what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

wait i also heard that ur brother chazz lives there to and if thats true then hell yea jason needs knocked upside the head for leaveing those ppl alone with his kids
not her responsibility

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

what wrote:
u know what i dont know his family that well but i will let them know when i see them that u r on here asking ? About them and dogging jason that was not his fault o and to answer ur ? Yea she moved in to those kids home if she dont want to b there motherly role model then she needs to start stepping so someone else can and being her sister and ur post in the other forum u know where their mom is and that they dont need another person in their life like that so just stop ur dumb shit
Your right and I have told her those babies DNT need that shit but like I said its not her fault so what he works 3rd shift so did my mom & dad as we were younger and stuff like that didn't happen they r his kids he should take better care of them or make sure their well taken care of but go ahead tell them just saying
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

well then she needs to start takeing some kind of resposibilites spending his paychecks and leaveing them kids with nothing wow so with that said again how the hell does she think she can raise a baby??
not her responsibility

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

what wrote:
wait i also heard that ur brother chazz lives there to and if thats true then hell yea jason needs knocked upside the head for leaveing those ppl alone with his kids
Why do u have to bring her brother Chazz in this what did he do to u??
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

ok i will typer slower here for u so read it slow if she would have told jason she did not want to watch them or step up to her resposibilities then he would have never went to bed thinking his kids where in good hands and would have got someone else
not her responsibility

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

He knows she pregnant we was all told over the weekend and I know when I was pregnant I couldn't get enough sleep how many pregnancies does it take someone to go through to know how a pregnant woman sleeps??
sister

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Well I know plenty of mothers that have multiple kids, that never stopped caring for the kids in there life do to a pregnancy. So I dont know what type of mothers or people you hang out with. For the stuff that you have put on here about my brother I will not put your family out there like that, thats not me but I will say as long as I have been around them I have nothing good to say. And for the day you was there and he was a sleep so was I and my kids where out side also with no jackets on so it wasnt that cold, plus if I remember right your daughter was playing ball with the kids that day in the park?
funnystuffrightt here

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

It's funny how her sister Tera gets on here and try's to take up for her sister Carla lol when that DUMBCUNT lost her own kids over DRUG'S lol and the only reason she still has her youngest daughter is because the daddy Dave is to dumb to leave her because he know she will turn him in for what he dose lol
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

well sry 2 say sister but yes her pregnancy would make her more tired on top of haveing hiv and hep c so u better warn ur brother to get checked and with all the other std's the baby will never have a chance in life i can't believe she would even want to get pregnant
not her responsibility

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

sister wrote:
Well I know plenty of mothers that have multiple kids, that never stopped caring for the kids in there life do to a pregnancy. So I dont know what type of mothers or people you hang out with. For the stuff that you have put on here about my brother I will not put your family out there like that, thats not me but I will say as long as I have been around them I have nothing good to say. And for the day you was there and he was a sleep so was I and my kids where out side also with no jackets on so it wasnt that cold, plus if I remember right your daughter was playing ball with the kids that day in the park?
That's right she was but she had clothes on cause I took my jacket off to make sure she was warm cause my car broke DWN & I didn't expect to be there that long....me and my sister aren't the closest but she is my sister and I love her no matter what she's done to my family and I'm not going to sit around and let ppl trash talk her on this stupid site when these kids aren't even hers
not her responsibility

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

funnystuffrightthere wrote:
It's funny how her sister Tera gets on here and try's to take up for her sister Carla lol when that DUMBCUNT lost her own kids over DRUG'S lol and the only reason she still has her youngest daughter is because the daddy Dave is to dumb to leave her because he know she will turn him in for what he dose lol
U have no idea what happened and why I lost my kids what happened to me is why I turned to drugs in the first place but I am clean now and that's all that matters and I don't just have my youngest daughter I got my oldest one too...smith
not her responsibility

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

funnystuffrightthere wrote:
Learn how to spell u can't even spell a simple word it's does not dose dumbass
TRUTH HURTS

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

I AM NOT RELATED TO ANYONE INVOLVED BUT LET ME TELL YA WHAT JASON & HIS BABIES R BETTER OFF W/O HER I WITNESSED HER TRYING TO SELL HER A$$ FOR A TATTOO...HARD TO TELL WHAT SHE BROUGHT BACK AFTER HER WEEKEND OF FUN!! HER WORDS TO ME FIRST TIME I MET HER WAS THAT SHE ALWAYS WANTED CHILDREN SO GUESS WHAT MOMMY CARLA STEP UP OR BACK OFF!! JASON HUNNI U CAN DO BETTER LOOSE HER NOT UR BABIES! JASON IS A GOOD MAN & GREAT FATHER WORKS HARD TO PROVIDE FOR HIS KIDS!!! HE CAN DO BETTER
KATRINA SHAFFER

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

not her responsibility wrote:
Well if u DNT like her and think that way of her then why do u allow them to stay with her and that's no excuse ADHD put them through counseling why let them struggle with what they've been through and I'm saying THEIR NOT HER RESPONSIBILITY HE IS THE DADDY U ARE WHO GRANDMA??OR ARE U THE AUNT??

This is his sister and b4 the other post was deleted to day I seen where u said that those kids are nothing to you. Well good then stay the hell away from their home. Next time you want ur sisters suboxones meet her somewhere, dont meet her at those kids home and I do remember jason buying things for ur daughter what he thought of as his niece. Why the hell did you let him buy those things for her if u cant stand his kids o and I hope carla is pregnant cause I cant wait to see when no one gets their suboxones no more from carla cause when u r pregnant u cant get those.
not her responsibility

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

KATRINA SHAFFER wrote:
<quoted text>This is his sister and b4 the other post was deleted to day I seen where u said that those kids are nothing to you. Well good then stay the hell away from their home. Next time you want ur sisters suboxones meet her somewhere, dont meet her at those kids home and I do remember jason buying things for ur daughter what he thought of as his niece. Why the hell did you let him buy those things for her if u cant stand his kids o and I hope carla is pregnant cause I cant wait to see when no one gets their suboxones no more from carla cause when u r pregnant u cant get those.
Now see woman so dramatic aren't u I never said they didn't mean nothing to me I just said their not my niece & nephews I DNT know them that well to be that close to them yet so back the f**k up and quit putting things in my mouth...and quit talking shit u know nothing about
sister

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

not her responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right she was but she had clothes on cause I took my jacket off to make sure she was warm cause my car broke DWN & I didn't expect to be there that long....me and my sister aren't the closest but she is my sister and I love her no matter what she's done to my family and I'm not going to sit around and let ppl trash talk her on this stupid site when these kids aren't even hers
WHAT??? You lost me.....you didn't see where i put it wasn't that cold my kid's had NO jackets? So what does your daughter wearing a jacket have to do with anything? AND NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING AND I LOVE THEM KIDS TO DEATH AND IM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE DOG LITTLE KIDS. I mean really what type of person are you? So you can love Carla and stick up for her all you want, but i'm going to be sitting here LOVING AND STICKING UP FOR MY BLOOD also. My brother lost his dog lost his kids has no bills paid they are all turned off and has now got bed bugs so you tell me, how is she better for them kids? Go ahead can't wait to hear it? You are right they are not her kids but they are her RESPOSIBLITY she has told my mom TIME and TIME again "I TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR GRANDKIDS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT" SO MAYBE IF YOU WOULD HAVE WARNED US ALL THAT SHE IS A LIER THEN WE WOULDNT HAVE LEFT THEM KIDS ALONE WITH HER!!! im done her i cant watch a grown woman talk about kids like this on here and i'm sure you wouldn't like it very well if someone was putting your daughters life story all over this but yet you sit there and do it to other children SMH!!
sister

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

what wrote:
well sry 2 say sister but yes her pregnancy would make her more tired on top of haveing hiv and hep c so u better warn ur brother to get checked and with all the other std's the baby will never have a chance in life i can't believe she would even want to get pregnant
PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE ISN'T THAT MANSLAUGHTER IF YOU DON'T TELL THE PERSON YOU HAVE HIV???? I will let my brother know.
not her responsibility

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

KATRINA SHAFFER wrote:
<quoted text>This is his sister and b4 the other post was deleted to day I seen where u said that those kids are nothing to you. Well good then stay the hell away from their home. Next time you want ur sisters suboxones meet her somewhere, dont meet her at those kids home and I do remember jason buying things for ur daughter what he thought of as his niece. Why the hell did you let him buy those things for her if u cant stand his kids o and I hope carla is pregnant cause I cant wait to see when no one gets their suboxones no more from carla cause when u r pregnant u cant get those.
And I have not said nothing bad about Jason except where was he at when this went on BOTH OF THEM ARE AT FAULT HERE NOT JUST CARLA BUT EVERBODY IS BLAMING HER WHEN THEIR NOT EVEN HER KIDS...Jason is a great person and if this is true about Carla then she needs to be a bigger person and step the f**k back these kids have been put through enough!! ENOUGH SAID
funnystuffrightt here

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

LOL!!!!! I'm really glad people are starting to see what you guys are about and what you guys do to other people's life's with your bullshit and i told you KRAMA A BITCH NOW HER SHE COMES LMFAO ENOUGH SAID :)
not her responsibility

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

sister wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE ISN'T THAT MANSLAUGHTER IF YOU DON'T TELL THE PERSON YOU HAVE HIV???? I will let my brother know.
As far as I know she does not have HIV and if she does and knows bout it then that's all on her!! But I've asked her and she swears she DNT...and I'm not the one who started this crap all I'm saying is put the boy in counseling if not when he's older y'all will hate it cause my step brother was troubled like that and his dad refused to help him said he was just a boy well now he's doing 15 to life in prison for killing his own 5 month old son and he's younger then Chazz I do feel for those babies they have been through so much at such a young age and I have told Carla if she gonna play games to get out of there cause the babies have been through enough already:( I'm SRRY for what your family is going through right now and yes later on it was cold I didn't notice bout him not wearing all that stuff either cause we was trying to get the car up and running and was wanting to get my girls home I never said NOBODY WAS A BAD PERSON...I know my sister has her faults but like I said I'm not gonna let ppl talk crap like that bout her just like your standing up for your family...your family is in my prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of55
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Laurelville Discussions

Search the Laurelville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min xxxrayted 28,465
blonde at valerio 5 hr well well 21
fat girls 5 hr peterman 1
out by VFW Thu Andy 3
Speeding Tickets Jul 8 hmmm 8
check out pickaway county jail active inmates (Feb '12) Jul 7 hey 29
How can Tarlton be brought back? (Jul '13) Jul 6 I am Amish 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Laurelville Jobs

•••