Trash

Circleville, OH

#22 Apr 23, 2013
I have this question folk wrote:
How did this get to be paid vs volunteer etc when it's about a low life cheating, gambling addicted low life that stabbed others in the back to get to be a volunteer fire chief who jumps calls into other jurisdictions and charges for squad runs he wasn't dispatched on ???
tarlton squad doesn't charge for runs. Just like your other "facts", you don't know what you're talking about.
CFD

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Apr 23, 2013
Trash wrote:
Ooh. You get paid to be a firefighter / paramedic! So someone has to pay you to help someone. Well, we volunteers do it for the love of helping people. We don't have to be bought! As for you, I have never heard such hateful , spiteful rhetoric. Take a chill pill. Someone who has to scream so loud how great they are, and work so hard to try to tear someone else down, ain't worth spot in my book!
You Dumba$$es could never pass the exams and test for the Columbus Fire Division. If you even finished school I would be shocked.Stay in your little hick town cause you'll never match up to the big boys.
Trash

Circleville, OH

#24 Apr 23, 2013
Tarlton squad doesn't charge for runs. If you knew facts as much as you do running your mouth , you might have half a brain.
lol

Cleveland, OH

#25 Apr 23, 2013
Awww somebody got all butthurt by the chief. How many hours of your week do you volunteer in your community? Every fish fry, every benefit, Joe is there helping.
How much of your time do you donate???
duh duh

Chillicothe, OH

#26 Apr 23, 2013
Hard to see how this is going.... I have vol. For lets say 20 yrs. This hero line is BS I know Joe he is a good guy anyone that vol.'s an beats their chest to make sure everyone knows what they do in my eyes are fake. We career an vol. Should all be on same page. AN I BELIEVE LVFD ARE REIMBURSED GAS MONEY AT THE END OF THE YEAR, WHICH HELLO IT's COMPENSATION .... I GOT COMPENSATED FOR WORKING 40 hrs at my ol job
nana

Oak Ridge, NC

#27 Apr 23, 2013
So if you don't charge for a squad run and can't get a crew and call for another department to handle the run is it not a burden on that other department? Not to mention the tax payers of the surrounding area's whom pay for fuel and equipment. Way I see it if my family member was having a medical emergency I'd rather have someone show up in a few minutes than wait 30-45+ for a volunteer squad.
chad

Wooster, OH

#28 Apr 23, 2013
He's sitting on a county line dumbasses. He can get to places, that Stoutsville squad is supposed to run, in 2 minutes that would take Stoutsville squad about 15 minutes to get there. I know that a couple of minutes in a long time when you are bleeding to death or can't breathe. Your point is not valid. The whole right side of tarlton rd. is in Fairfield Co.. Joe can be there in a.( 1) minute . Stoutsville would take at least 10 minutes if they were sitting in the squad. Then they drive right past tarlton squad. Does that make since to you? Do you want Joe to sit their and let someone die? What if your family needed a squad and there was one stationed 1 minute away in another county and you were told , no, you have to wait on Amanda or Stoutsville, just hold on they will be here in 12-15 minutes? Hope you know CPR! That's not even funny. Its a no brainier people.
dip stick

Medina, OH

#29 Apr 23, 2013
chad wrote:
He's sitting on a county line dumbasses. He can get to places, that Stoutsville squad is supposed to run, in 2 minutes that would take Stoutsville squad about 15 minutes to get there. I know that a couple of minutes in a long time when you are bleeding to death or can't breathe. Your point is not valid. The whole right side of tarlton rd. is in Fairfield Co.. Joe can be there in a.( 1) minute . Stoutsville would take at least 10 minutes if they were sitting in the squad. Then they drive right past tarlton squad. Does that make since to you? Do you want Joe to sit their and let someone die? What if your family needed a squad and there was one stationed 1 minute away in another county and you were told , no, you have to wait on Amanda or Stoutsville, just hold on they will be here in 12-15 minutes? Hope you know CPR! That's not even funny. Its a no brainier people.
Ain't been around long, years ago the same person made it known he or others would not ask for hocking co.EMS because they charge. Even if they could not get a crew. An u can get into there twp. Just as quick the ball diamonds are pickaway co.
chad

Wooster, OH

#30 Apr 23, 2013
dip stick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't been around long, years ago the same person made it known he or others would not ask for hocking co.EMS because they charge. Even if they could not get a crew. An u can get into there twp. Just as quick the ball diamonds are pickaway co.
that is true. But if you hear the call I would go, if I were you. If you know that you can be there quicker and save someone or assist ,I would do whatever I could. What is the monetary value of a human life? You likely know the person.But either way I would go. That's what you are trained to do. It is sad to think that people have or could die over some bullshit between departments.
nana

Thomasville, NC

#31 Apr 24, 2013
So Chad in your viewpoint being stationed near the county line gives you the authority to jump runs? But using mutual aid to handle your runs because no one is around to handle squad runs is perfectly OK? That's a double standard. Another double standard Tarlton is know for is the cell phone dispatch. What you hear over which radio the cell phones start ringing and head to the firehouse. Someday your going to be in another county tied up when a fire happens in your own township with no one to respond. I guess that's acceptable risk but in today's legal environment makes you liable volunteer or paid. Go ask an attorney. Seems to me more schooling or training is needed for the good ole boy's.
Look At The Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#32 Apr 24, 2013
You jump a run and are not dispoatched the LIABILITY is on the person who decided to do so.
Township is liable for any damage that occurs while on a jumped run and insurance would opt out of covering township it is as simple as that.
It's okay though for a medic/emt to respond to a scene from home on their own to assist until the disptached squad arrives.
In larger countie smutual aid agreements are iron clad so that units are protected.
If they jump a run and are needed in their own jursidiction the lawsuits will hit the fan. Saltcreek isn't using good judgement
iknow

Chicago, IL

#33 Apr 24, 2013
urStupid wrote:
Spoken like the true white trash you are. Raised like an animal . Jealous much ??? LOL
Go back to your hud rental or trailer and take a 'chill pill'.
spit.
hey wait a minute, don't you live in a trailer?
haha

Circleville, OH

#34 Apr 24, 2013
Somebody got their feelings hurt. To go on such personal attacks shows a real lack of character. Get over it. Grow up. If you can't make a situation better, try harder.
Ben Dover

Columbus, OH

#35 Apr 24, 2013
Lots of Class being shown the rest of the world by those in Tarlton and Laurelville
iknow

Columbus, OH

#36 Apr 24, 2013
haha wrote:
Somebody got their feelings hurt. To go on such personal attacks shows a real lack of character. Get over it. Grow up. If you can't make a situation better, try harder.
I agree, more character, less personal attacks. You wouldn't call someone on the telephone and say these things to them, for fear of what would happen to you. Cowardice is a character flaw. You should try to work on that.
iknow we

Columbus, OH

#37 Apr 24, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
Lots of Class being shown the rest of the world by those in Tarlton and Laurelville
we couldn't care less about the rest of the world, we're just concerned with our little part of it.
lol

Circleville, OH

#38 Apr 24, 2013
You still living with your mommy?
Ben Dover

Columbus, OH

#39 Apr 24, 2013
iknow we .. and your little part of it is full of ignorant white trash inbreds from what all of you post
iknow we

Columbus, OH

#40 Apr 24, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
iknow we .. and your little part of it is full of ignorant white trash inbreds from what all of you post
and that's the way we like it, we don't even mind the trailer trash, long as they're not outsiders.
boobysaLOSER

Chillicothe, OH

#41 Apr 24, 2013
iknow we wrote:
<quoted text> and that's the way we like it, we don't even mind the trailer trash, long as they're not outsiders.
Wiat a min. while I lower my IQ to understand you. Your nothing but the biggest piece of trash and some of the long time residents call you knob job Bob, now whats that all about ??????? LOL. Epa claim to fame, 600,000 grand and growing all under your lovely know it all mental nutness. Sucks to be you.......lol
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurelville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evan Dickson Richard smith robbers 3 hr Conservative 1
Herb Miller Wed freddy got fingered 1
Laura Watkins (May '14) Wed Laura 11
alishs hursts Wed r i p alisha 2
old town diner is closed Wed REALITY 18
throwback Feb 24 aight 2
Bobby d Dailey Feb 23 nobody in particular 1
Laurelville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web