Black pastor fights KKK store in building he claims to own

Full story: Baltimore Sun 26
A black civil rights activist is fighting to close a store that sells KKK robes and T-shirts emblazoned with racial slurs. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carole

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2008
Only a racist pig would continue to focus on racism in 2008. Tell him this is over and get a new life (the pig that claims he owns the store and has clothing that relates to the KKK.
Randy

Lanham, MD

#2 Mar 10, 2008
I have to admit that it seems like the guy that owns the store is from another era but as long as he's not breaking any current laws he has the right to do and say what he wants.

Just because you don't agree with this man's view this is still America and he can hate if he wants to hate.
Tony

Mahwah, NJ

#3 Mar 10, 2008
The question I have is this - why didn't he know what kind of store this guy had planned on operating BEFORE he opened it? Did that ever come up?
Duh

Baltimore, MD

#4 Mar 10, 2008
Tony, did you read the story? Store opened in 1996 and new ownership in 1997.
larry g

Baltimore, MD

#5 Mar 10, 2008
I agree with Randy , he's not hurting anybody but making hinself look bad
Dunn

Manchester, MD

#6 Mar 10, 2008
Why is the Sun reporting on this? This article can only be divisive. Giving this space is a waste.
rzig

Hartford, CT

#7 Mar 10, 2008
I don't suppose the ACLU will be coming to the defense of the store owner and his 1st ammendment rights, do you?

“Greetings from the Twin Cities”

Since: Apr 07

Bloomington, MN

#8 Mar 10, 2008
This is a case where the person is protected by the 1st Amendment. People suggesting otherwise need to re-read the Bill of Rights.
This is a prime example of... if you don't like the product, don't visit the store.
LPN

Harrisburg, PA

#13 Mar 10, 2008
I agree with Nakedlobo and a few of the others. I am not racist but the owner of the store has the right to sell and feel what he wants. Don't like it...Don't go in. I wouldn't!! It is disturbing to me though!
flyingcow

Salisbury, MD

#14 Mar 10, 2008
Just another "bread & circuses" distraction from the BSMORE SUN--
Check out black-owned book stores
or, black-owned clothing stores
where you can find numerous
anti-white T-shirts, CDs, books,
slogans, etc., etc.
But, of course, THAT is OK
because the beloved minorities
get a free pass from their
hate-whitey behaviors....

“Greetings from the Twin Cities”

Since: Apr 07

Bloomington, MN

#15 Mar 10, 2008
flyingcow, I see your points. There are many places where hatred to "whites" can be found. Just as we have a right to protest this KKK shop, we have the right to protest those shops as well. Of course if you were to protest the shops that sell the anti-white stuff you would be deemed a racist... it is a tough situation to be in.
Just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean that it should be banned...
Hey, LPN, nice to see you. I can't find you on Digg yet, but if you get a chance to add me as a friend, that would be cool. Same nick!
Gene

Fort George G Meade, MD

#16 Mar 10, 2008
flyingcow wrote:
slogans, etc., etc.
Seems that everything isn't always Black and White. Blacks can and are racist but if you aree White it isn't allowed. I believe it is called a double standard. Strange you would think Blacks would be the one's complaining the most since they are the one's that were treated so "Unfairly" .
Dunn

Manchester, MD

#17 Mar 10, 2008
I feel dumber for reading this article.
Rob

Dearborn, MI

#18 Mar 10, 2008
Klu Klux Kowards!
Rob

Dearborn, MI

#19 Mar 10, 2008
flying cow.....name the black owned store that sells anti-white books or clothing.
Tony

United States

#22 Mar 10, 2008
Duh wrote:
Tony, did you read the story? Store opened in 1996 and new ownership in 1997.
Oh.........ummmm my bad.....
David21009

Baltimore, MD

#23 Mar 10, 2008
rzig wrote:
I don't suppose the ACLU will be coming to the defense of the store owner and his 1st ammendment rights, do you?
Use your head; the ACLU defended Rush Limbaugh and they've defended countless other people who were in need of their assistance. Contrary to the belief of plenty of morons, the ACLU helps out anyone who needs it. If this racist pig needed help (and I'm at a loss as to exactly why he needs help), he'd get it.
David21009

Baltimore, MD

#24 Mar 10, 2008
flyingcow wrote:
slogans, etc., etc.
Get a life; the overwhelming majority of businesses are white owned in this country, just like the majority of the people in this country on welfare are on white. I don't expect you to know that though; too busy with your stereotypes. It's a good thing all white people aren't ignorant like you are...
LMN

Baltimore, MD

#25 Mar 10, 2008
David21009 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life; the overwhelming majority of businesses are white owned in this country, just like the majority of the people in this country on welfare are on white. I don't expect you to know that though; too busy with your stereotypes. It's a good thing all white people aren't ignorant like you are...
I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR FACTS, 32% OF AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE ON WELFARE, AND 10% OF WHITES
hahahah

Baltimore, MD

#26 Mar 10, 2008
I would like to buy the guy who crashed his van through the store a beer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: RTS LLC (Dec '12) Sep 11 Kirby Lover 15
14-year-old Girl Dies Week After Golf Cart Fall (Jan '08) Sep 9 FearGod-ForChange 16
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
brilliance of nostradamus word "AFFRIQUE" (Apr '12) Aug 31 Sailboat1107 78
SCDPS: Trooper who arrested NFL player for spee... Aug 22 Guest 1
Any one knows John Birch from Boothill band? (Aug '09) Aug 19 Your mom 16
Scam Alert, the "We'll pay you to decal your ca... Aug '14 captianobvious 1
•••
•••
•••

Laurens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••