Mother's boyfriend charged in infant'...

Mother's boyfriend charged in infant's death

There are 106 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Mother's boyfriend charged in infant's death. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A live-in boyfriend has been charged with murder after a 10-month old baby died this week from brain trauma.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

well

Van Wert, OH

#89 Dec 5, 2012
She should be charged with child endangerment at least!
okay

Chillicothe, OH

#90 Dec 5, 2012
Obviously "bubba" you think you know her and her situation and her family. So what's your name again? I'm sorry I didn't catch it, and how do you know these people, did you do drugs with them or something? Since you seem so sure about their drug habits. Maybe that's something you would like to share. And just because someone had an addiction if that is the case, doesn't mean they are in capable of feeling love or feeling the agony of losing this sweet baby. I hope you never have to go through this. Or someone you love. And I hope you never have to attend the funeral of a sweet baby that didnt get the chance to live. Lets not forget about that. You are all shadowing his light and love by bad mouthing the mother and her family. If you know the family so well bubba, why don't you talk a little about Kyle and how amazing he was?
okay

Chillicothe, OH

#91 Dec 5, 2012
What Mother would leave her child with a man that the paper stated along with her relatives for only 2 months ?
Not much of a mother to let anyone 'babyset' your child that you've only known for 2 months.
Its all over town that they both enjoyed 'drugs'.She is as much to blame as the worthless coward that took that innocent babies life. May they both rot in hell and get long prison time.
Cons in prison HATE baby killers. Justice will be served.
sparkle

Chillicothe, OH

#92 Dec 5, 2012
Could you please use your own user name, Jesus Christ.
ticked_off

United States

#93 Dec 5, 2012
Okay this goes to the people who want to sit there and seriously talk shit on a mother who just lost her baby. FUCK YOU. seriously. you guys dont have nothing else to do? he seemed like a good guy. how many people out there got with someone and found out they werent who they portrayed? sadly this had to happen. pretty sure her, and her family dont need you guys to sit there and bash on her. she is going threw enough. and i dont give two craps what you guys have to say about this. cause this is just uncalled for i couldnt even finish reading the stuff. i know her, she is a very damn good mother. she busts her ass at work to beable to provide for her childern. she did not and i repeat DID NOT deserve this. and i will sit here and fight on this site, in person idk about this topic. you guys have nothing better to do with your life then to down talk other people!? dont you guys have kids. im sorry by all means this does not mean anything bad to her in any way, but after this happened every second that i get i spend with my kids, unless i am at work or they are in bed. and you people just sit here and bash people all day long...to what make your selfs feel better!? to make your self feel important like you know something!? newsflash you no nothing. the only thing you down talkers know is how to take a already horrible and impossible situation for a mother and make it worse. i dont care if she sees this, im not trying to get brownie points, or anything. she is already a friend of mine. i just dont think what you guys are saying about her and her situation is right. i think that everyone who down talked her should at least say sorry. none of you ever seen her with that baby like i have. none of you seen the joy, and her face lite up when that little boy would smile at her. and none of you see her and how happy she is with her other two kids. so for you guys to sit here and call her a POS and everything else under the sun, is uncalled for. and truthfully i think that you guys are POS's for talking shit on a mourning mother in her time of need. i hope you all feel ashamed. and if not remember Karma, it gets people when they least expect it.
eww

Van Wert, OH

#94 Dec 5, 2012
Well that doesn't take away from the fact that others have opinions and this didn't have to happen actually but it did happen and nothing will change that. I feel bad for liz and I'm sure she's going through hell but she should of used her better judgment and not allowed him around her kids since he was wanted in cali for a parol violation.
Meca

Kansas City, MO

#95 Dec 5, 2012
eww wrote:
Well that doesn't take away from the fact that others have opinions and this didn't have to happen actually but it did happen and nothing will change that. I feel bad for liz and I'm sure she's going through hell but she should of used her better judgment and not allowed him around her kids since he was wanted in cali for a parol violation.
Im pretty sure she didnt think it was going to escalate to a degree this bad. And truthfully i think everyone should just leave her alone, let time help her cope with the loss of her son, and people should talk about baby kyle. How awesome he was, and post how blessed they are to have been in the presence of such an amazing little boy. Instead of downgrading that little boys mother and father the people who he loved and who loved him more than anything. Thats disrespectful to that baby.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#96 Dec 5, 2012
How many of you self appointed saints that are in here bashing this mother have children? How many of you parents have gotten to know a child care provider or teacher for more than two months before turning care of your children over to them? It's on the news all the time, teachers, priests, state cert. babysitters, that are abusing and mistreating children! Hell there's family members in prison for molesting and beating their children, nieces, nephews or grand babies! She may have been a bad judge of character, but in know way did she ask or deserve for any of this to happen, nor did sweet baby Kyle! I hope and pray that this never happens to any of you ill considerate pieces of shit, because you are sooo careful scanning all your child care providers, even as condescending and disrespectful as you have been to this family during this tragic time, do not deserve to go through it. Rest in peace sweet baby Kyle, thoughts and prayers to his Momma and all
The family!
Meca

Kansas City, MO

#97 Dec 5, 2012
All i can say is AMEN. At least someone else hopefully got the point across. Thank you.
Cow-girl75 wrote:
How many of you self appointed saints that are in here bashing this mother have children? How many of you parents have gotten to know a child care provider or teacher for more than two months before turning care of your children over to them? It's on the news all the time, teachers, priests, state cert. babysitters, that are abusing and mistreating children! Hell there's family members in prison for molesting and beating their children, nieces, nephews or grand babies! She may have been a bad judge of character, but in know way did she ask or deserve for any of this to happen, nor did sweet baby Kyle! I hope and pray that this never happens to any of you ill considerate pieces of shit, because you are sooo careful scanning all your child care providers, even as condescending and disrespectful as you have been to this family during this tragic time, do not deserve to go through it. Rest in peace sweet baby Kyle, thoughts and prayers to his Momma and all
The family!
itsjustme

Columbus, OH

#98 Dec 5, 2012
Cow-girl75 wrote:
The family!
Well said. RIP baby Kyle
Hmmm

Leslie, MI

#99 Dec 6, 2012
The baby has been laid to rest, now it's time for all you worthless dopehead spongers to pay.
wow

United States

#100 Dec 6, 2012
U guys are all idiots! And sound like the family ur defending are the dope heads :) get over yourselves nobody hear cares about what any of you are saying. We are in no way disrespecting baby kyle we are taking up for him and leaving our opinions on how unfit his mother is! That's all! We aren't disrespecting anyone but wayne walker!
Tom

Logan, OH

#101 Dec 7, 2012
Funny wrote:
WOW are we forgetting a baby lost his life here?? why cant you have some respect? if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all. yes the mom has made some mistakes in her life (who hasn't) but that dont make her a bad mom. you all talk as you really know what happend that night but the truth is no one but that sick man and the baby will ever really know. the mother of this beautiful baby boy worked to make sure the kids had what they needed.. so it makes it her falt cause she had to work? i have meet this mother and her kids and they where happy and well taken care of..did you ever stop and think this man lied to her about himself? all in all you dont know so stop talking like you do, and if you do know stop hiding behind a fake name on here point blank... R.I.P to that beautiful baby boy ....P.S a baby lost his life and a family is hurting Respect would be nice
She made a mistake that took her child's life, so yes, she IS a bad mother.
GODsthejudgeNOTy ou

United States

#102 Dec 10, 2012
Why must you hate like this? It's not our place to pass judgement, some of you have "judging" and opinion mixed up. They are not the same. I wonder, have any of you made a mistake, EVER in your life? Please don't shoot your mouth off with no proof, it appears you believe whatever you read or take hearsay as gospel. My goodness, how pious you all are; sitting at your keyboards waiting to pounce on ANYONE for ANYTHING; a FEEDING FRENZY! Do you have any compassion for anyone? Do not think something bad will never happen to you. The tables will turn and YOU will become the target of people just like you are now; judgemental and know it alls. How will you feel then? STOP THE HATE! NOBODY WINS...
Yep

United States

#103 Dec 11, 2012
Scumbag dopehead that failed to protect should go to jail. End of story. Thats a fact
Tom

United States

#104 Dec 11, 2012
GODsthejudgeNOTyou wrote:
Why must you hate like this? It's not our place to pass judgement, some of you have "judging" and opinion mixed up. They are not the same. I wonder, have any of you made a mistake, EVER in your life? Please don't shoot your mouth off with no proof, it appears you believe whatever you read or take hearsay as gospel. My goodness, how pious you all are; sitting at your keyboards waiting to pounce on ANYONE for ANYTHING; a FEEDING FRENZY! Do you have any compassion for anyone? Do not think something bad will never happen to you. The tables will turn and YOU will become the target of people just like you are now; judgemental and know it alls. How will you feel then? STOP THE HATE! NOBODY WINS...
god isn't real, your argument is invalid.
sparkle

United States

#106 Dec 13, 2012
What in the holy f uck is wrong with you???? If you're trying to be cool and get a rise out of someone, you're just making yourself look like a piece of worthless trash yourself. Too bad there isn't a hell, your burn. Lets just go ahead and and burn u now and get it over with.
happy

Athens, OH

#108 Dec 13, 2012
Sharon Peedurs wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like turkeyburger is back with a new screen name.
Why hasn't turkey or her friend been posting?
cali707girl

United States

#109 Jan 12, 2013
Okay let me ask everybody on here how many of u actually know wayne (the bf).....cuz from the sounds of it NONE of u do. Okay i have known wayne many many years and u guys are judging him hy his looks wow wayne has a soft heart and genuinly cares for other people u dont know him...yeah he has a past but none of u know the circumstances behind his past...not to mention just like him everybody else on here has a past as well...just because somebody is being accused of something doesnt mean that they actually did it...im sure each and everyone of u have been blamed a time or two in ur lifes for something u really didnt do so plz step back and look at urselfs before u speak on anybody else exspecially someone u dont even know..thk u...and baby kyle my prayers are with u r.i.p!! Wolfe keep ur head up stay strong and remember the truth will eventually come out, we love and miss u and pray and think about u always....dont give up those of us who truely know u believe in and carry u in our hearts
drug test takers

Ray, OH

#112 Jan 13, 2013
And this is PRIME reason why anybody receving government assistance should be drug tested.. Need I say more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurelville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KKK racist Pizza 13 hr sickos 74
What's up with this chick Krystal Sterner 15 hr old school 1
Blob at cafe Mon Wishlist 13
Why doesn't anybody ever eat at the ridge in? (Nov '12) Mon Karlmaximus 53
Barry and Stacey Freeman (Jun '16) Mon Beware 32
Giovanni's GONE Dec 4 PatriotAct 14
Scott Bowen Jr. (Oct '15) Dec 3 AJM 63

Laurelville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance