Clinton teen dies in wreck

Clinton teen dies in wreck

There are 2 comments on the Tribune-Times story from Aug 15, 2006, titled Clinton teen dies in wreck. In it, Tribune-Times reports that:

Claire Anderson Staff Writer [email protected] A Clinton teenager died in a wreck that happened in Laurens County late Monday afternoon on Indian Creek Road near Joanna, according to the state ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Times.

charles funderburk

Enoree, SC

#1 Aug 15, 2006
I have worked with shawns mother and shawn at the core plant in laurens for a long time he was a great guy and a dear friend my prayers go out to hiss mother and brother I hope to see her on her feet soon shawn was a one of a kind guy
ASHLEY DEAR

Raleigh, NC

#2 Aug 16, 2006
I WILL MISS THIS BOY SO MUCH....HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND!!!I WILL BE PRAYING FOR HIS MOTHER AND BROTHER...I LOVE YOU DUSTIN SOUTH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cam Newton Jul 26 gopats 1
Considering relocating to Spartanburg NEED OPIN... (Jun '11) Jul 21 pearladams35 6
Bootleg Bill Canny. Jul '17 Bootleg Bill fan 1
News Black Pastor Fights to Close KKK Store He Claim... (Mar '08) Jul '17 AllMy 305
Sheriff Libido (Apr '16) Jun '16 Hope abounds 4
brilliance of nostradamus word "AFFRIQUE" (Apr '12) Apr '15 gab 79
South Carolina toddler in medically induced com... (Apr '15) Apr '15 avery 1

Laurens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurens Mortgages