Fort Smith SWAT Called To Drug Bust

Fort Smith SWAT Called To Drug Bust

There are 27 comments on the 5News KFSM story from Nov 11, 2010, titled Fort Smith SWAT Called To Drug Bust. In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

Fort Smith Police arrested two men Wednesday on drug charges after the SWAT team executed a search warrant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Van Buren, AR

#42 May 8, 2012
haha wrote:
There is no god grow up
God works in mysterious ways. He probably made you respond to a 2.5 year old thread just so he could laugh at your dumb-arse.

Van Buren, AR

#43 Jan 26, 2013
Realist wrote:
Our job as a community is to elect judges who will impose the harshest punishments on drug dealers. We need to elect a Sheriff who will make catching drug dealers the number one priority. We need to elect a mayor who will appoint a chief of police who will do the same thing.
As a community, we need to inform the police whenever someone we know may be dealing. Families need to snitch on their own.
Look at this case. This lady is on here saying her baby daddy wasn't a bad guy, etc, but how many peoples lives did he ruin by pushing his poison? She is just as guilty as he is for not snitching on him.
She is a scum bag and I hope DHS takes her kid. She obviously is not responsible enough to raise a child.
first off we already have harsher sentences on drugs than we do rape or child molestation . What good has it done ? NONE .. in the past 40 years we have went from 300 thousand people in prison to 2.2 million in this country . Taxpayers footing the bill to keep them in prison while they let out the rapists and child molesters . I fail to see where thats helping anything ! Prisons for Profit , thats what we get by the war on drugs . Second of all , your comments show what kind of heartless person you are . Snitch on your own family ? Sounds like something one with your character would do to me . Your average person I would hope wouldnt do that to family or a friend . As for you judging one as a parent when you know nothing about them is like Who are you to judge this woman ? He who lives in glass houses shouldnt throw stones . Get off your high horse , the world dont need more of people like you ! Pushing his poison ? He didnt hold a gun to anybodys head did he ? Im not saying what he did is ok but you attacking his kids mommy is definitely not ok .. Be careful what you wish for other people cause you never know if something bad will happen to you or your family instead .

Springdale, AR

#45 Jan 26, 2013
Nancy Botwin wrote:
Come on channel 5. Slow news day or something? You're giving the bust of a couple of low level dealers WAY MORE air time than what it's worth. OK, we get it- drugs, bad; cops- good. What a waste of time and resources.
I think anytime any news gency has an opportunity to give the police a positive plug - they should. GOFSPD!!!

Springdale, AR

#46 Jan 26, 2013
I would....I am not afraid. If I knew that my family members were using drugs or selling drugs, I'd narc on them. Knowing that your family members are harming themselves and others and not interventing is a selfish, cowardly act. Using or selling drugs to your community is geneside. His wife was an accessory, she knew and she didn't do anything. Begging the ppl you love to stop doing things that are illegal or hurtful, doesn't always work. She could have left him.
His Poison...ya...drugs are poison. Eventually, drug abuse will kill anyone, don't you know this?
Here I am again

Fort Smith, AR

#47 Jan 30, 2013
The SWAT team in Crawford County would have helped, but they were too busy writing out DUI tickets to drunk news anchors.
this IS good

Springdale, AR

#48 Jan 31, 2013
Here I am again wrote:
The SWAT team in Crawford County would have helped, but they were too busy writing out DUI tickets to drunk news anchors.
Yer not funny. But appearantly your not alone in wondering how she didn't get fired.

Norman, OK

#49 May 11, 2015
We are all good people some just have bad habits or one is better than the next some just have their life lined out a little better and some have mountains to climb...some were born with riches some work their ass off and some struggle every day of their life you who judge will some day be judged yourself stop acting like you are the only one in the world that's perfect because you will find out that the perfect people live a lonely lonely life because your world don't exist ... The Loard Does exist he is in all of us you chose to believe in what you believe but you are wrong to say God does not exist .. to everyone with addictions pray for some better days and healing and better life and hope those of you with a fat ego I pray u don't become addicted it could happen to anyone its hurtful and there should be more caring people in the world and maybe this town wouldn't be so fucked up..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lavaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What color is snow? Sat FlyUpMyAss 0
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Nov 26 Alma delivery 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Nov 23 uep 30,956
alma sr high dance team parents (Nov '11) Nov 21 Parent 3
Baldor employees to vote in union Nov 20 Bubba 1
Sub seeking Dom Nov 17 Andrew 2
Hartford cop arrested (Dec '11) Nov 16 Scared US citizen 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lavaca Mortgages