Former teacher sentenced in sex case

Former teacher sentenced in sex case

There are 7 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Feb 19, 2008, titled Former teacher sentenced in sex case. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A former middle school teacher was sent to prison for six years Tuesday for having sexual encounters with five teenage boys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

TMC

Emeryville, CA

#1 Feb 19, 2008
Another splendid example of, "Well behaved women seldom make history"
Buddy123

Hastings, MN

#2 Feb 19, 2008
She's an absolute predator and doesn't belong in society. The longer the jail sentence, the better.
Folkwolf101

San Francisco, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2008
Oh please, where's the crime, where's the pain, where's the loss of innocense. It's not like they were yong tender virgins; kids that age are fantasizing about having sex 24 hours a day. Young boys that age do commit rape as well. We should be happy that a mature, attractive woman decided to teach them a few pointers. The experience might have made these young boys more sensitive to women.
Juanito

El Paso, TX

#4 Feb 19, 2008
where was she when i was in school???? i'd take her to lunch....or let her take me to lunch..
Juanito

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 19, 2008
let's see...16, 24...not much of a difference.
forget the issue of statutory rape....society nowadays does not know the meaning of it, unless the girl gets pregnant and the guy leaves her....then she makes a big deal about it....but it took two to tango...i should be dr seuss...
Shannon

North Las Vegas, NV

#7 Feb 19, 2008
Spare me.

If a male teacher had sex with five 14 and 15 year-old girls, he would have gotten life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
Carl Bendix

El Dorado Hills, CA

#8 Feb 19, 2008
Shannon wrote:
Spare me.
If a male teacher had sex with five 14 and 15 year-old girls, he would have gotten life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
And been killed for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cam Newton Jul '17 gopats 1
Considering relocating to Spartanburg NEED OPIN... (Jun '11) Jul '17 pearladams35 6
News Black Pastor Fights to Close KKK Store He Claim... (Mar '08) Jul '17 AllMy 305
Sheriff Libido (Apr '16) Jun '16 Hope abounds 4
brilliance of nostradamus word "AFFRIQUE" (Apr '12) Apr '15 gab 79
South Carolina toddler in medically induced com... (Apr '15) Apr '15 avery 1
News Two Inmates Escaped from Broad River Correctional (Aug '07) Feb '15 Heather samples 86

Laurens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurens Mortgages