Mother's boyfriend charged in infant's death

Nov 30, 2012 Full story: The Columbus Dispatch 104

A live-in boyfriend has been charged with murder after a 10-month old baby died this week from brain trauma.

Read more
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
I would know

Waverly, OH

#1 Nov 30, 2012
This is horrible. I have been seeing so much stuff about this on fb. My heart goes out to the mother of this little baby. This guy should be tracked down and beat 2 death or tortured in my book.. How could someone do this? And not 2 mention she trusted him. Such a said shame this little boy lost his life for nothing :(
WTF

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Bastard should be shot on sight.
No Mercy For baby killer
Joe

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Sounds like a terrible decision on his part, a very poor decision on her part and unfortunte for the baby.
Uncle Cracker

Kingston, OH

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Take a look at that pos, would you let him anywhere near your kids? Ex-inmate written all over him. She was hardup for a boyfriend!
I'll never tell :)

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Hard up haha that's funny I know the girl personally and she is a very great mother and beautiful woman. She could of had almost anyone she wanted. She's a ver hard working woman who lives for her children and loves them dearly. And to judge a person by appearance is pure ignorance something she isn't is ignorant. Yea maybe she should of done some things different but you know she's suffering .
Wow

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Lucky baby wrote:
Didn't have to grow up with an ink piece of shit and a redneck mom. He's better off.
Well, sounds like you're a piece of shit. You'll get yours.
Rose

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Lucky baby wrote:
Didn't have to grow up with an ink piece of shit and a redneck mom. He's better off.
You know what i think your a piece of sh*t for even saying that..this lil boy was well loved by many people. i have known the family for years and there good hard working people, yes the mother had made her f*ck ups in her life but when it came to her kids she took very good care of them and loved them.who gives a f*ck redneck or not we are talking about a baby who lost his life because some sick b*stard couldnt keep his hands off him.if you dont know the hole story then maybe you should keep your mouth shut cause in the end it only makes you look like the a*s!!!! people get on here and run there mouths and have no clue... Please have some RESPECT for this little boy and his family they are going throw a very hard time and dont need any of this b*llsh*t....if you can't seem to RESPECT that then don't write anything at all!!! R.I.P Baby Kyle we love and will miss you always and to his family my thoughts and prayers are with you.
kara

Waverly, OH

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Wow!!!!!! What a horrible thing 2 say!!! For one thing a tattoo doesn't describe a person and who they are and make them a pos and secondly if she is a redneck or not that doesn't make her a bad mother!!!! I have seen her fb and her pictures and that mom is going through hell!!!! Horrible of u 2 say!
I'll never tell :)

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 30, 2012
You people in here are f*cking ignorant I swear! Yea she's a country girl so what means nothing she's a very loving mother I've known her for years since she had her first and was pregnant with the second. All that woman did was make sure her babies had and came first she never put them in any type of danger to her knowledge she's going through a lot and it's ignorant and rude of you people to judge her .
sooooo

Akron, OH

#11 Nov 30, 2012
It is ignorant! A baby went through pain and im sure was afr
atter what kyle didn't deserve to die!
sooooo

Akron, OH

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Lay off these ppl! Let them have peace. That baby suffered and you want to talk crap....really. idk these ppl but I don't believe God or anyone intended his life to be taken the way it was! Little baby boy was upset and afraid and couldn't defend his little self! Think about baby kyle! No.matter what he didn't deserve this nor did his family! My heart and prayers go out to the family! Rip lil baby boy. May his momma have the strength to survive this tragedy ! I've literally cried all day over this! Extremely sad!
Terrible unbelievable

United States

#14 Nov 30, 2012
That mf. WILL BE found. He might as well kill himself. If the family dont get him he will be tortured in prison. He will get pissed and spit on. Every time he comes out of PC he will be shanked. You dont fuck with kids and get away with it. Man what a tragedy. Where was liz? A tramp stamp like that on his neck im sure he will be identified. They have face recognition cameras in NYC now that actually identify people with warrants.
Kimberly

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Wow! What a bunch of cold hatred people.. I know the family, and they are really good people. Always taking care of their own.. Just let this family live in peace, and HELP them deal with this instead of bashing her about something you know NOTHING about.. Community's are suppose to pull together in times like this, not pulling this family apart and making this a 1000x harder on them.. JUST BACK THE FUCK OFF!
Momma1212

Springfield, OH

#16 Dec 1, 2012
I think she should go down for it as well,I hope the state takes her children and puts them in a safe environment. That baby suffered all because she didn't put a stop to what was going on. Bless the little boy

Since: Nov 12

Heath, OH

#17 Dec 1, 2012
It amazes me how you self-righteous pricks can sit on here and pass judgement on this poor girl and her family! They are dealing with a horrible tragedy and loss in Baby Kyle and all you can do is bash the mother! She left him with her boyfriend, a man she thought she could trust! I have two children of my own and have left them with my boyfriend many times while I went to to work. At worst she was a bad judge of character! Give this family some peace in what is a heartbreaking time for them! Rest in Peace sweet Baby Kyle and may the man responsible for this burn in hell! My condolences and prayers to the family!
Bubba

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Baby Kyle DIED because his mother had a worthless pos boyfriend old enuf to be her daddy. Where was her family when she kept making such stupid decisions?
You can't call choices like that mistakes beacuse she could look at teh POS and tell what he was.
No Job, Tats on neck, Moving from place to place.
Yep ... Baby KYLE sure was loved by lots of people they let him DIE at the hands of a WORTHLESS POS and with as equally WORTHLESS POS MOTHER.
SHE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL TOO ..... No she'll boo hoo to get sympathy and walk away free to hook up with another POS and have another kid or 10.
swampfox

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Dec 1, 2012
Bubba wrote:
Baby Kyle DIED because his mother had a worthless pos boyfriend old enuf to be her daddy. Where was her family when she kept making such stupid decisions?
You can't call choices like that mistakes beacuse she could look at teh POS and tell what he was.
No Job, Tats on neck, Moving from place to place.
Yep ... Baby KYLE sure was loved by lots of people they let him DIE at the hands of a WORTHLESS POS and with as equally WORTHLESS POS MOTHER.
SHE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL TOO ..... No she'll boo hoo to get sympathy and walk away free to hook up with another POS and have another kid or 10.
I've been told by someone close to her that she is pregnant right now with Walkers baby! WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Facts Are This

Columbus, OH

#21 Dec 1, 2012
Then that baby should be taken away at BIRTH.
Real GOOD MOTHER that loser is. To shack up with something like a drifter scumbag old enuf to be her daddy and then get knocked up by the scum.
She a real winner.
Lock Her Up Pickaway She might be just as GUILTY as Walker ..... Mothers Do Kill Babies.
Momma1212

Springfield, OH

#22 Dec 1, 2012
She's worthless in my opinion,I have no use for people like that. I heard she was pregnant with his child also.
protectthekids

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Dec 1, 2012
Momma1212 wrote:
She's worthless in my opinion,I have no use for people like that. I heard she was pregnant with his child also.
I totally agree.
Ialso hesrd she was on drugs . What the hell is wrong with childrens services that they don't step in and take those innocent children away before something tragic like this happens. It REALLY bad in hocking county. They took away this worthless druggie moms children, she has 6 and is in her early twenties, not once but twice , and the kids were given back. They live in FILTH and just went by her dirty hud rental dump and the upstairs window is broken out. When one or more of her children have to suffer because of hocking counties neglect to protect those kids,(she's been called on several times ) then I intend if something tragic were to happen the news media will be called in. Hocking County should take MOST of the blame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurelville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heather summers (Nov '13) 19 hr BOB 6
What's up with the Tarlton Fd? Sat mana nana 37
Easy to screw (Mar '14) Mar 27 Takes One to Know... 4
andy Mar 25 wow 10
Debra pryce Mar 24 Jill 3
Brittany and Haylee smith Mar 23 concerned_neighbor 3
Kingston Yard Sales (May '13) Mar 23 bob 9
Laurelville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web