Black Pastor Tries To Oust KKK Store ...

Black Pastor Tries To Oust KKK Store Owner - News Story - WRC |...

There are 5 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Mar 10, 2008, titled Black Pastor Tries To Oust KKK Store Owner - News Story - WRC |.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

A black civil rights activist is still fighting to close a South Carolina store that sells KKK robes and racist T-shirts in a building that he said he owns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Tom Sutton

Vienna, VA

#1 Mar 10, 2008
I hope the Rev. Kennedy is putting as much time and energy in Frount of "Crack" Houses.
Edgar boy

Stafford, VA

#2 Mar 10, 2008
Hey Rev., it looks like you got your priorities a little mixed up. You got way too many problems within your own community to be worried about this. Do you really need attention this badly?
Edgar boy

Stafford, VA

#3 Mar 10, 2008
hey Rev. maybe we can all pitch in and send you a giant pacifier? really man, you got bigger things to worry about in your own community. You need to listen to your brother Bill Cosby. Some old white dude selling KKK garb. is far from your biggest problem these days.
A Friend

Lexington Park, MD

#4 Mar 10, 2008
I agree with both of the above and also it is the given right of the store owner to sell whatever he chooses. If you don't like the merchandise contained within the store then maybe you should stay out of it.
Wow2008

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 11, 2008
Can't believe that in 2008 there's a store that sells and/or celebrates hatred. Have we forgotten that the KKK lynched innocent americans distroyed families hopes and dreams of freedom? As a pastor, yes he has alot to worry about. But we all should worry, that the awful history of hatred and everything they that the kkk stands for is still being celebrated. Aren't we tired of people killing each other and hating each other for being different? When will America stand together?..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to buy spice Fri lol 2
Johnny Lever of cochise dr is a pedophile and a... (Feb '12) Fri Patrick Parke 4
Childcare Apr 10 Stayathomemom 1
Reidville Road McDonalds (Aug '10) Apr 1 Frustrasted_w_Window 7
Pastor No Better Than a Thief (Mar '16) Mar '17 MrsKdm 2
Murderer Jonathan Benny (Apr '15) Mar '17 Rapistsoughttobek... 7
Spartanburg Music Selection (Aug '12) Feb '17 Musikologist 16

Laurens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurens Mortgages