Baptist church traffic obstruction

Baptist church traffic obstruction

Posted in the Lavaca Forum

Do Something

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Hello would someone please do something about the man that has no legal powers to stop traffic on a state road that continually does so every Sunday I front of the church parking lot.
Church goers you must wait until there is an opening not the other way around.
Sir, please remove your self you are not a police officer, and have no leal right to stop or obstruct my passage on a public road.
Thank you and let the bible thumping he's the ex police chief whining begin....
Resident

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Do Something wrote:
Hello would someone please do something about the man that has no legal powers to stop traffic on a state road that continually does so every Sunday I front of the church parking lot.
Church goers you must wait until there is an opening not the other way around.
Sir, please remove your self you are not a police officer, and have no leal right to stop or obstruct my passage on a public road.
Thank you and let the bible thumping he's the ex police chief whining begin....
No, I believe you started with a whin. If that is the biggest problem you have then you have it pretty good. Are you in such a hurry you can't give your neighbors a little break. Or maybe since you know church let's out at about the same time every Sunday you might want to leave a little earlier to avoid the stress of stopping for you neighbors. Who knows you might even know some of them. Notice, no bible thumping, just good manners.
goer

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Feb 2, 2013
I don't think this guy goes to church. He is on his way to sin by not being polite.
Resident

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Feb 3, 2013
goer wrote:
I don't think this guy goes to church. He is on his way to sin by not being polite.
If rudeness is a sin, he'll will be crowed.
But my point is that with all the pain and trouble in the world some Whinner wants to complain about stopping for church traffic.
jimbo

Springdale, AR

#5 Feb 5, 2013
He has no legal right to be there pay the PD to put an off duty officer out there who is certified and still quilified
Resident

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Feb 5, 2013
jimbo wrote:
He has no legal right to be there pay the PD to put an off duty officer out there who is certified and still quilified
So your complaint is he has no Legal Right to stop you, not the wait you have for the people getting out of church? Do you get upset when a volunteer mom or little sixth grade Johnny that have a crossing guard vest on stops you for kids crossing the street? I guess they are deputies or police officers so you don't mind the wait.
Sure.......you don't. I call BS on this.
Do Something

Booneville, AR

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
So your complaint is he has no Legal Right to stop you, not the wait you have for the people getting out of church? Do you get upset when a volunteer mom or little sixth grade Johnny that have a crossing guard vest on stops you for kids crossing the street? I guess they are deputies or police officers so you don't mind the wait.
Sure.......you don't. I call BS on this.
Hmmm let's see. Crosswalks are covered my police officers in this town during designated school hours. Same in Barling to...and dummy state law says you have to stop/yield to pedestrians in the legal crosswalks. This is different in that he is stopping traffic at a private driveway for private citizens to exit onto a public street where the traffic on that street has the legal right of way. So again please do something to remove the traffic obstruction before his actions cause an accident.
I shouldn't have to move my schedule because church lets out...I shouldn't have to wait when I have the legal right of way.
It's that simple.
And if you think I'm rude, oh well I think your a weak minded sock puppet if you attend a church and buy into organized religion...but I didn't start this thread to call you names, I started it to bring attention to the fact that he causes traffic congestion and an atmosphere of liability should something happen.
Good day sir...
Yuck

Fort Smith, AR

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Do Something wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm let's see. Crosswalks are covered my police officers in this town during designated school hours. Same in Barling to...and dummy state law says you have to stop/yield to pedestrians in the legal crosswalks. This is different in that he is stopping traffic at a private driveway for private citizens to exit onto a public street where the traffic on that street has the legal right of way. So again please do something to remove the traffic obstruction before his actions cause an accident.
I shouldn't have to move my schedule because church lets out...I shouldn't have to wait when I have the legal right of way.
It's that simple.
And if you think I'm rude, oh well I think your a weak minded sock puppet if you attend a church and buy into organized religion...but I didn't start this thread to call you names, I started it to bring attention to the fact that he causes traffic congestion and an atmosphere of liability should something happen.
Good day sir...
The only congestion is between your ears. Take a deep breath and blow it out of your ass. Quit whining like a two year old.
Good bye little boy.
Resident

Fort Smith, AR

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Yuck wrote:
<quoted text>
The only congestion is between your ears. Take a deep breath and blow it out of your ass. Quit whining like a two year old.
Good bye little boy.
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.
Something Done

Booneville, AR

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Yuck you sound like the 2 year old. you and resident butt hurt about the church goer puppet comment...quick damn him to hell for his miss gotten ways and doom him for not believing
Yuck

Fort Smith, AR

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Something Done wrote:
Yuck you sound like the 2 year old. you and resident butt hurt about the church goer puppet comment...quick damn him to hell for his miss gotten ways and doom him for not believing
You should try to put together a complete thought before you start typing. Maybe you could get your momma to help.
Resident

Fort Smith, AR

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Something Done wrote:
Maybe if you were a little smarter you would learn to tell time on your Mickey Mouse and drive around the church if you are in that big of a hurry to get to your day care.
Elmo

Booneville, AR

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you were a little smarter you would learn to tell time on your Mickey Mouse and drive around the church if you are in that big of a hurry to get to your day care.
Maybe if you and Mr/Ms Yuck weren't such children you wouldn't be attacking the guy personally when all he did was voice his/her feelings on an issue they felt should be brought up. Why attack and demean someone?
If you support the traffic director let's hear your reasoning.
Resident

Fort Smith, AR

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Elmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you and Mr/Ms Yuck weren't such children you wouldn't be attacking the guy personally when all he did was voice his/her feelings on an issue they felt should be brought up. Why attack and demean someone?
Don't just read the last post before you comment,
My reasoning? Let's see, how about moving a lot of people in a short amount of time. Good enought?
Resident

Fort Smith, AR

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Elmo wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way the insults started on post # 7 ,
this IS good

Fayetteville, AR

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I believe you started with a whin. If that is the biggest problem you have then you have it pretty good. Are you in such a hurry you can't give your neighbors a little break. Or maybe since you know church let's out at about the same time every Sunday you might want to leave a little earlier to avoid the stress of stopping for you neighbors. Who knows you might even know some of them. Notice, no bible thumping, just good manners.
You are too sexy for your own good!
this IS good

Fayetteville, AR

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way the insults started on post # 7 ,
oooh, oooh, Baby! You are the one! Such an authoritative voice.
Resident

Fort Smith, AR

#18 Feb 6, 2013
this IS good wrote:
<quoted text>
oooh, oooh, Baby! You are the one! Such an authoritative voice.
Thanks, that's what the girls say.
this IS good

Fayetteville, AR

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Usually you and I don't even get along....but tonite, we're on the same page! Cha-Ching!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lavaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two local bikers arrested (Dec '10) 20 hr Knucklehead 47
looking for pain Dr. that will actully help Aug 20 MeMD 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Aug 19 BARNEYII 31,047
Golden Living Aug 13 ABC 11
Are these two local pistol packn felons above t... (Mar '14) Aug 11 SoGladBillyIsGone 34
News Cottas Married Despite No-Contact Order (Jan '12) Aug 10 Faaaaace 95
Ladies Aug 10 Almac 1

Lavaca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lavaca Mortgages