First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wanta know

Potosi, MO

#1 May 29, 2012
Who knows something I don't? I hear they are all a piece of work.
mslette

Highland Park, MI

#2 Jun 7, 2012
The thurstons are really not horrible people.. really they arnt
Sherry

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jun 8, 2012
They tried to get my boy TJ hooked on DRUGS...
hugh

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jun 8, 2012
show me a thurston and i will show you a lowlife piece of shit, child molesting/beating METH heads all of them, they should be shot on sight like a rabid dog
wtf

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jun 9, 2012
Lil Bob was seen walking around Laurelville holding a rag with a big turd inside and crying his eyes out when ask Lil Bob whats wrong he replyed its bad very bad I had a miscarrage last nite and my man said he no longer loved me.
Sam

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 9, 2012
Your are saying that Lil Bob loves his Tube Steak?
Seems like a few do in the village. Even a flamer or two around the town would you not agree
josh

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jun 9, 2012
lil bob tried to give me a reach around at the last Grizzfest, damn tweaker went gay or at least is out of the closet and flaming all over LAURELPILL looking for the love of a good man
woah

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2012
What bout that Dustin? He's a bitch.
msn

Toledo, OH

#10 Jun 10, 2012
Lb being gay could be factual I suspected it 13 yrs ago... but getting tj butts on drugs... tj did that on his own... and dustin.. he's a great guy went through some trouble.. but over all a great guy... the thurstons have never done anything wrong to me..
xyz

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2012
This girl I know said Dustin hit her while they were dating. I saw him start a fight with kicking the guy in the back as he was walking away. I think "woah" is right, def a bitch.
Gingerbread man

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2012
I think they rock
phil thurston

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2012
Say what you want on your computer bet u don't say a word when u see me.
truth

United States

#14 Jun 23, 2012
You have always been a piece of shit drunkard rapist. Hiding under daddys skirt. Cant wait til the feds seize everything. Then what. You crawl back under rock. Who you going to or have beat up? Your woman? You are a soft little coward. Daddy might not be able to save you next time.
Mslette

Columbus, OH

#16 Jun 24, 2012
Those are hard words to say from Michigan ... Couldn't hear you could you speak up a lil bit... The Thurston boys.. Have had they're issues in the past.. But I'd like to think that's all behind us now.. Look forward bitches
Jerry Sandusky

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Jun 24, 2012
phil thurston wrote:
Say what you want on your computer bet u don't say a word when u see me.
Hi Phil don't fight with these boys just just do everthing I taught you Love Jerry
Tina Smith

Ashville, OH

#18 Jun 24, 2012
Like Phil said you can run your mouth on your computer but you people don't even have the balls to to use your real name. Truth you are a stupid pussy who has no idea what you're talking about. The Thurstons are good people who will drop everything to help a friend in need.
Gingerbread man

Bergholz, OH

#19 Jun 24, 2012
Those boys are amazing people. Great friends , terrifying enemies. You either love or hate them.
woah

United States

#20 Jun 24, 2012
Hiding behind a screen name? I've told them I can't stand them to their face but they're all to stupid to understand.
tiffany

Davisburg, MI

#21 Jun 25, 2012
Yet u still go by woah. Walk up to Phil and tell him u can't stand him. I've seen him mad n it isn't pretty. Bet you don't come out so well but good luck if you do I'm sure I'll hear about it.
Aaron Schwalbauch

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Jun 25, 2012
woah wrote:
Hiding behind a screen name? I've told them I can't stand them to their face but they're all to stupid to understand.
And Yet your name is that of which I tell my horse when we are riding into shit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurelville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Bowen Jr. (Oct '15) 5 hr AJM 64
Foreclosures (Dec '15) Thu Jess 12
KKK racist Pizza Thu hills have eyes 76
Crosby girls get 10 years Wed AprilT 4
What's up with this chick Krystal Sterner Dec 6 old school 1
Blob at cafe Dec 5 Wishlist 13
Why doesn't anybody ever eat at the ridge in? (Nov '12) Dec 5 Karlmaximus 53

Laurelville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance