Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6054 Jul 3, 2012
GOP Teen Idol Jonathan Krohn Defects From Conservative Movement

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/07/gop...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6057 Jul 3, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
NEWT FOR VEEP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kO3zn42jt14XX&feature=end screen&NR=1
He's a sh!t-leopard that can't change his spots!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6058 Jul 3, 2012
"no more sh1t talk til we're back in power!!!"

&fe ature=relmfu

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6059 Jul 4, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Grouping the states together gives you an invalid result. One should look at the states individually. Give it a try. You won't like it.
only claifornia, NY & IL are blue

other 47 are red

94% of the states will elect Romney.

what is not to like?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6060 Jul 4, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Never happen. We need somebody younger who can takeover once Romeny is out in eight years. NG will be too old by then. But Romney does need to consider a strong right VP to attract the conservatives.
Do you see the crucial statement in that post? Romney needs to pick the right VP to attract conservatives? Don't you think that if he has to pander to conservatives that he is in some real trouble?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6061 Jul 4, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
only claifornia, NY & IL are blue
other 47 are red
94% of the states will elect Romney.
what is not to like?
Wow. Where do you get your poll results? I would like to see that.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6062 Jul 4, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see the crucial statement in that post? Romney needs to pick the right VP to attract conservatives? Don't you think that if he has to pander to conservatives that he is in some real trouble?
Not at all. Romeny is not conservative enough for me, however, I understand some of his decisions given the state he governed. Bush wasn't conservative enough for me either.

With the rage over Justice Coward Robert's decision, I'm sure the Republican turnout will be fine, it's just that I would like to see a hard-right VP just in case. We haven't had very good luck with moderates, but I think the anger involved in this election may break that cycle.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6063 Jul 4, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
They get them from the same place they get their "facts".

Out of an orifice.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6064 Jul 4, 2012
I personally like the Mittens/Newton and Mittens/Santorum slates.

Guaranteed Democratic win with either.

Bachman and Christie too!!!

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6065 Jul 4, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. Romeny is not conservative enough for me, however, I understand some of his decisions given the state he governed. Bush wasn't conservative enough for me either.
With the rage over Justice Coward Robert's decision, I'm sure the Republican turnout will be fine, it's just that I would like to see a hard-right VP just in case. We haven't had very good luck with moderates, but I think the anger involved in this election may break that cycle.
What a pointless "analysis." If conservatives aren't going to vote for Romney even if his VP is Mickey Mouse, he is in big trouble.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6066 Jul 4, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
you will see it live on TV when votes are counted.

exit poll results.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6067 Jul 4, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
They get them from the same place they get their "facts".
Out of an orifice.
woof
your orifices will be sore then, when in January Obama and administration is arrested, right after President Romney is sworn in.

you won't be barking then.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6068 Jul 4, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you will see it live on TV when votes are counted.
exit poll results.
So, in other words, this is just your useless opinion with no analysis or data to support it. Gee, thanks for sharing.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6069 Jul 4, 2012
To all you whackadoos who have declared me to not be an American because I don't believe your infantile views of politics:

Am I allowed to go to the parade today?
LMT

Akron, OH

#6070 Jul 4, 2012
Personal Information:

His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney

He was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old.

His Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan

He was raised in Bloomfield Hills , Michigan

He is Married to Ann Romney since 1969; they five children.

Education:
B.A. from Brigham Young University,

J.D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University

Religion:
Mormon - The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints

Working Background:

After high school, he spent 30 months in France as a Mormon missionary.

After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar exam, but never worked as an attorney.

In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital a private equity investment firm, one of the largest such firms in the United States .

In 1994, he ran for Senator of Massachusetts and lost to Ted Kennedy.

He was President and CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.

In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where he eliminated a 1.5 billion deficit.

Some Interesting Facts about Romney:

Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people.

Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply, and many others.

He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.

He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.

He was an unpaid bishop and state president of his church for ten years.

He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years.

He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years.

He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity.

Mitt Romney is one of the wealthiest self-made men in our country but has given more back to its citizens in terms of money, service and time than most men.

And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income.... Just for comparison purposes, Obama gave 1% and Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%.

Mitt Romney is Trustworthy:

He will show us his birth certificate

He will show us his high school and college transcripts.

He will show us his social security card.

He will show us his law degree.

He will show us his draft notice.

He will show us his medical records.

He will show us his income tax records.

He will show us he has nothing to hide.

Mitt Romney's background, experience and trustworthiness show him to be a great leader and an excellent citizen for President of the United States.

You may think that Romney may not be the best representative the Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is, and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or practice fiscal irresponsibility. I know he has the ability to turn this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We won't like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but someone with Romney's background can do it. But, on the minus side, He never was a "Community Organizer", never took drugs or smoked pot, never got drunk, did not associate with communists or terrorists, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US.

Just as cold is the absence of heat and darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of good" -Albert Einstein
nancy

Akron, OH

#6071 Jul 4, 2012
Where is Oh Bumphuc's
Personal Information?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6072 Jul 4, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pointless "analysis." If conservatives aren't going to vote for Romney even if his VP is Mickey Mouse, he is in big trouble.
I never said that. I said that our turnout will likely be pretty good, but he needs a VP for those who are not inspired enough to take the time and head for the polls. DumBama is going to have the same kind of problem. It doesn't mean that nobody will vote for him, it's just that there is no encouragement for those who look at voting as a take it or leave it situation. Remember that a lot of people registered to vote for the first time because of all that hopey/ changie thing that just isn't there this election.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6075 Jul 4, 2012
Now I really want to be President:

Bill Clinton Earned $13.4M On Speech Circuit in 2011
Posted on: 10:15 am, July 4, 2012, by Dan Jovic

WASHINGTON (CNN)— Former President Bill Clinton commanded the largest speaking fees of his career in 2011, earning $13.4 million and exceeding his previous record by 25%.

Clinton’s fees were detailed in Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s annual financial disclosure report, released Monday. A CNN analysis of those records shows that the former commander-in-chief has earned $89 million from paid speeches since leaving the White House in January 2001.

While it is not unusual for former presidents to command millions of dollars in speaking fees after leaving office, Clinton is the only one subjected to strict disclosure requirements as a result of his wife’s position as a high-ranking federal official, first as a U.S. senator and now as secretary of state.
“The work he does around the world has given him a very unique perspective. Not just a former president’s perspective, but also the very unique perspective from his philanthropic work,” said Norman Stowe, a communications executive in Vancouver, British Columbia, who organized an economic conference with both Clinton and George W. Bush last October.“He’s really a gifted speaker. He speaks in a language that everyone can understand.”

Clinton delivered 54 paid speeches in 2011, roughly the same as his 2010 workload, but the marked increase in income can be credited to six overseas events that earned him the largest single paydays of his career.

The most lucrative was a November speech in Hong Kong to Swedish-based telecom giant Ericsson —$750,000. Clinton also earned $700,000 for a March speech to a local newspaper publishing company in Lagos, Nigeria, and $550,000 for a November speech to a business forum in Shanghai, China. He earned $500,000 apiece for three events in Austria and Holland in May and in the United Arab Emirates in December.

Prior to 2011, the most Clinton had earned from a single event was $525,000 for a 2008 speech in Edmonton, Alberta.

The former president’s previous record for speech income earned in one year was in 2010, when he earned $10.7 million for 52 events. His speech earnings last year were nearly double the $7.5 million he earned in 2009.
Almost half of the former president’s speech income last year,$6.1 million, came from 16 speeches delivered in 11 other countries, ranging from Canada to Saudi Arabia. The remainder was earned in 38 domestic speeches delivered in nine states and the District of Columbia.

Read more at: http://fox8.com/2012/07/04/bill-clinton-earne...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6076 Jul 4, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
Now I really want to be President:
Bill Clinton Earned $13.4M On Speech Circuit in 2011
Posted on: 10:15 am, July 4, 2012, by Dan Jovic
Isn't envy a sin?

woof
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#6077 Jul 4, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't envy a sin?
woof
Envy? Me? Nahh. If I were envious, I would demand that we take his money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurelville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating wife's in k town 12 hr lol 3
tarlton dollar general Wed Marie 14
Paskins and Sunday BUSTED with Meth Materials A... (Nov '12) Dec 16 NotWhiteTrash 31
Rayand Renoylds (Aug '12) Dec 13 scooby do 11
heather summers (Nov '13) Dec 13 whatevs 5
whats being built next to Valero. Dec 13 bill bob 5
RIP old town diner Dec 11 wondering 25
Laurelville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Laurelville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Laurelville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Laurelville

Personal Finance