'Redneck Shop' Creates Dispute

Full story: WUSA Washington, DC

A black civil rights activist is fighting to close a store that sells KKK robes and T-shirts emblazoned with racial slurs.
Comments
101 - 115 of 115 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2008
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Fairfax, VA

#106 Apr 11, 2008
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to live in a large city years ago but gave it up when I got sick and tired of watching stupid,shiftless people of color rob,shoot and sell drugs to each other. I'll settle for a more rural life where I find blacks have a much deeper respect for each other and their white neighbors and vice versa. So you just stay in your corruptly ran big cities and do your daily body counts. I'll stay here and enjoy the country life.
thanks!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#107 Apr 11, 2008
castles in the air wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks!
You're welcome. I just try to call them as I see them. The problem with most people from big cities is they have forgotten the simple curtesies towards others. The vast sea of humanity there numbs the senses and is a festering breeding ground for a class of people who see others as an opportunity to gain riches with little effort. Whether thru dealing drugs,robbery,or some other nefarious means they hurt the very society that they live in.
CARLENE

Lanham, MD

#108 Apr 11, 2008
Do not be ignorant here and only single out black people as having the high crime statistics. You only hear about the black killings. LET ME REPEAT THAT-YOU ONLY HEAR ABOUT THE BLACK KILLINGS. Too much of the media does not share with the public enough news about whitey. You know why? They don't want to shed light and disparage their upper middle-class communities. The world would know the truth. Now, stop
Generalizing and start coming to reality here. Let's look at the person, criminal, killer for what they are and NOT THEIR COLOR> Let's see that for once. You know I am a firm believer in good people, good meaning, black, and white, Chinese, Korean and Mexican. In other words, ALL races. That means, you should look at the character rather than the color. Get it? Yes, DC and much of the inner cities are corrupted with high crime and killings, letís look at the politicians. In DC alone, they are full of it. So in terms of leadership, where do these people stand? Who guides them if not their parents, and in many cases that's the rule. Ultimately, it is up to the parents and how you raise your children. Logical? Do you instill morals, manners and ethics in your child at a young age and hope that you have guided them right. Man, in WHITE families, you would be surprised how some, only some, of them really live and what really goes on behind closed doors. Open your mind here. Do you see the Priests, who by the way like to molest young children, Teachers, white females and males who molest and have affairs with children, and authority figures of the like, all BLACK? NOPE.... Take a look at the latest news on any given day and you tell me if the MAJORITY of School killings are committed by blacks. NOPE. So, it stands to reason, you can't blame black people. It is the person, the character, and only the person's character. White, Black, Korean, Mexican or Chinese. Period.....
CARLENE

Lanham, MD

#109 Apr 11, 2008
You asked me to answer your question-
It has to be a direct slap in the face to those people in the black community who work so hard to become part of mainstream America. How do you think they feel? Answer me that please.

Again, do you really believe that the only neighborhoods that are decimated are that of BLACK people? Maybe you should travel the Country a bit more, you are clearly wrong again. Have you ever been to Baltimore and DC and seen the WHITE run down, thuging, drugging, neighborhoods? You know most Professional black people, yes, some of us are quite educated and successful, and Lawyers, Judges, and Business owners... don't live in the Ghetto. Now therefore, it is really not a slap in our face. What IS a slap in our face is DISCRIMINATION against us as we become more a part of mainstream America. Again, by people such as yourself. You are closed minded and thing that blacks only run around toting guns, killing people and smoking crack. Again, you are incorrect and it is people like you that are most offending. Most black professional people don't live in the Ghetto and they don't surround themselves with that environment. We live just like you white people do, well almost. Most of us have a higher respect for GOD and most of us don't partake in the aforementioned activities that you white people do. I will pray for your ignorance to be replaced with wisdom!! Cheers...
CARLENE

Lanham, MD

#110 Apr 11, 2008
Continue the sterotyping,thats productive. Address the real issues-a disfunctional black subculture based on thugism. Why is that? What is so great about decimating your own community by dealing drugs,selling it's women,killing each other,and disrespecting those who made personal sacrifices in order to gain equality in American society,just to pizz it away creating new negative sterotypes? It has to be a direct slap in the face to those people in the black community who work so hard to become part of mainstream America.How do you think they feel? Answer me that please.
There is one reason, one good reason, why I call you a Bigot. You are stereotyping black-on-black crime. You are not, and could not ever be capable of giving an accurate statistical number of black on black vs. white on white crimes. Case in point: How can you single out the black man? You can't really, can you? You live in the farm country in the middle of nowhere, true. I am sure there is some black people around there somewhere. And I am quite sure they are not running around thuging and with guns. My point: This world is full of diversity, DIVERSITY> ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE>
How can you account for all the white pedophiles, serial killers, cop killers, drunks, drug addicts, gang bangers, whites and Mexicans, just take a walk to your nearest trailer park, I am sure that they have many where you are. Do you understand the definition of white trash? How about the white bimbos that leave their babies in trash cans and in Hospitals because they are addicted to crack? Heard about that anytime? How about all of the crack/heroin addicts that are white? Did you think that we are all black? Hell no!

“REBELS SENIOR PROM PICTURE”

Since: Mar 08

Chitown

#111 Apr 11, 2008
CARLENE wrote:
It has to be a direct slap in the face to those people in the black community who work so hard to become part of mainstream America. How do you think they feel? Answer me that please.
Again, do you really believe that the only neighborhoods that are decimated are that of BLACK people? Maybe you should travel the Country a bit more, you are clearly wrong again. Have you ever been to Baltimore and DC and seen the WHITE run down, thuging, drugging, neighborhoods? You know most Professional black people, yes, some of us are quite educated and successful, and Lawyers, Judges, and Business owners... don't live in the Ghetto. Now therefore, it is really not a slap in our face. What IS a slap in our face is DISCRIMINATION against us as we become more a part of mainstream America. Again, by people such as yourself. You are closed minded and thing that blacks only run around toting guns, killing people and smoking crack. Again, you are incorrect and it is people like you that are most offending. Most black professional people don't live in the Ghetto and they don't surround themselves with that environment. We live just like you white people do, well almost. Most of us have a higher respect for GOD and most of us don't partake in the aforementioned activities that you white people do. I will pray for your ignorance to be replaced with wisdom!! Cheers...
Well said, I get it but people with narrow, little minds will not, unfortunately.
CARLENE

Lanham, MD

#112 Apr 11, 2008
Do not be ignorant here and only single out black people as having the high crime statistics. You only hear about the black killings. LET ME REPEAT THAT-YOU ONLY HEAR ABOUT THE BLACK KILLINGS. Too much of the media does not share with the public enough news about whitey. You know why? They don't want to shed light and disparage their upper middle-class communities. The world would know the truth. Now, stop
Generalizing and start coming to reality here. Let's look at the person, criminal, killer for what they are and NOT THEIR COLOR> Let's see that for once. You know I am a firm believer in good people, good meaning, black, and white, Chinese, Korean and Mexican. In other words, ALL races. That means, you should look at the character rather than the color. Get it? Yes, DC and much of the inner cities are corrupted with high crime and killings, letís look at the politicians. In DC alone, they are full of it. So in terms of leadership, where do these people stand? Who guides them if not their parents, and in many cases that's the rule. Ultimately, it is up to the parents and how you raise your children. Logical? Do you instill morals, manners and ethics in your child at a young age and hope that you have guided them right. Man, in WHITE families, you would be surprised how some, only some, of them really live and what really goes on behind closed doors. Open your mind here. Do you see the Priests, who by the way like to molest young children, Teachers, white females and males who molest and have affairs with children, and authority figures of the like, all BLACK? NOPE.... Take a look at the latest news on any given day and you tell me if the MAJORITY of School killings are committed by blacks. NOPE. So, it stands to reason, you can't blame black people. It is the person, the character, and only the person's character. White, Black, Korean, Mexican or Chinese. Period.....

Fairfax, VA

#113 Apr 11, 2008
CARLENE wrote:
exactly!

Fairfax, VA

#114 Apr 11, 2008
i would like to know who commits the freakin' crimes in these european countries?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#115 Apr 11, 2008
CARLENE wrote:
I suggest you direct your outrage at the true source of your troubles in this country. The continued stereotypes perpetuated in the media. WHY does the media seem fixated on black crime? We all KNOW crime knows no color,respects no race. You obviously selectively read what part of people's posts you wish to see and then vent your anger at percieved bigots. You haven't read very many of my posts made earlier,going back for many days. But that is fine with me. If you care to believe someone is a racist they WON'T change your mind. I won't go to the trouble to explain it to you. I've done it too many times on here to try again. Just continue to believe that all who disagree with you or have a view of some blacks they find unflattering are racists,feel free. I'm done explaining it to people with one track minds.

Chitown

#116 Apr 11, 2008
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to live in a large city years ago but gave it up when I got sick and tired of watching stupid,shiftless people of color rob,shoot and sell drugs to each other. I'll settle for a more rural life where I find blacks have a much deeper respect for each other and their white neighbors and vice versa. So you just stay in your corruptly ran big cities and do your daily body counts. I'll stay here and enjoy the country life.
You must be Po White Trash if thats the only side of city life you experienced and therefore you should stay within the confines of your trailer.
CARLENE

Lanham, MD

#117 Apr 11, 2008
castles in the air wrote:
i would like to know who commits the freakin' crimes in these european countries?
Ol'man whitey....
CARLENE

Lanham, MD

#118 Apr 11, 2008
S of Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be Po White Trash if thats the only side of city life you experienced and therefore you should stay within the confines of your trailer.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Isn't he a moron??

Chitown

#120 Apr 11, 2008
Just continue to believe that all who disagree with you or have a view of some blacks they find unflattering are racists,feel free. I'm done explaining it to people with one track minds.

Look whose talking!

Fairfax, VA

#121 Apr 11, 2008
CARLENE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ol'man whitey....
LOL...right!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sun GOLDSTONE REPORT 1,149
brilliance of nostradamus word "AFFRIQUE" (Apr '12) Sun Sailboat1107 78
SCDPS: Trooper who arrested NFL player for spee... Aug 22 Guest 1
Any one knows John Birch from Boothill band? (Aug '09) Aug 19 Your mom 16
Scam Alert, the "We'll pay you to decal your ca... Aug 6 captianobvious 1
Working the Drive-Thru Window for 12 Years With... Aug 6 captianobvious 5
Dirty sex offender Jerry Neal Morris from Dunca... Aug 6 captianobvious 1
•••
•••
•••

Laurens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000