MISSING: Male Alaskan Husky

MISSING: Male Alaskan Husky

Posted in the Lavaca Forum

R Morris

Ridgedale, MO

#1 Jan 28, 2013
PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY MALAMUTE HUSKY.....

MISSING or STOLEN:
I am "Kash's" owner, he has been MISSING since 10AM Friday, 1/25/13 from our address near the intersection of Dora Rd & Arrowhead Ln in Dora, AR. Please, if you have seen him or know of his whereabouts, call me; he has a mate for life here who misses just as much,if not more than me and my family do!
He is a male neutered white/red husky Malamute/Husky, had a 1" green buckled dog collar with a military ID tag.

REWARD offered if, found.

Below, is a LOST flyer to share with everyone you know, we need to find our furbaby! we need the "power" of Facebook and its members across the nation to help us find him!

https://www.facebook.com/BringKashOurHuskyBac...

Since: Mar 13

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2013
R Morris wrote:
PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY MALAMUTE HUSKY.....

MISSING or STOLEN:
I am "Kash's" owner, he has been MISSING since 10AM Friday, 1/25/13 from our address near the intersection of Dora Rd & Arrowhead Ln in Dora, AR. Please, if you have seen him or know of his whereabouts, call me; he has a mate for life here who misses just as much,if not more than me and my family do!
He is a male neutered white/red husky Malamute/Husky, had a 1" green buckled dog collar with a military ID tag.

REWARD offered if, found.

Below, is a LOST flyer to share with everyone you know, we need to find our furbaby! we need the "power" of Facebook and its members across the nation to help us find him!

https://www.facebook.com/BringKashOurHuskyBac...
Have you put him on Facebook "Arkansas lost & found pet network"?
I hope you find him. Huskies are such sweet babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lavaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Reality Check 40,147
World Class Fitness no longer very good gym Oct 19 ex World class me... 2
News Former Teacher Faces Sexual Indecency With A Ch... (Aug '12) Oct 17 barryalan1971 10
Morgan Nick. What happened to her? (Oct '15) Oct 17 barryalan1971 53
misty taylor (Sep '15) Sep '15 misty taylor 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Shawn Weidman as Justice of t... (Oct '11) May '15 HasAClue 2
News Poll: Confused by issues of the day? Join the club (Oct '14) Oct '14 ACE MILNER 1

Lavaca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lavaca Mortgages