Judge to rule on DUI trial motion

Judge to rule on DUI trial motion

There are 1 comment on the Tribune-Times story from Jun 6, 2007, titled Judge to rule on DUI trial motion. In it, Tribune-Times reports that:

“We looked at the physical evidence and documented by forensic mapping”

The felony DUI trial of Neal Kauffman is expected to resume this morning in Laurens, a day after the jury heard conflicting testimony on what happened on the night two people died in a car accident. via Tribune-Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Times.

High Death Troll

King Of Prussia, PA

#1 Jun 8, 2007
I loved to get rocked on a fifth of Absolut and drive my 72 caddy silly. I smash the b-jeesus out of stuff in my neighborhood while people are sleeping. Some might say this is selfish and dangerous but I find it relaxing and it gives me a sense of accomplishment the next day when I see all the cars I sideswiped and lawns I tore up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie P Mitchell Nov 16 Concerned citizen 1
News Search begins where woman was found chained up ... (Nov '16) Nov 9 cadescove99 2
News Odd artifact leaves archaeologist stumped at Be... Oct 29 Mcemerson 1
Bootleg Bill Canny. Oct '17 Adam 2
Considering relocating to Spartanburg NEED OPIN... (Jun '11) Oct '17 Adam 7
Need person with auto hauler to transport three... Oct '17 Chainsaw Five 1
News Deputies: Spartanburg man victim of Ebay scam Sep '17 wayne hayes 1

Laurens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurens Mortgages