Darryl Winland In PCJ Jail Again

Darryl Winland In PCJ Jail Again

Posted in the Laurelville Forum

Bubba

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Another of the village's finest dopers is back in the Pickaway County Jail. And you know what is really F'ld up about it. His MOTHER got pissed because they were putting him back in jail ehne he couldn't pass a drug test. The Goofy Woamn begged them not to lock him up instead of being pissed at her son for not staying off dope.
Bet she could not pass a piss test either. And we wonder what is wrong with Laurelpill. Here it is folks whole families of white trash dopers. Half the population in the PCJ has ties to Laurelpill
Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jul 20, 2012
It made the front page of the Circleville Hearld today about the trashy hissy fit she threw about her baby boy going back to jail. She begged probation officers not to lock him up then cussed them out and stomped out.
It's whole families in this town that are dopers and crazy.
fact

Ravenna, OH

#3 Jul 24, 2012
Think u better get your facts straight his first time, mother had right to be upset, bad things happen to good people, he needs to get away from the white trash of laurelville. too many kids are getting into this bad stuff.
WTF

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jul 24, 2012
"MOTHER" needs to be upset with worthless DOPER son not with those putting him back in jail when he can't pass a piss test.
You are on probabtion subject to random drug tests and you use and get caught and it's NOT YOUR OWN FAULT ... Canone of you dumbass Laurelpill Dopers or Dopettes explain that ???
rumpke

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jul 24, 2012
It's LAURELPILL-WAKE UP and enjoy the ride
jessica0312

Lancaster, OH

#7 Aug 2, 2012
im close friends with the family and not a single one of you are righht. you are all fing idiots,. his mother is not a doper, and yea she was upset because hes her baby boy. i would do anything i could for my children too. and if every family in laurelville are dopers together was are you retards saying about yourselves. you people are so fu**ing stupid, so now when a mother defends her son, it makes her a doper too. yea that makes alot of since. just because a mother wouild rather her son get help, then go to jail it makes her a bad mother. do you people even realize how stupid you sound. wow i never realized how stupid people in this town were until now. and if your so sick of this town then fing move. no you cant because them you wouldnt know anybody in your town and you wouldnt be able to down grade them to make your sorry a**es feel better about yourselves. leave our town and our people alone and once again get your lives and worry about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurelville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
back in 6 hr Racheal 3
Bad drivers Mon Logan 4
Lacy Matzenbach Mon Lestat the Vampire 19
matt hart!!!! Sun Tom T 26
I'm new to town (Dec '16) Sun Fake people 14
s&m (Jan '17) Sep 21 Mary 12
Lil Red Outlet (Aug '12) Sep 18 Lindz 17

Laurelville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance