Here I am again

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Here you go again......
"Whoever the local "admin" is for Topix in Fort Smith is guilty of aiding and abetting slander and libel against certain individuals, because some threads can go on unchecked for months in which people are called by name, called every name in the book and defamed by nameless attackers, while other threads merely reporting the facts are taken down within hours of being posted.
It's incredible. I've seen good men called pedophiles, homos, thieves, c*********s, c***s, p***ies, n****r lovers, a******s and son of a bi****s on here DAY AFTER DAY and not a damn thing is done about it.
Yet, a certain employee of a certain news outlet in Fort Smith can drive drunk, keep her job, flaunt her "station in life" in front of her sheeple fans and the first time you post something negative about her, the posts are taken down at an alarming rate.
Whether you don't think a DWI is a big deal or you just are affected by hero worship because some bimbo is on television, you have EVERY right to support the aforementioned reporter in any way you chose.
If you think people driving drunk up and down the streets where you and you're loved ones are in danger from being run over and killed by your favorite news anchor is acceptable, you're an idiot but even an idiot is entitled to an opinion.
I fought in two different countries to protect that right while most of your were sitting at home playing on Facebook and drinking the night away at the Electric Cowboy.
I would gladly go back to war to protect the Constitution of the United States, which is predicated on the concept of free speech for everyone.
But you assholes who keep taking these posts down are violating the very tenets of free speech that you want to claim when you are supporting your "sweet girl".
People who knowing drive under the influence oif alcohol aren't "sweet". They're morons. And if you do not see that allowing this type of behavior in someone who is in a position of public trust is wrong, then you're stupid.
But I support you right to be stupid. In return, you should support my right to point out just how stupid you are.
You know what you call it when only one side of an argument is allowed to be presented to the public? Censorship. Topix, the local admins and you douche bags who are clamoring to have these posts removed are almost as dangerous as a self-centered party girls who values her partying more than she does your life.
This posts violates no TOPIX TOS. And if you take it down, I'm going to post it again. And again. And again.
You may silence me, but I'll go down screaming."

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Attica…..Attica…..Attica…….Get your meds checked and look up the term,“Low Self-Esteem”.
Here I am again

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Jan 30, 2013
I don't take any meds. I leave that to those that like to drink and drive and expose innocent citizens to a possible fiery death!
this IS good

Springdale, AR

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Here I am again wrote:
Here you go again......
"Whoever the local "admin" is for Topix in Fort Smith is guilty of aiding and abetting slander and libel against certain individuals, because some threads can go on unchecked for months in which people are called by name, called every name in the book and defamed by nameless attackers, while other threads merely reporting the facts are taken down within hours of being posted.
It's incredible. I've seen good men called pedophiles, homos, thieves, c*********s, c***s, p***ies, n****r lovers, a******s and son of a bi****s on here DAY AFTER DAY and not a damn thing is done about it.
Yet, a certain employee of a certain news outlet in Fort Smith can drive drunk, keep her job, flaunt her "station in life" in front of her sheeple fans and the first time you post something negative about her, the posts are taken down at an alarming rate.
Whether you don't think a DWI is a big deal or you just are affected by hero worship because some bimbo is on television, you have EVERY right to support the aforementioned reporter in any way you chose.
If you think people driving drunk up and down the streets where you and you're loved ones are in danger from being run over and killed by your favorite news anchor is acceptable, you're an idiot but even an idiot is entitled to an opinion.
I fought in two different countries to protect that right while most of your were sitting at home playing on Facebook and drinking the night away at the Electric Cowboy.
I would gladly go back to war to protect the Constitution of the United States, which is predicated on the concept of free speech for everyone.
But you assholes who keep taking these posts down are violating the very tenets of free speech that you want to claim when you are supporting your "sweet girl".
People who knowing drive under the influence oif alcohol aren't "sweet". They're morons. And if you do not see that allowing this type of behavior in someone who is in a position of public trust is wrong, then you're stupid.
But I support you right to be stupid. In return, you should support my right to point out just how stupid you are.
You know what you call it when only one side of an argument is allowed to be presented to the public? Censorship. Topix, the local admins and you douche bags who are clamoring to have these posts removed are almost as dangerous as a self-centered party girls who values her partying more than she does your life.
This posts violates no TOPIX TOS. And if you take it down, I'm going to post it again. And again. And again.
You may silence me, but I'll go down screaming."
YOU typed the word A**H*LE!!Including the s's and the o. You typed d**che bag!!!! While I on the other hand typed it as: a**h*le, when I write about "a**h*les". Annnd Ashley Beck is not a wh*re just because she got a DWI! Just cuz you look "good" to others doesn't mean you can't be an a**h*le in your down time. Look at you..lol
agree

Fayetteville, AR

#5 Jan 30, 2013
I am 100% I agreement with you, Here I am again. She should have been fired. That would actually have sent a meaningful message out to people and just possibly have kept at least a few people from driving drunk.
The censorship has been like something from a bad movie--- unreal.
No need

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Beck is devalued. It will increasingly become obvious to KFSM. She will just be there long enough to play out her contract. We all know she is shopping her resume.

Any idea what she alcohol level she blew and who bailed her out?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 31, 2013
No need wrote:
Beck is devalued. It will increasingly become obvious to KFSM. She will just be there long enough to play out her contract. We all know she is shopping her resume.
It says here she bailed herself out.
http://5newsonline.com/2013/01/20/5news-emplo...
favoritism shown

Fayetteville, AR

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Here are two posts with real people's names in them that have been up since Jan. 15. They are offensive but they weren't removed so why were the Beck posts quickly taken down but these two and many others like them allowed to stay?
A little favoritism or what?
"Q. What does Jack Swink, Jerry Hamel and Summer's Eve have in common?
A. They're all disposable douches.
douche bag
Nassau, Bahamas
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2 Wednesday Jan 16
good morning patrick and once again you prove your real purpose in life! the city douche bag that tries to wash away all the smell from city hall!"
this IS good

Springdale, AR

#9 Jan 31, 2013
No need wrote:
so, she did go to jail? huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lavaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found shoes multipule pairs are they yours? 4 hr jadams 4
Supreme Court Denies Expedited Review Of Shadow... 19 hr emt 1
police vehicle used to deer hunt Thu concerned tax payer 1
Concerned Citizen Wed fortsmithperson 16
st Edwards mercy the butcher shop Wed fortsmithperson 3
Rev. Jerry Johnson Wed THOR 2
Beauty Spot Oct 21 Pleasantly surprised 1
Lavaca Dating
Find my Match

Lavaca Jobs