Your Voice: Tell us where the worst p...

Your Voice: Tell us where the worst pot holes are

There are 18 comments on the Daily Star story from Mar 18, 2008, titled Your Voice: Tell us where the worst pot holes are. In it, Daily Star reports that:

Results will be posted on our website Use the following form or email us at webmaster@thedailystar.com and tell us where you think the worst pot holes and roads are in Oneonta and the surrounding towns or ... via Daily Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Star.

gary simonds

Brackney, PA

#1 Mar 19, 2008
I88 is by far the bumpest highway there is out there.there is more potholes then you can count with all of the taxes that we pay there is no reason for this

“Grasshoppa'”

Since: Feb 08

AOL

#2 Mar 20, 2008
Your mouth.

“South Of The Mason-Dixon Line!”

Since: Jan 08

Clarksburg

#3 Mar 20, 2008
New York is full of potholes and potheads, if you try to miss one, you'll hit the other!

There is a huge pothole in gary's education because he believes everything he sees on tv. He's waiting for NY to build the yellow brick road so he can go see the wizard and finally get a brain!
gary simonds

Brackney, PA

#4 Mar 20, 2008
Hillbilly_Proud wrote:
New York is full of potholes and potheads, if you try to miss one, you'll hit the other!
There is a huge pothole in gary's education because he believes everything he sees on tv. He's waiting for NY to build the yellow brick road so he can go see the wizard and finally get a brain!
lol well is long is there is no pot holes we are good to go
gary simonds

Brackney, PA

#5 Mar 20, 2008
Bruce Lee Roy wrote:
Your mouth.
is that your real pic or one of your kinfolks to us you all look the same

“Grasshoppa'”

AOL

#6 Mar 20, 2008
gary simonds wrote:
<quoted text>is that your real pic or one of your kinfolks to us you all look the same
That's me, Chuck Norris is my dad, and I am about to pull out my super hero moves and beat the "fire" out of ya! <----This is another reason I love West Virginia. Seems we can beat the FAR out of anything.
Heywood Jableaumi

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#7 Mar 22, 2008
There's a pothole I88 near Sidney that's the exact shape of the state of Illinois.

And it left me ill, and annoyed.
Paul

United States

#8 Jun 18, 2008
There was a pothole in Laurens heading up the road past church etc.

I swear to god, I took my car 40 mph (15 mph UNDER the speed limit) there, and It took my wheels out of alignment. Thankyou, otsego county and laurens, you're the *worst* road crew in the state.

And whats the deal with the thing on 88? This has been going on over a year, what are you imbeciles doing?
Thrilla

Boston, MA

#9 Jul 1, 2008
They should turn Otsego County into one giant pothole
Stefan

Spencer, NY

#10 Jul 9, 2008
Bugbee Road up by SUCO is a joke, considering how much traffic it gets you would think the city would at least put forth their usual bare minimum effort and make it passable.
gary simonds maryland ny

Spencer, NY

#11 Oct 4, 2008
Iendorse this comment
gary simonds maryland ny

Spencer, NY

#12 Oct 4, 2008
Bruce Lee Roy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's me, Chuck Norris is my dad, and I am about to pull out my super hero moves and beat the "fire" out of ya! <----This is another reason I love West Virginia. Seems we can beat the FAR out of anything.
my mama will kick your butt
MILK

Spencer, NY

#13 Oct 5, 2008
tHE WORST A HOLE IS BY THAT AMBER LIFE PLACE
bbb

Bainbridge, NY

#14 Oct 9, 2008
worst pothole martinbrook rr tracks unadilla

Since: Jun 08

Delhi, NY

#15 Oct 14, 2008
Bruce Lee Roy wrote:
Your mouth.
haha omg thank you for making me laff today hehe
upset upstate new yorker

Horseheads, NY

#16 Oct 14, 2008
mysterynmayhem wrote:
<quoted text>
haha omg thank you for making me laff today hehe
by far the worst hole in this area.is the one that you carry with you.

Since: Jun 08

Delhi, NY

#17 Oct 21, 2008
upset upstate new yorker wrote:
<quoted text>by far the worst hole in this area.is the one that you carry with you.
k that was just unoriginal lol

“Grasshoppa'”

AOL

#18 Oct 22, 2008
gary simonds maryland ny wrote:
<quoted text>
my mama will kick your butt
Your mother disowned you years ago. I thought we already had this discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guys Tell my scorned ex lesbo girl frined... Nov 12 tracy killian 1
walmart pharmayd magers told he shops @ ba... Nov 12 tracy killian 2
Yonkers Music Thread (Jan '13) Oct '18 Musikologist 14
Guys taking the trees down from out of town Oct '18 Concerned 1
News Readers sound off on Andrew Cuomo, housing and ... Sep '18 Old School 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov '17 Voyeur 201
News For local pastry chef, life in Wisconsin is a p... (Mar '12) Mar '12 tom k 1

Laurens Jobs

Personal Finance

Laurens Mortgages