Police Corruption in South Carolina

Posted in the Laurens Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Daniel

Springfield, MO

#1 Aug 17, 2009
Who protects innocent citizens from crooked police? A few years ago I was detained by State Trooper R.D. Manly. This punk was extremely abusive and threatening towards me. After he wrongfully wrote me a traffic citation; I decided to file a complaint against him. I called the State Trooper headquarters and asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor gave me the run around, cussed me out and threatened me. I said a few words back. Next thing I know, some queer named Gene Donahue with the S.C. state police calls me up and says I am being charged with unlawful use of telephone. So now I have charges fabricated against me in relation to a bogus traffic ticket. R.D. Manly and Gene Donahue are crooked cops. They are nothing more then Barney Fife reject 2 bit rent a cops. They ruined my life, as now I have a conviction on my record for some Bull that is making it difficult for me to get a job. Well, guess what? It ain't over yet. Hey, Gene Donahue. You punk queer, wanna piece of me? Lay down your badge and gun and fight fair. You are nothing but a punk coward hiding behind a tin badge on your chest. You ruined my life. I am going to ruin yours.
Charger

Forest City, NC

#2 Aug 23, 2009
Daniel,
Careful buddy, you can't win against law enforcement. They can put your tag out on scanner and you will be stopped every time you are spotted. I would not want them to have a hard on to get you, cause they will!
Daniel

Urbandale, IA

#3 Aug 23, 2009
I don't live in South Carolina and I don't travel there either. Freedom of speech rights.
Smash Bouncer

Iron Station, NC

#4 Sep 4, 2009
Daniel,
You seem to have an attitude! They will end up busting your ass, maybe you should calm down buddy boy!!!
You will not win against the law!
bugleboy

Candler, NC

#5 Sep 22, 2009
A few years ago? Just now complaining? Take it to the courts; they are the ones trained to settle these matters.
Tyrone Smith

Saint Cloud, FL

#6 Oct 2, 2009
1 used to be a deputy and whipped the white boys ass! id cuff danial down and mace his ass if he broke the law
Hamilton Martin

Moncks Corner, SC

#7 Oct 8, 2009
Tyrone Smith wrote:
1 used to be a deputy and whipped the white boys ass! id cuff danial down and mace his ass if he broke the law
Is the reason you "used to be a deputy" because you are, in fact, a crooked cop who was let go for excessive force or some other reason that should have landed you in prison but instead you were simply allowed to retire, or did you "used to be a deputy because you are obviously below par in intelligence and cannot spell or use grammar? Either way, I'd say that it is to the benefit of the American Public that you are no longer a "deputy"
Daniel

Urbandale, IA

#8 Oct 23, 2009
Tyrone Smith wrote:
Bring it on, BOY! I'm not afraid of anyone.
Daniel

Urbandale, IA

#9 Oct 23, 2009
Smash Bouncer wrote:
Daniel,
You seem to have an attitude! They will end up busting your ass, maybe you should calm down buddy boy!!!
You will not win against the law!
Maybe somde day they will fabricate charges against you. Then you will understand.
bugleboy

Candler, NC

#11 Nov 1, 2009
Tyrone Smith wrote:
Are you just CLAIMING to have been a deputy in order to blog with racially motivated hate statements? Odd, I don't remember seeing anyone that I would think might be you around the job.
Clarence

Saint Cloud, FL

#12 Nov 7, 2009
No corruption! What if you were in their place. Dealing with old nasty crack heads, drunks, rednecks and coons!!!They should shoot most of them!!!!
Daniel

Urbandale, IA

#13 Nov 11, 2009
Clarence wrote:
No corruption! What if you were in their place. Dealing with old nasty crack heads, drunks, rednecks and coons!!!They should shoot most of them!!!!
It is corruption when they hide behind their badges and harrass innocent citizens and fabricate charges against them.
freedom of speech

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2009
the sheriffs department in laurens sc is very corrupt.working with corrupt magistates,looking out for family and friends.it seems that as long as this corruption has been going on that the feds would investigate this.well i figure if they did the laurens sheriff would have them locked up on some bogus charge.lol they are above the law and abuse there powers. stay clear of laurens sc unless you are one of their freinds or manufacture drugs because the going bond for that seems to be a p.r. bond and a smile.
Daniel

Springfield, MO

#15 Apr 11, 2010
As I suspected; neither R.D. Manly nor Gene Donahue have the guts to face me one on one. They know I can kick their asses in a new york minute. Those punks ever come near me again they will be in for a world of trouble. Just a couple of cocksuckers hiding behind their badges and guns.
CopsDoLie

Greer, SC

#16 Apr 13, 2010
Tyrone Smith wrote:
You would hide behind your badge. Crooked cops always get protection by the brotherhood of blue. Cops are now worse than thugs and even though I respect the law I don't respect the policemen, every of them are thugs.
Jackie

Morganton, NC

#17 Apr 19, 2010
Our police force is doing a great job!!!! Keep kickin ass!
Kimmy Beardon

Starr, SC

#18 Apr 21, 2010
I agree with him you should have never been allowed to carry a weapon, the standards to becoming a cop are none, my exhusband is a police deputy in Grvlle SC in high school he robbed homes with his friends and stole and sold guns and a child was killed, I was pulled over and arrested by a state Trooper in Anderson SC Gilstrap, I had person issues with a teenage daughter, anyway, he advised me that's why my husband left me and he called my uncle a Faggit, and he called me a liar, And the funny part of it all is that I am more educated than he ever had a chance to be as I was in the County for those few hours I asked the guards did any of them graduate high school 2 out of 10 actually have a high school diploma, I feel like something should be done Racism and hatred should be a crime but our officers are allowed to
Kimmy Beardon

Starr, SC

#19 Apr 21, 2010
Who protects us from the jackasses with the badges the rejects from school?
david

Starr, SC

#20 Apr 22, 2010
hey i am so sorry about your mishap with the police i have kids so i know how teenagers can be mine almost drove me crazy i am a police office and a former marine i know the officers you have mentioned and they are prejudgdice beyond beleif, i hear so many negative things, it makes me ashamed to work with such especially when i hear them bragging about going to the strip clubs and messing around, I am a christian, and we our supposed to have a code of ethics but, for some reason no one follows it we are supposed to be examples, and if you make a complaint they come after you and their buddies and make your life a living helk i am so sorry mrs beardon from ANDERSON COUNTY
david

Starr, SC

#21 Apr 22, 2010
I will find out whom you need to speak with and see if I can help you in anyway, some cops do not have the mentality to handle the job as a mature adult they act grudgfully instead of walkin in the other ones shoes, I like I said am a police officer and I am sorry for the dumbasses the county and state give guns too. as long as you violations are not criminal and just traffic there should be no hostility whatsoever but I do know some things about certain badges i could help you with, you will probably have to hide out or move out of state for a while but this crap needs to stop TO ALL YOU OFFICERS YOU CANNOT SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO TO SOMEONE WHEN YOU PULL THEM OVERYOU TOOK A CODE OF ETHICS AND IT NEEDS TO STOP QUIT BEING DUMBASSES WITH A POWERTRIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Midnight Sun (Mar '10) Dec 23 phil 12
USC Trustee Arrested Dec 21 hobieman 1
Boycott "the Groves at Clemson" Dec 15 No Justice - No P... 1
Rts is it a scam (Aug '12) Dec 11 jessica 13
Gayle Ann Greer (Aug '09) Dec 6 aimee wolf 2
Former Narcotics Deputy Faces Drug Charge (Mar '09) Dec 4 Lone star 4
i love vanessa hudgens!!! (Apr '07) Nov '14 Big mike 6
Laurens Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web