steve

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Maybe the inbred censors will let us discuss if we change the name?
dingus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Probably not.
incredible

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Here's a list of the initials of Fort Smith people who have been libeled and in some cases viciously attacked repeatedly here on Topix but yet the threads stand even today. P.J., R.G., J.C., K.L., D.H. and there are others but these five are prominent people here. So what special power does A.B have that they don't?
Sordid

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

steve

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Reading the comments on the Arkansas TV News link... What a mess.
Charles Nelson Riley

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

So I guess 5news holds a different standard for women repenting on air (Tim Malone was never given a second chance).
Jane

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I had lost interest in the whole thing UNTIL they deleted thread #4. Now I think we need to keep this story alive.
steve

Siloam Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

INFRAGARD wrote:
Maybe we could get KFSM reporterette Ashley Beck to investigate the missing Topix threads. She might not want to at first but if we get her drunk she would probably be all for it.
Ok, that was funny.
KFSM Hypocrites

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Now KFSM has a story complete with mugshot about a firefighter who was accused of throwing a mirror at his wife. Someone called him a piece of crap in a comment but do they delete that? nooooo. They only delete comments and entire threads about a certain dwi arrest which is a heck of a lot more serious than what the fireman did. I am not condoning what he did but why doesn't he get the same treatment as you know who?
Renee

Greenwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I'm glad Ashley got to keep her job. We all deserve a second chance. I believe she won't let us down. U go Ashley
anytime

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Anytime anyone mentions how much she drank at the Fort Smith Regional Art Museum or her smashed up car,the thread gets pulled
No credibility

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

You made a glaring mistake in your post that proves you truly are talking out your ass. Not that there was any truth to your other lies but it was nice to see proof that you are clueless.
really

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Now KFSM has Corey Beck's mugshot up because he didn't pay fines for DUI and was arrested. This is newsworthy?????? Double standard again. They let Patty keep her job but can't wait to shame someone else.
Credibility

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

No credibility wrote:
You made a glaring mistake in your post that proves you truly are talking out your ass. Not that there was any truth to your other lies but it was nice to see proof that you are clueless.
It is you who "don't know shit"

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

really wrote:
Now KFSM has Corey Beck's mugshot up because he didn't pay fines for DUI and was arrested. This is newsworthy?????? Double standard again. They let Patty keep her job but can't wait to shame someone else.
It would have been totally funny if Patty/AKA Ashley had to sit there on TV and talk about someone else with the same last name getting in trouble for DWI.
Witches always burn

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Good witches or bad
KarmasaBeotch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

What happened to freedom of speech? Why is it ok for the news media to ruin someone else's life & business by repeatedly reporting on & running a story when they make a dumb or bad decision, but when it is one of their own dumbass people the information is limited! That's just BS!!! I think they should splash her mugshot repeatedly on their newscast like they did to the guy who had just reopened The Flying Possum! I can't remember how many times they ran that story! I'd be surprised if that place is still open after they bashed him/it all to heck! Maybe we should all be "Independent Journalists" & make up flyers & post them all around town with her mugshot!!! Hope she goes to jail! What a HORRIBLE role model for children! Drinking & driving kills, DUUUHHHHH!!!!!! Way to go KFSM for having such a crappy role model for our youth!!! Thanks!!!!!
Double standard

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Ratings rule. Stop watching KFSM now. I won't. And I won't support businesses that advertise.

Not because they are giving the girl a second chance. But because they didn't give the ones before her one. And they kept removing threads from here that were trying to get at the truth.
Do not try this at home

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

You know how they say that on TV?

Don't listen to what they say on TV. How ironic
Kudos to FSPD

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Speaking of drunks

Big thanks for the quick response of the Fort Smith police and removal of a highly intoxicated person that was crawling around my front porch, turning things over and making enough racket to wake the dead. This happened a few hours ago, at 1:30am.
The poor schmuck only wore a T-shirt. He could have caught a catarrh. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lavaca Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lavaca Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••