watching

Wexford, PA

#1 Jan 19, 2012
Did a garbage truck overturn in the parking lot between exxon and the car wash?
curious

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 19, 2012
Which Exxon and car wash?
watching

Wexford, PA

#3 Jan 20, 2012
Rt. 75

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 23, 2012
No overturned truck, just our tax dollars cleaning up GIFFORD PERDUE'S abandonded car wash...

Location hidden

#5 Jan 23, 2012
Oh, Gifford you should be soo proud!!
LLM

Huntington, WV

#6 Sep 28, 2012
My car fell into a giant hole at that car wash and had damage. There was no warning sign. Can anyone tell me how to reach Mr. Perdue?
chuck

Ardsley, NY

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Try Davis's Place on 8th street and 8th avenue.
Heard he's a regular there!
Resident

Franklin, PA

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Should we be ashamed of Purdue or ourselves? When it closed there was no trash. Purdue didn't put it there. There we cones there blocking the doors. There was also caution tape. Who took those down? Now I don't know Purdue, he may be an evil wizard twisting his moustace while plotting evil deeds, however how do think he feels to look at the place and only see it all trashy because people are lazy? We are all in this life together.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Chuck, I think he owns Davis Place.
Lavalette Resident

Butler, PA

#10 Sep 30, 2012
I actually did find him and he claims he doesn't own it anymore and hung up on me. He pointed at Clayton Napier as the owner and Clayton pointed back at him.

Whichever of them owns it, they can't just put up tape and cones and leave it that way forever. They would have to keep checking to make sure the tape and cones were still there, or, better yet, fill in the hazardous holes.

I'm emailed pictures to the county commissioners along with an account of what happened when I tried to contact Mr. Perdue and Mr. Napier. I'll be calling the commissioners tomorrow to follow up. I've been advised by the sheriff's department to file a civil suit against them if neither of them is taking responsibility for the place. So I will also be contacting the Court house about that tomorrow.

As far as what kind of person Mr. Perdue or Mr. Napier is, I don't know either of them personally as I am not from this area, so I can't comment on that. But I noticed that even though both these gentleman now know that there has been another accident there, and they both know there is no longer any caution tape or cones there, neither one of them has rushed up there to put up more cones or tape.

They were also both very rude to deal with on the phone, so I'm personally leaning toward the mustache-twisting, evil-plotting wizards.
Resident

Portage, MI

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Ownership should be a publicly available record at the courthouse
Lavalette Resident

Huntington, WV

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Yes, you're absolutely right, Resident. I posted more on this incident over on the "A Run-In With the Owners of the Car Wash" thread.

thx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lavalette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Markgays and Hispanics get on a boat 18 min -zapphod- 2
401 Whitaker Blvd. Yellowstone (Jan '11) 21 min WV-OH-KY-Realtor 43
New M.C. Reapers. 22 min Marty loggins 8
America Held Hostage Day 31 23 min CaptSweatPants 9
What happened to lucian (Dec '15) Fri Yup 2
Corey chapman (Mar '13) Feb 15 Hold up 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 15 concerned citizen 3,987

Lavalette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance