Review: L & L Caribbean Cuisine

Posted in the Laurel Springs Forum

Chris

Collingswood, NJ

#1 Oct 8, 2011
ZERO Stars...I knew this place was going to be a bad experience when they didn't have JERK CHICKEN left. No staple dish on a Friday night? Settled for the Brown stew chicken, which was a disappointment. Tasted entirely too strong of peppercorns and thyme which were still in the stock and had to be picked out with each bite along with small strange chicken bones. Not a pleasant experience. iNot to mention the checkout experience was abysmal. Stay away from the woman with the bad combover. She refused to run my credit card again after she messed up the first transaction and insisted I go to an ATM to take out money thereby incurring extra fees. Two ATMs later I finally picked up my sub par meal and she had the nerve to short change me. Only recommend to your worst enemies. Worst business practices I've ever encountered.
DEBBIE

Mount Holly, NJ

#2 Dec 12, 2011
THIS PLACE HAS THE BEST PLACE TO EAT SO COME AND GET YOUR FOOD HERE EVERYTIME U ARE HUNGERY THE FOO IS VERY GOOD THE OWNER IS VERY NICE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MS-13 in Lindenwold NJ (Oct '08) Mar 28 somba5333 21
News Camden Home for Children was a haven for 114 years (Sep '08) Mar 24 Frank Roxby 6
News Christie's budget proposes pension overhaul, be... Mar 5 jordennancy23 1
preschool, pre-K Mar 2 cominghome 2
Super Wawa Mar 1 keith 1
Heroin & Prostitution (Sep '14) Feb '15 Odin14 4
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Feb '15 kathy morrissey 825
Laurel Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Laurel Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]