Combat Zone Wrestling was in NJ at the time of the Extreme Wrestling ban in NJ which forced them out of the state, now it appears they are back in the state and doing extreme wrestling matches.
Numerous pro wrestling companies who run in New Jersey follow the rules when it comes to extreme wrestling and not do it on their shows. Combat Zone Wrestling should be no exception to the ruling.
Combat Zone Wrestling should be fined, if not banned in New Jersey. If they can not obey the laws in New Jersey, they shouldn't be running here.
The following photos were obtained from last Saturday's show at the Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, NJ.
- US Money-Bills staples to the owner DJ Hyde's head
- DJ Hyde, the owner of CZW, standing over his opponent whose in barbed wire
- Barbed wire close up that was used, extreme weapon
- The CZW owner, DJ Hyde, attacking his opponent in a barbwire looking fence
- A photo of a metal cage fence on the top of the ring ropes covered in barbwire