Dr. Pradip Patel - Where is the DEA!?!

Posted in the Laurel Springs Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
hmm

Barrington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 9, 2010
 
Doctor Patel has been a great doctor to ME. I go to him as my family doctor for cold flu shots etc etc. Being without insurance he is one of the cheaper doctors that will see me. I do notice however long lines to get into his office. I once over heard two people talking about "pain management" and I have to admit alot of his patients look like junkies. He is a great guy and doctor I would really hate to see his practice ruined by junkies who are taking advantage of him and his scripts!
TheStraightFacts

Hammonton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 12, 2010
 
MOre and more doctors are pushing pills. I"ve noticed that with the 3 different doctors I deal with. They always have a new pill to push me. I feel like a guinea pig. I usually tell them what side affects I suffered and they then prescribe me another set of pills. MD should stand for MEDICINE Doctor not MEDICAL.
Dlo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 3, 2011
 
He doesnt ask questions and will prescribe whatever u want but in small enough doses that he cant get in trouble w DEA. Not to mention do u have any idea how much money he makes?!?? He sees like 100 people a day....6 days a week. He is absolutely paying SOMEBODY off
jon

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 27, 2012
 
Public Advocate wrote:
Careless prescribing of prescription drugs, anti-psychotics, you name it! But where the f*** is the DEA!?
Did you go and get what u want or did a relative go and abuse there medicine? Which is it? Cuz hes agood doc and even better person me and my family have been going to him for years. Its not him that is the problem its the people that that lie and abuse legitamite medicine!!! Do u know him personally then u know hes foreign and people take advantage of that and snow him over ITS NOT THE DOCYOR ITS THE PEOPLE THAT GO TO HIM! He is the closest, nicest, best, and one of few doctors that take my insurance. True lot of p ero ople look like junkies however there the ones that throw tantrums when they cant get what they want. I see it all the time. If your complaing then you probably didnt get the prescription you wanted! Hes good honest doc with crooked patients!
Renee blackwood nj

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 29, 2012
 
hmm wrote:
Doctor Patel has been a great doctor to ME. I go to him as my family doctor for cold flu shots etc etc. Being without insurance he is one of the cheaper doctors that will see me. I do notice however long lines to get into his office. I once over heard two people talking about "pain management" and I have to admit alot of his patients look like junkies. He is a great guy and doctor I would really hate to see his practice ruined by junkies who are taking advantage of him and his scripts!
Dr. Patel is a good physician! He listens n try's to help. Who r u to judge "a lot of his patients look like junkies"? What does a junkie look like, your kid or your mother?
Lee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Dlo wrote:
He doesnt ask questions and will prescribe whatever u want but in small enough doses that he cant get in trouble w DEA. Not to mention do u have any idea how much money he makes?!?? He sees like 100 people a day....6 days a week. He is absolutely paying SOMEBODY off
. Its funny you say that, I love Dr. Patel and have been going to him for quite a while however he will NOT prescribe whatever you want, I recently asked him to put me on a medication that I was on a while back with another Dr. and was told I had to have my records faxed over so that's bs! Also, you don't have facts that prove how much he makes or that he's paying anyone off so stop bad mouthing a great doctor!!!
full of crap

Sewell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 8, 2013
 
yes Dr. Patel is a very nice doc..but he also gives out percocets like candy..I know for a fact he has been shut down twice by the dea,n even got caught selling scripts out his back door..they give him 50 dollars then he writes whatever u want..Where r the Dea
aggrivated

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 11, 2013
 
Lee wrote:
<quoted text> . Its funny you say that, I love Dr. Patel and have been going to him for quite a while however he will NOT prescribe whatever you want, I recently asked him to put me on a medication that I was on a while back with another Dr. and was told I had to have my records faxed over so that's bs! Also, you don't have facts that prove how much he makes or that he's paying anyone off so stop bad mouthing a great doctor!!!
**Exactly, same thing with me, I couldn't just get what I want...And for the people who are, maybe YOUR the dishonest one!!**
Lol

Collingswood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 17, 2013
 
Renee blackwood nj wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Patel is a good physician! He listens n try's to help. Who r u to judge "a lot of his patients look like junkies"? What does a junkie look like, your kid or your mother?
Probably you!!!! If ya can't tell one person from the next ... A junky like someone with scabs all over their bodies.. Dirty hair.. Wearing pajamas... Smelly... Falling asleep in the waiting room.. Your an idiot
Dumb people

Marlton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 22, 2013
 
People on here probably writing bad things about him because they couldn't get what they wanted from Dr.Patel. So basically they want to bad mouth someone's practice. Yes1, there might be people that look like they are crack heads that come in but remember this. You are lindenwold- the people that are lindenwold will tell you what kind of people there are there but overall, Dr. Patel is a great Dr. Even if u don't have insurance he makes it affordable where you get some of help while you are sick. He doesn't need to hustle and make that extra money on the side. I been going to his practice since I was 13 years old- and this is nowhere near what half these people are talking about. People are stupid and say things that they don't know what they are talking about grow up.

Since: Oct 13

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 28, 2014
 
This is stupid, I cant believe I even ran across this as a thread, Hes my Doctor and you cant judge a Doctor on his patients, EVERY DOCTOR in every state has addicts going to them,
Some Doctors u can blame & others u cant, I know for a fact hes had idiots change his scripts, write scrips and steal his pad,Junkies are Junkies and they will always find a way to get what they want.

Dr Patel is a honest doctor that has helped me more times than I can count, Just calling in a antibiotic when needed ; to me thats a good doctor. Ive been there for years and he does sort out the riff raff, So all u people bad mouthing him what happened he caught you Doc Shopping. If your playing the system for drugs you'll lose , But the real problem is the people who really do need certain meds cant get them anymore because of Doctor Shoppers and Junkies!
I struggle everyday just to get out of bed because of the PAIN Im in, And all these idiots come along and screw it up for those of us that need certain medications to function, to walk.....Im tired of the surgeries.... I still cant believe his name is here you people are probably drug addicts that he caught or you pushed for a strong medication. YOU DESERVED WHAT U GOT & GET!!!!
WTH

Hammonton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 28, 2014
 
I have been trying to make an appointment with Dr . Pates office for 2 days. I can not get through....it just rings and rings and rings. Does anyone know if he has retired?
WTH

Hammonton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 28, 2014
 
WTH wrote:
I have been trying to make an appointment with Dr . Patels office for 2 days. I can not get through....it just rings and rings and rings. Does anyone know if he has retired?
???
Jed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Thursday Mar 20
 
My brother is a junkie and has been going to Dr Patel for years now. He just got our younger brother hooked on prescription meds as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Laurel Springs Discussions

Search the Laurel Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pine Hill teacher pleads guilty to child abuse ... Apr 10 PIP 1
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Apr 7 Sara Hunter King 798
memories of Blackwood, New Jersey (Oct '09) Mar 30 Jackie Corby 12
MS-13 in Lindenwold NJ (Oct '08) Mar 30 the don 20
Review: Genesis Healthcare Voorhees Powerback (Mar '13) Mar 28 Annon 27
La Roma Pizza (Jun '11) Mar '14 Atom 2
beards and moustaches (Mar '12) May '13 meltay 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Camden County was issued at April 16 at 3:02PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Laurel Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Laurel Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••