First Prev
of 13
Next Last
punk ass boys

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
These 2 boys are thoughtless cowards to shot my dog the proceed with skinning her hide such pieces of shit knowing it was there neighbors pet. They obviously don't have a heart
wow pow

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Nov 10, 2012
File a police report, and press charges
called hocking county

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Sheriff is on his way to make a report. Hope them boys get what's deserved
quip

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Nov 10, 2012
wth? Where and who?
bang ur dead

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Nov 10, 2012
wouldn't be calling anybody, just do everyone the favor that needs done...P.O.S like this doesn't deserve to breathe. Hocking won't do anything-no justice will be served-sorry for your loss...
what i see

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2012
kyle vandergriff and tristan stumbo how would u like someone to skin your dog. that has to be the cruelest thing ive ever heard of. you better hope no vandergriff or stumbo animal gets caught roaming around. i would go out of my way to kill it
Bubba

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Damn
I'l call 911 after I shot those idiots.
Nope
I'ld just bury them deep so they would not stink as they rotted.
Don't need 911
ignorance

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2012
The animal didn't do it. Take it out on the human being that did it. Serial killers start out abusing animals. Watch these two.
flossy2

Carroll, OH

#10 Nov 10, 2012
dont kill thier dogs get them!
quip

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Where abouts is this?
Asking

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Was this in the village or someplace else and where do the scumbags live that did it ???
ppt on pine

Shelocta, PA

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Near where the weido lives, these punks are true fn retards I've seen the pic of the dog and its not even a coyote. They're claiming they we coyote hunting but this was a true house pet. Not no Damn coyote those boys need there hides ripped off of em. Opps thght I was hunting jackass, oh wait I am can't wait to see there sorrow asses n the woods.....soon
Thinking out loud

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Why wasn't the dog in the house if it was so late like between 12 and 3 am why didn't the dog have a collar on? Bc I believe the dog was a wolf right? Idk the whole story at all and don't claim to and i agree the boys could be in the wrong but saying things like hurting the boys is also wrong and talking bout putting them in the ground well try it and find out where you all end up. They r still kids and kids make mistakes it doesn't make them who they are.
omg

Miami, FL

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Some of you are right and some thoughts are wrong. Someone tho is still outta pet...whether what animal it may be.
Thinking out loud

United States

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Also throwing the boys names out there for everyone to attack is just Ignorant. Bc you never posted that your dog was a WOLF and that the boys were asked there to kill coyotes, their after actions may have been wrong but you all need to grow up and deal with it like adults.
and

Miami, FL

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Thinking out loud, wow what kids make mistakes between midnight and three, most kids are getting a good nights sleep for school correct me if I'm wrong
Thinking out loud

United States

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Lol we'll most people keep their dogs in when it get that late when they are referred to as house dogs and it was a Friday night so unless they had Saturday school I don't believe they need to be well rested. Also when you coyote hunt you may want to do that towards the evening like night time but I could be wrong please let me know if I am I would love the correction.
liers

Miami, FL

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Those boys shoot the wolf Thursday night cause I was there Friday and seen it at there house when they gave back the hide to the owner, so there corrected. Mfs correct that
Thinking out loud

United States

#20 Nov 11, 2012
The boys didn't have school on Friday so they still wouldn't need to be in school so I believe I did just correct ya ;)
liers

Miami, FL

#21 Nov 11, 2012
That correct their kids mistakes=lier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurelville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dixon and Conn 12 hr hmmmm.... 3
Bad drivers 12 hr hmmmm.... 5
Youngs food town 12 hr hmmmm.... 3
Drunk man 12 hr hmmmm.... 2
Kingston youngs market Mon Chris 3
Tall skinny girl works at Kingston Valero (Dec '15) Nov 18 wishiwasalittleta... 2
Hinton family Nov 18 Abby h 28

Laurelville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurelville Mortgages