Mud Run on Ellis Road, Tarlton

Posted in the Laurelville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Granny

Mason, OH

#1 May 6, 2013
Where the hell are the cops when all those trucks leave from that mud run?? Their drinking all day and driving drunk!!! Someone's gonna hurt because they can't drive with some sense!!!
IDEA

Chillicothe, OH

#2 May 6, 2013
Don't worry they got that great volunteer fire dept. who don't know jack shi* The great leader will guide them, he knows nothing about everything.

lol.
They don't even realize they are made fun of on a daily basis.They could never be real firemen ANYWHERE.
Concerned Granny

Mason, OH

#3 May 6, 2013
lol I'm talking about the Mud Run they have on Sundays. It's on Ellis Road, right off of Moccasin Rd. Everyone leaves there drinking and that road sucks anyway!! Someone's gonna get hurt! I just worry for my grandkids safety, that's all. The fire dept. don't care! Moccasin & Ellis road are SMALL roads as it is!!
iknow we

United States

#4 May 6, 2013
Concerned Granny wrote:
lol I'm talking about the Mud Run they have on Sundays. It's on Ellis Road, right off of Moccasin Rd. Everyone leaves there drinking and that road sucks anyway!! Someone's gonna get hurt! I just worry for my grandkids safety, that's all. The fire dept. don't care! Moccasin & Ellis road are SMALL roads as it is!!
keep your goddamn grandkids off the road, before they damage one of those nice trucks.
Concerned Granny

Mason, OH

#5 May 6, 2013
ha ha!! Funny. dumba**
Concerned Granny

Mason, OH

#6 May 6, 2013
I can see that this forum isn't gonna get me anywhere. I'm gonna have to call the sheriff and have them set down in Tarlton to watch for these idiots!! I did't realize this forum was full of idiots
lame

Brecksville, OH

#7 May 6, 2013
Jesus [email protected] Christ, is there anything that u don't whine like a little bitch about? Please, I beg you, step outside & get a life.
But please do it far far away.
Thanks!:)
wondering

Chillicothe, OH

#8 May 6, 2013
iknow we wrote:
<quoted text> keep your goddamn grandkids off the road, before they damage one of those nice trucks.
Wonder what the media would say if they knew a volunteer said that ? Wishing harm on anyones grandkids will only bring bad karma back to YOU.Sucks to be YOU.
iknow we

United States

#9 May 6, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder what the media would say if they knew a volunteer said that ? Wishing harm on anyones grandkids will only bring bad karma back to YOU.Sucks to be YOU.
LMFAO!!, I wonder what the media would say about me in general. I can assure you I have never volunteer for anything, and you either can't read, or you're flat out a freaking retard. If you can find someone nearby to read you my post, you'll see I didn't wish harm on anyone grandkids. I simply told you to keep them off the road.
hex

Chillicothe, OH

#10 May 6, 2013
Karma is a good thing. Remember that.
getemgranny

Cleveland, OH

#12 May 6, 2013
Its about time someone stood up against that band of retards. The one with the most trucks is the biggest retard of all.
yoyo

Cleveland, OH

#14 May 6, 2013
What about that big sissy wymeryhmer? Or is it whinerryhmer? What a queer he is.
Concerned Granny

Mason, OH

#15 May 7, 2013
I truly didn't mean to make anyone mad or hurt their feelings, I was just trying to make people aware of what's going on! I love that everyone of those kids up on that hill are having fun playing in the mud with their trucks but they just need to be responsible about it!! My grandkids DO NOT PLAY ON THE ROAD, they drive it. One almost got hit head on last weekend by one of the trucks!!
go4it

United States

#16 May 7, 2013
Concerned Granny wrote:
I truly didn't mean to make anyone mad or hurt their feelings, I was just trying to make people aware of what's going on! I love that everyone of those kids up on that hill are having fun playing in the mud with their trucks but they just need to be responsible about it!! My grandkids DO NOT PLAY ON THE ROAD, they drive it. One almost got hit head on last weekend by one of the trucks!!
Don't blame you one bit!!
kevin

United States

#17 May 7, 2013
Concerned Granny wrote:
I know who you are, you are the same person who took my tag number and try to get me in trouble at school , you said I was texting while driving. Why don't you mind your own business?
well

United States

#18 May 7, 2013
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are, you are the same person who took my tag number and try to get me in trouble at school , you said I was texting while driving. Why don't you mind your own business?
Then don't text and drive!
kevin

United States

#19 May 7, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't text and drive!
why dont you go drink a bottle of poison?no,drink two.It will take extra for your fat ass.
kevin

United States

#20 May 7, 2013
next time you run up on my bumper,i will give you somthin to cry about
nana

United States

#21 May 7, 2013
kevin wrote:
next time you run up on my bumper,i will give you somthin to cry about
That's premeditated by posting it in an open forum like you did means you and Bubba become cellmates. They love fresh meat in jail.
kevin

United States

#22 May 7, 2013
nana wrote:
<quoted text>
That's premeditated by posting it in an open forum like you did means you and Bubba become cellmates. They love fresh meat in jail.
why don't you premeditate kissing my ass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurelville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth and Prostitution in Laurelville Apartments 18 hr Friend 15
Hinton family 20 hr Roidsaplenty 38
Saltcreek (Jul '16) 20 hr Savedbygrace 18
What's up with all the fuzz at the fireman's fe... 21 hr Trey quotrow 4
Rodney Pickell Sat Curious 5
Who is buying Matt and Rachel's stolen goods Dec 14 Dolf und blausen 3
Amish Buggey Dec 14 Greg forester 2

Laurelville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance