Nurse Mrs. Ava Virgina Aviles of Anderson

Posted in the Laurens Forum

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 May 11, 2011
Type in this forum: Bridgeport Connecticut, 06606 in the upper right corner. Aviles use the name: MRS AVA and all day and all night long, she harass and insult me, and her friends do the same. Please complaint about Joe, Citizen, and Idaho. Thank you. She should know better because she works as a nurse at Patrick B. Harris Psychiatric

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 May 11, 2011
Thank you..... America Gentleman Samuel.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 May 11, 2011
Aviles work at Patrick B.Harris Psychiatric Hospital,
130 Highway 252, Anderson, SC.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 May 12, 2011
A very good night from Tippy and her fish and myself from Bridgeport Connecticut to all of you.
America Gentleman Samuel

Danbury, CT

#5 May 23, 2011
Black peoples are stinky.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 13, 2011
Read #1. #5 is the crazy imposter. Shame on him.
Barb D

Duncan, SC

#7 Oct 18, 2011
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Type in this forum: Bridgeport Connecticut, 06606 in the upper right corner. Aviles use the name: MRS AVA and all day and all night long, she harass and insult me, and her friends do the same. Please complaint about Joe, Citizen, and Idaho. Thank you. She should know better because she works as a nurse at Patrick B. Harris Psychiatric
You sound like one of the patients there.Go back to your own town posts you are not wanted here. There are enough stupid people writing on our posts.
IDAHO

Silver Lake, OR

#8 Oct 19, 2011
Posts 1,2,3,4 and 6 are all by a self admitted mentaly challenged 69 year old male from Stratford CT who has been stalking a lady from Spartenburg for years........

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 20, 2011
I'd like to apologize to the people of SC for having to suffer Sam... we will rectify the problem shortly. Thank You.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 19, 2012
Barb D wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like one of the patients there.Go back to your own town posts you are not wanted here. There are enough stupid people writing on our posts.
And you are one of them. How come you do not have a register name?
Shame on you.
Sidney

Spartanburg, SC

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
I'd like to apologize to the people of SC for having to suffer Sam... we will rectify the problem shortly. Thank You.
What is his problem?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 10, 2013
Ava and other thugs and bullies on Bridgeport, Ct. forum. Check it out. I am still there.
Clay

Spartanburg, SC

#13 Jun 14, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Ava and other thugs and bullies on Bridgeport, Ct. forum. Check it out. I am still there.
We have enough nuts writing on these forums, go back to Bredidgeport.I checked out your towns posts.You are the one who needs a serious check up at your local looney bin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USC Trustee Arrested 6 hr hobieman 1
Boycott "the Groves at Clemson" Dec 15 No Justice - No P... 1
Rts is it a scam (Aug '12) Dec 11 jessica 13
Police Corruption in South Carolina (Aug '09) Dec 9 Daniel 61
Gayle Ann Greer (Aug '09) Dec 6 aimee wolf 2
Former Narcotics Deputy Faces Drug Charge (Mar '09) Dec 4 Lone star 4
i love vanessa hudgens!!! (Apr '07) Nov '14 Big mike 6
Laurens Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Laurens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Laurens News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Laurens

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:56PM
Cam Returns to Superman Status When It Matters Most
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Yahoo! Sports 4:08 PM
Browns lose Manziel in 17-13 loss to Panthers
NFL 5:13 PM
Cam: Panthers fans 'classless' to cheer Manziel injury
NBC Sports 5:30 PM
Manziel leaves Browns' loss with hamstring injury - NBC Sports