Arrests of Teachers on Sex Charges Opens Racial Wounds

The arrest of two women teachers on charges of having sex with their male students has brought cries of lingering racism in one of South Carolina's most conservative counties and evoked some of the South's ... Full Story
Bob

Brier Hill, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2007
This is all really rediculous, bail was posted, so they are temporarily released. This is not a mollestation charge, the teachers had sex with underage male students, thats the charge. They posted bail and are noow out of jail until their trials. What does race have to do with any of this. regardless of the "race" of their students, these teachers would still be able to post bail. On another note, I love how they always call 14-16 year old guys who sleep with their teachers "victims
Chucksmga

Norridgewock, ME

#2 Mar 31, 2007
Why are you so concerned about this being a racial issue. Where have you been under a rock. In all recent cases where a female teacher had sex with a student they were all out on bail. What is wrong with you people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: RTS LLC (Dec '12) Sep 11 Kirby Lover 15
14-year-old Girl Dies Week After Golf Cart Fall (Jan '08) Sep 9 FearGod-ForChange 16
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
brilliance of nostradamus word "AFFRIQUE" (Apr '12) Aug 31 Sailboat1107 78
SCDPS: Trooper who arrested NFL player for spee... Aug 22 Guest 1
Any one knows John Birch from Boothill band? (Aug '09) Aug 19 Your mom 16
Scam Alert, the "We'll pay you to decal your ca... Aug '14 captianobvious 1
•••
•••
•••

Laurens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••