Doper Back In Jail

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Another Laurelpill long time doper is back in jail.
T J BUTTS. Between him and his dad they have some sort of record
for father and son trips to the pokey. Dad is sitting in prison and son in jail.

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Mar 12, 2012
He's just one needle full away from Green Summitt

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Mar 12, 2012
HERION BUTTS one in a long line of local LAURELPILLIANS who have made the big time with many yet to come...

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Mar 12, 2012
Wellman's should be very busy soon as the dopers shoot up and blow up. The clock is ticking when you do dope and make meth. It's like playing with a copper head ... The bite will finish you fast.

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 14, 2012
TJ and Tommy those two snitches could get half of Hocking County locked up.

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Mar 14, 2012
half and then another half is more like it, just glad they are finally locked up where they belong, one less trailor that will be exploding in town

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jul 1, 2012
T.J. Butts & his sorry ass dad is nothing but snitching little Bitches who take it n the ass!!! Nobody likes the thieving bastards,there worthless as hell n everyone watch your young boys and girls around them cuz there definatelly baby rapers. I know this because i caught both of them trying 2 molest a couple of my dogs n eyeball fucking a little girl n foodtown a couple years ago. Please watch your children around them!!!

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jul 2, 2012
So why are the rest of you dumbarse dopers still hanging with TJ when you know he's a snitch ?
What about the Sunday's all are on probation in Pickaway County and the only way the old man is still on the streets is because they cut him lose to snirtch on you all ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurelville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online dating Nov 22 Common Sense 3
Purple Truck Nov 20 John boy 3
Tiffany Conley (Apr '13) Nov 19 Haha 22
Stereotypes and safe house Nov 18 Real 3
i just saw tj buttz god he's so hot (Apr '15) Nov 14 Truth 18
anyone knowbrandiHarperđź‘€ Nov 14 old friend 2
I won't stop looking ...... Nov 13 ITrearsstop123456 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurelville Mortgages