get this deadbeat mom off the street

get this deadbeat mom off the street

Posted in the Laurens Forum

HELP FINDING DEADBEAT MOM

Clear Spring, MD

#1 May 11, 2008
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...

I was born and clinton and grew up in laurens for most of my adult life and I am sure most of you might know me or my brother joker the tattooist that is working in greenwood in the painted pony tattooshop. Well it has been 6 years since my ex wife has paid child support for the kids she gave birth too. bynow they have realized that they have anew mother and that my ex was just an egg donor. I am wv and cant get downto sc to hunt her down or anything like that but I am hoping with yall help maybe we can bring her to justice. her name is CRYSTAL DAWN JOHSON(CATHCART)...There is a recent mugshot of her on my myspace page above...please help a father put this woman in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Childcare Apr 10 Stayathomemom 1
Johnny Lever of cochise dr is a pedophile and a... (Feb '12) Apr 6 Anita amato 3
Reidville Road McDonalds (Aug '10) Apr 1 Frustrasted_w_Window 7
Pastor No Better Than a Thief (Mar '16) Mar '17 MrsKdm 2
Murderer Jonathan Benny (Apr '15) Mar '17 Rapistsoughttobek... 7
Spartanburg Music Selection (Aug '12) Feb '17 Musikologist 16
Any one knows John Birch from Boothill band? (Aug '09) Jan '17 Pdk 18

Laurens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurens Mortgages