Black pastor fights to close KKK store

Black pastor fights to close KKK store

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 11, 2008, titled Black pastor fights to close KKK store. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A black civil rights activist is fighting to close a store that sells Ku Klux Klan robes and T-shirts emblazoned with racial slurs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

South Florida Rebel

Hollywood, FL

#1 Mar 11, 2008
First of all the black community needs to get over it. It is this mans rights to sell what ever he wants as long as it is legal. I think Blacks need to stop living in the past and leave this poor man alone. The Ku Klux Klan doesn't do lynchings any more. The blacks have BET and Black Holidays, black this and Black that. One White thing and they got to try and shut it down. I want a WET channel O Thats right that would be raceist. I also don't agree with the removal of the Confederate Flag. That is a symbol of the south and southern states of the united states. It is our history and or heritage which should be preserved.
NationalAlliance

Hollywood, FL

#2 Mar 11, 2008
The pastor better watch who he messes with.....some people don't play those games

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton mentions South Carolinaa s black infant... Jul 21 Oh No You Di-nt 5
Reidville Road McDonalds (Aug '10) Jun 30 hunterbs 6
The Midnight Sun (Mar '10) Jun '16 Yeah Right 16
Sheriff Libido Jun '16 Hope abounds 4
Spartanburg Music Selection (Aug '12) Jun '16 Musikologist 15
News Nikki Haley Supports Spartanburg "Resettlement"... (Apr '15) Jun '16 davy 46
Female fwb wanted Jun '16 Maintance man 1

Laurens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurens Mortgages