to a drug dealer, do i need to go on? just wondering if anyone else out there is as sick of this as i am.
Love love love her!!!!
Happy as a Peach

Eau Claire, WI

#4 Sep 30, 2010
I love her!! She does TONS for the community! She does so much volunteer work and has a heart of GOLD! Maybe you should sit and write down your accomplishments and see how you could start to make the world a better place one positive word at a time like Renee. You can start with apologizing.
Renee is an amazing person. You shouldn't judge someone by their family. Family is not what makes a person; its that person that makes a person. If her mother was in prison or if her sister has done drugs or married a drug dealer, so what? I dont even know if those facts are true. But I do know that if they are Renee is nothing like that.
She owns everything she has. So maybe thats what you meant by she doesnt pay for her truck?? not sure really...
Did you know that she is an Election Volunteer Coordinator for her district? She is also active in the NRA, which I think everyone should be! Its a great program! Did you know that she also rescues ANY animal that showS up in her yard? That takes alot of heart to be able to care for every living being
Maybe you really should think about writing those accomplishments down...
wes ramey

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2010
Well i think if your gonna post an online post putting someone down for anything, you damn sure should be litterate.
Maybe she's so high and mighty because she has a right to be, maybe she's happy with what she does because she's nice and real person, unlike certain anonymous internet posters.(I bet that truck makes your car look like shit).
Last, Its one thing to post about her if you have your little personal issues, but leave my DAMN family outta your mouth.
Have a good one.
Renees FANCLUB President

Ashland, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2010
Ok Skank...reel in your jealous horns an be serious...Are you a fat chick , driving a chevette? Has your man commented on Renee? Nobody has that much hate for someone an their family unless their a total idiot! Renee an her husband as well as her family are great! You Hear ME biotch???? Dont make me drive all the way from KENTUCKY to come find your azzzzzzz....Pretty is as Pretty does an obviously your UGLY!!! TEAM RENEE!!!!!(not one to brag , but Renee an her husband won the lottery awhile back an they don't have to work) Stick that in your azz*
Georgia Peach

Pelzer, SC

#7 Sep 30, 2010
Well said Happy as a Peach! I have only known Renee for a few years and I know her to have the biggest heart out there! She would do anything for anyone, at anytime! Looks like she has more friends out there to support her than you do. No one has taken your side yet!
Tara

Huntington, WV

#8 Sep 30, 2010
Ok chick.. Renee is my best friend she has the heart of gold. Her family may had there problems but what family don't. Who gave you the right to run your mouth about her? I guess you aren't Renee Fan so get over yourself. Because Renee is the best, and I am not afraid to say it or to post my name. Get a life and leave her alone. Jealous azzzzzzzz....
Happy as a Peach

Eau Claire, WI

#9 Sep 30, 2010
Oh and I wanted to add that she PAID for those 2 shoes that shes so good in....just sayin....
Put on a happy face

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Sep 30, 2010
Whats wrong with your life that would make you try and trash someone?My momma always said if you cant say something nice about someone,SAY NOTHING AT ALL.I dont think Renee tries to trash anyone, maybe you should take a few lessons from her on how to be a little nicer.Have a nice day and hope your heart gets some sunshine in it.
Smile

Rock Hill, SC

#11 Sep 30, 2010
Don't be a hater!! You should never post your jealously for everyone to see. Renee' is a good person and personally I think it's none of your business what she or anybody in her family does!! Everyone makes mistakes, but who are you to judge??
xman

Huntington, WV

#12 Sep 30, 2010
to tired of miss goodt 2 shoes,
i guess you can say nope, i believe you are all alone on that one
Tara

Huntington, WV

#13 Sep 30, 2010
And to add to my comment, by trashing her sister after she has lost the love of her life. That is totally rude. And another thing its none of your freaking business if her mother has been in prison. So shut your mouth and get a life. Maybe you should grow up and get a job, because if you have the time to make this post then you have plenty of time to get your azzz up and go to work.
Happy as a Peach

Elk Mound, WI

#14 Sep 30, 2010
I almost think whoever posted this has seen that Renee has an army of friends and aquantiences that are here to back her up!
You can tear down a solid person...find someone else to talk about
Happy as a Peach

Elk Mound, WI

#15 Sep 30, 2010
Tara wrote:
And to add to my comment, by trashing her sister after she has lost the love of her life. That is totally rude. And another thing its none of your freaking business if her mother has been in prison. So shut your mouth and get a life. Maybe you should grow up and get a job, because if you have the time to make this post then you have plenty of time to get your azzz up and go to work.
Who knows Tara, maybe they did realize that they needed to make the world a better place and went to clean a highway or get a job....lol
OWCHIC

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Oct 1, 2010
Ok, if you are going to have enough guts to trash someone online then have enough BALLS to face them with it! Next I would like to say that I have only gotten to know Renee through her husband. She has been great to me and I think a lot of her. I grew up with her sisters but Renee was a lot younger than me so I really didn't know her growing up. Every human being goes through trials in their life, that doesn't make them a bad person. As for the man that you are speaking of that passed away, GOD REST HIS SOUL, I have known all of my life! He was like a brother to me and was considered family. Yes, like most people he had his issues but the man would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He would be the first person to bring you food if you were hungry or anything else someone in need may have to have. Just because a person has issues doesn't mean their heart isn't in the right place!! So, unless you have the guts to back that MOUTH up with your AZZZ, I suggest you shut it up!
renee

United States

#17 Oct 1, 2010
I will not even give the initial post a reply because doing that is what whoever that is wants and thats attention.
As for the rest of you.((everyone)) I love ya'll..you don't know how much this meant signing on and seeing how many posts were in my FAVOR.:D To 'OW chic", you done my typing for me. THAT I would have commented on. Again, I love ya'll!!
Karen Sue

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Oct 1, 2010
We all love you too, Renee!!
Biotch

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Oct 2, 2010
I bet you feel like a complete idiot. To post something like this about someone who we all know has done nothing to you, just because you are jealous of her. I have news for you, if her husband is making the payment on the truck she drives... that also means that SHE is paying for the truck. It comes out of their household expenses. And.. so what if she goes places... who cares? I'm glad she feel good enough to enjoy getting out and going! It was VERY stupid on your part to make the statements and judgements that you did. Get a life and stop standing in your window watching to see what your neighbors are doing. ALSO, you showed everyone here what kind of person you are by making a comment about her sister's husband.. because if you know so much about her life, then you also know that her sister's husband was tragically killed... she is still in mourning and having a VERY hard time getting over his death. What kind of moron would make a comment like that knowing that her sister will probably see it and it will cause her more grief? Ok... so are you happy now? You have just become one of those that we all see and read your post and know that you are nothing but a trouble maker who has no life of their own and wants nothing more than to log into Topix and try to cause some innocent person some trouble.
tired of ms goody 2 shoes wrote:
Biotch

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Oct 2, 2010
AMEN!
OWCHIC wrote:
Ok, if you are going to have enough guts to trash someone online then have enough BALLS to face them with it! Next I would like to say that I have only gotten to know Renee through her husband. She has been great to me and I think a lot of her. I grew up with her sisters but Renee was a lot younger than me so I really didn't know her growing up. Every human being goes through trials in their life, that doesn't make them a bad person. As for the man that you are speaking of that passed away, GOD REST HIS SOUL, I have known all of my life! He was like a brother to me and was considered family. Yes, like most people he had his issues but the man would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He would be the first person to bring you food if you were hungry or anything else someone in need may have to have. Just because a person has issues doesn't mean their heart isn't in the right place!! So, unless you have the guts to back that MOUTH up with your AZZZ, I suggest you shut it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lavalette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello (Apr '17) 2 hr jes 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Everydaylife 4,407
Nicole clark 15 hr Carhartt 1
Thomas Adkins aka Dobber ? 15 hr Watch me work 2
Dollar General cashier snubbed me (Jan '16) Sun Amazed at Stupidity 13
Northern Wayne PSD ( sewer company) (Nov '12) Feb 17 Ray 14
Lavalette McD's tasted bad today (Jul '17) Feb 13 put some sugar on... 4

Lavalette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance