'Redneck Shop' Creates Dispute

'Redneck Shop' Creates Dispute

There are 115 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Mar 10, 2008, titled 'Redneck Shop' Creates Dispute. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

A black civil rights activist is fighting to close a store that sells KKK robes and T-shirts emblazoned with racial slurs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#85 Apr 4, 2008
CARLENE wrote:
<quoted text>
NO IDIOT! I GUESS MY POINT WAS THAT IF YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE, THEN WHEN YOU ARE DYING AND IN NEED OF A BLOOD TRANFUSION,(YOU SHOULD NOT MORALLY ACCEPT BLOOD FROM A BLACK PERSON),, OH WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MORALS??? BY THE WAY, I MAY NOT EVEN BE BLACK FOR ALL YOU KNOW...BIGOT!
You're still awfully free with that bigot label ain't you? I suppose you are too dense to understand reading comprehension 101. I said blood is blood. Period. It is all red,it all has the same properties. The ONLY difference is in blood TYPES,A+,A-,B+,B-,etc.
I think I know plenty about morals. Such as judge not lest ye be judged.(hint to you) And I could give two flying f**ks at a rolling donut if you were pea green. Dense is dense,it knows no color. Now take the hint I've given you and COMPREHEND what you read a little better before you jump some one. Or you run the risk of really looking foolish in front of the rest of the world. Like,uh,now..... Good luck with that reading thingie.
OPEN MINDED

Lusby, MD

#86 Apr 4, 2008
If your in a city, and 75% is black, whats the chances of you rapping/killing a white person. vice versa!

Enlighten me, whites don't kill whites! Hispanics don't rape hispanics! Whats up with the black on black crimes. Crimes don't happen against other people of the same race. We read to much into race.

This is why percentage crap makes me mad! It's not even accurate or fair because it made to make one side look worse than the other. Black america is not even close to 50% of americas population but we seem to have more in ever statistic out there. More crimes, more HIV, more welfare. According to the 2005 HIV stats blacks had 53% of 73 million black people give or take living with AIDS. Whites had 47% of over 200 million people in the U.S. with AIDS give or take. What does that say to you. There are just as much HIV/AID in the white community. Because they make up the most people in the U.S. statiticly over 100 million are infected, which is more that 53% of 73 million blacks. When we as blacks get placed in stereo types, do people even realize that we only make up a very small percentage, and for every crime we do someone other that black statisticly is doing more crime than we.

When are we going to stop allowing people to put us in rediculous percentages. Stop beating each other up. Before I get any beat downs, I know we weren't talking about AIDS, but I looked up the statistics earlier this month and I was shocked. This was the only comparison I had with the "Statistic" talk we are talking. I'm sorry if I have the percentages wrong a little, I'm sure I am a very close to the percentages. We need to get off this race thing, it's really affecting of capability to think with logic. When do we put all men who cheat on there wives as possible murderers of unborn babies and helpless wives. Judge by character, not by statistics, not by race, you can't know someone before you meet them.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#87 Apr 4, 2008
OPEN MINDED wrote:
If your in a city, and 75% is black, whats the chances of you rapping/killing a white person. vice versa!
Enlighten me, whites don't kill whites! Hispanics don't rape hispanics! Whats up with the black on black crimes. Crimes don't happen against other people of the same race. We read to much into race.
This is why percentage crap makes me mad! It's not even accurate or fair because it made to make one side look worse than the other. Black america is not even close to 50% of americas population but we seem to have more in ever statistic out there. More crimes, more HIV, more welfare. According to the 2005 HIV stats blacks had 53% of 73 million black people give or take living with AIDS. Whites had 47% of over 200 million people in the U.S. with AIDS give or take. What does that say to you. There are just as much HIV/AID in the white community. Because they make up the most people in the U.S. statiticly over 100 million are infected, which is more that 53% of 73 million blacks. When we as blacks get placed in stereo types, do people even realize that we only make up a very small percentage, and for every crime we do someone other that black statisticly is doing more crime than we.
When are we going to stop allowing people to put us in rediculous percentages. Stop beating each other up. Before I get any beat downs, I know we weren't talking about AIDS, but I looked up the statistics earlier this month and I was shocked. This was the only comparison I had with the "Statistic" talk we are talking. I'm sorry if I have the percentages wrong a little, I'm sure I am a very close to the percentages. We need to get off this race thing, it's really affecting of capability to think with logic. When do we put all men who cheat on there wives as possible murderers of unborn babies and helpless wives. Judge by character, not by statistics, not by race, you can't know someone before you meet them.
Okay,take a deep breath. Relax. Time for Math 101. Today we will study percentages. Now,say you had 100 people and 4 of then did something wrong,that would be .4%. In another group you have 50 people and 4 of them did something wrong. That would be .8% Notice how the percentage is higher? That is because the base number of people were 1/2 the size of the other group. Thus doubling the number in percentages. So if you have a smaller group of people with a higher percentage of them doing wrong things the ratio will reflect on the overall number of that group.
CARLENE

Glenn Dale, MD

#88 Apr 4, 2008
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still awfully free with that bigot label ain't you? I suppose you are too dense to understand reading comprehension 101. I said blood is blood. Period. It is all red,it all has the same properties. The ONLY difference is in blood TYPES,A+,A-,B+,B-,etc.
I think I know plenty about morals. Such as judge not lest ye be judged.(hint to you) And I could give two flying f**ks at a rolling donut if you were pea green. Dense is dense,it knows no color. Now take the hint I've given you and COMPREHEND what you read a little better before you jump some one. Or you run the risk of really looking foolish in front of the rest of the world. Like,uh,now..... Good luck with that reading thingie.
NOW YOU TAKE THE HINT-LET ME BREAK IT DOWN STUPID.. IF YOU ARE LYING ON A TABLE IN NEED OFF A TRANSFUSION, I CAN'T IMAGINE YOU JUMPING UP OFF THE TABLE AND SAYING, OH NO, THAT BLOOD CAME FROM A BLACK PERSON-I CAN'T USE IT. BUT SEE YOU CRACKER, YOU WOULD USE IT AND CONTINUE TO DISPARGE THE BLACK RACE, WOULDN'T YOU?? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING-BIGOT, YES BIGOT. THATS WHAT YOU CRACKERS DO...

NOW WHO IS DENSE HERE? YOU OBVIOUSLY MUST FEEL STUPID IN FRONT OF THE WORLD, I KNOW WHO AND WHAT I AM -DO YOU? HAVE A NICE DAY AS I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN ARGUE WITH A TOTAL MORON....

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#89 Apr 4, 2008
CARLENE wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW YOU TAKE THE HINT-LET ME BREAK IT DOWN STUPID.. IF YOU ARE LYING ON A TABLE IN NEED OFF A TRANSFUSION, I CAN'T IMAGINE YOU JUMPING UP OFF THE TABLE AND SAYING, OH NO, THAT BLOOD CAME FROM A BLACK PERSON-I CAN'T USE IT. BUT SEE YOU CRACKER, YOU WOULD USE IT AND CONTINUE TO DISPARGE THE BLACK RACE, WOULDN'T YOU?? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING-BIGOT, YES BIGOT. THATS WHAT YOU CRACKERS DO...
NOW WHO IS DENSE HERE? YOU OBVIOUSLY MUST FEEL STUPID IN FRONT OF THE WORLD, I KNOW WHO AND WHAT I AM -DO YOU? HAVE A NICE DAY AS I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN ARGUE WITH A TOTAL MORON....
I see your comprehension skill haven't improved any. Not to mention you do a helluva lot of jumping to conclusions and assumtions. Where/when did I ever say I wouldn't want OR take blood from a Black person. My Sister-in-law is Black. And if I needed blood I would have no problem with her donating to me,or vice-versa. Or an extra organ for that matter. So you can get off your liberal holier than thou high horse and kiss my azz now. I don't know who you think you are(and don't really give a hang)but you case of white guilt is so rampant it has addled your brain. Stop talking like a child with a high fever,get a grip,go back and RE-read my posts. Then you can take your Bigot label and stick it on your for head. It seems it is you who has a race issue. You hate white people. It is a rare phenomenon,this racial self-hate.(saw it on Oprah) But it occurs. You obviously suffer from it.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#90 Apr 4, 2008
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your comprehension skill haven't improved any. Not to mention you do a helluva lot of jumping to conclusions and assumtions. Where/when did I ever say I wouldn't want OR take blood from a Black person. My Sister-in-law is Black. And if I needed blood I would have no problem with her donating to me,or vice-versa. Or an extra organ for that matter. So you can get off your liberal holier than thou high horse and kiss my azz now. I don't know who you think you are(and don't really give a hang)but you case of white guilt is so rampant it has addled your brain. Stop talking like a child with a high fever,get a grip,go back and RE-read my posts. Then you can take your Bigot label and stick it on your for head. It seems it is you who has a race issue. You hate white people. It is a rare phenomenon,this racial self-hate.(saw it on Oprah) But it occurs. You obviously suffer from it.
Not Oprah,it was Tyra. You done trying to start an arguement-Nance?

NateKnuckles

“"Knuckle Busting Fun!"”

Since: Nov 07

"DC" Where Else?

#91 Apr 4, 2008
Take a look at my new Poll and Discussion for Martin Luther King's Birthday! This is on the DC Discussions Board.

I wanted a new and different slant...

"Famous or Funniest Bigots!"

Just click here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/wusa/TANB6G...

And Enjoy!

Nate Knuckles
racists are wrong

United States

#93 Apr 10, 2008
the store needs to be closed! but, not to worry, because the "browning" of America is going on now and those racist idiots better learn Spanish.

“REBELS SENIOR PROM PICTURE”

Since: Mar 08

Chitown

#94 Apr 10, 2008
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no,nothing RACIST or BIGOTTED about YOU is there??? The biggest danger to young black males aged 16-25 is young black males aged 16-25. And increasingly the biggest danger to young white females aged 18-30(give or take)is young black men aged similarly. Why is that Doc? Could it be there is a percentage of them that are genetically asocial? Or just have trouble understanding rules of civilization?
Why are you referring to black people as if they are another species? Oh, wait, you come from Kentucky - nevermind.

Chitown

#95 Apr 10, 2008
OPEN MINDED wrote:
What? Gacy, Dahmer, Columbine, were those not white people that were killed?

Chitown

#96 Apr 10, 2008
racists are wrong wrote:
the store needs to be closed! but, not to worry, because the "browning" of America is going on now and those racist idiots better learn Spanish.
Guess what, you're right, America is going brown and you can't stop it. Read the statistics, we are the fastest growing minority in the United States and if we don't grow by being here legally we'll just impregnant your women folk and phase the whitey out.
CARLENE

Glenn Dale, MD

#97 Apr 10, 2008
S of Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you referring to black people as if they are another species? Oh, wait, you come from Kentucky - nevermind.
S of Chicago-You have to consider the source here, you know how those "down-on-the-farm honkey talk-hillbillies" are, right? One in the same....Need I say more?

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#98 Apr 10, 2008
S of Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
In the inner cities,compared to more civilized rural or suburban areas they might as well be. It can break your heart to hear morning after morning the lead story in the news about young black men being arrested for murdering other young black men. I think of the lost potential,if only they had chosen a different way. These young men have opportunities available to them people in other lands only dream of. Why do they spurn them and embark on a career path marked for death? Such a waste. When thought of in that light it is easy to see them as animals whose only desire is to kill each other. The truly sad part is that they do...... You want to castigate me? Feel free. Then take a real good look around and ask these young men why. Go ahead.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#99 Apr 10, 2008
S of Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Gacy, Dahmer, Columbine, were those not white people that were killed?
Abberations are not the norm. Ask yourself why 1 in 7 adult black males are/have been in jail. Be sure to scream RACISM so all can hear you. I have no doubt there is a small percentage of that may be a factor,but 1 in 7!!?? Is it that difficult to obey the law? I understand a certain number of people in any given society will have authority issues or just not care but these numbers speaks of a cultural problem. And THAT is not a black and white thing. It is a black thing and I don't/won't understand it.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#100 Apr 10, 2008
CARLENE wrote:
<quoted text>
S of Chicago-You have to consider the source here, you know how those "down-on-the-farm honkey talk-hillbillies" are, right? One in the same....Need I say more?
Continue the sterotyping,thats productive. Address the real issues-a disfunctional black subculture based on thugism. Why is that? What is so great about decimating your own community by dealing drugs,selling it's women,killing each other,and disrespecting those who made personal sacrifices in order to gain equality in American society,just to pizz it away creating new negative sterotypes? It has to be a direct slap in the face to those people in the black community who work so hard to become part of mainstream America.How do you think they feel? Answer me that please.

Chitown

#101 Apr 10, 2008
I hunt,I put meat on my tabe with my guns

You call THAT civilized? Here in the big city, we go to the grocery store, blacks and hispanics, we're not killing varments for dinner ya'll.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#102 Apr 10, 2008
S of Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what, you're right, America is going brown and you can't stop it. Read the statistics, we are the fastest growing minority in the United States and if we don't grow by being here legally we'll just impregnant your women folk and phase the whitey out.
Never happen. 1) the Latinos are breeding faster than you not to mention they are crossing the border in record numbers. 2) You are killing each other off at a phenominal rate. Soooo......Keep hoping and dreaming. Maybe Obama has an answer for you,but I doubt it. I don't see him going to the projects much these days. HE has moved up and on.

Chitown

#103 Apr 10, 2008
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Never happen. 1) the Latinos are breeding faster than you not to mention they are crossing the border in record numbers. 2) You are killing each other off at a phenominal rate. Soooo......Keep hoping and dreaming. Maybe Obama has an answer for you,but I doubt it. I don't see him going to the projects much these days. HE has moved up and on.
Breeding? So what is it called when white people procreate? The only one stereotyping here is you; and BTW, I thought it was black people killing each other off, now its Hispanics? What next, the Chinese, East Indians? Do you have a white hooded robe in your closet perchance?

Chitown

#104 Apr 10, 2008
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/news/video-feeds/2008/04...

And here is what the white youth of America is doing today, all for a chance to get on You Tube, yup, white on white crime and it happens everyday, open your eyes and come out of that little town into the big city and see what life is all about before you start making racist judgements on people you know NOTHING about first hand.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#105 Apr 11, 2008
S of Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/news/video-feeds/2008/04...
And here is what the white youth of America is doing today, all for a chance to get on You Tube, yup, white on white crime and it happens everyday, open your eyes and come out of that little town into the big city and see what life is all about before you start making racist judgements on people you know NOTHING about first hand.
I used to live in a large city years ago but gave it up when I got sick and tired of watching stupid,shiftless people of color rob,shoot and sell drugs to each other. I'll settle for a more rural life where I find blacks have a much deeper respect for each other and their white neighbors and vice versa. So you just stay in your corruptly ran big cities and do your daily body counts. I'll stay here and enjoy the country life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sabrina (Jun '10) Nov 23 New in town 3
News Black Pastor Fights to Close KKK Store He Claim... (Mar '08) Jul '17 AllMy 305
Sheriff Libido (Apr '16) Jun '16 Hope abounds 4
brilliance of nostradamus word "AFFRIQUE" (Apr '12) Apr '15 gab 79
South Carolina toddler in medically induced com... (Apr '15) Apr '15 avery 1
News Two Inmates Escaped from Broad River Correctional (Aug '07) Feb '15 Heather samples 86
News Former Narcotics Deputy Faces Drug Charge (Mar '09) Dec '14 Lone star 4

Laurens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurens Mortgages