Tony Buckley RINO
blown off the road

Laurel, MS

#1 Feb 24, 2011
So District Attorney Tony Buckley decided he's a Republican & wants us to know he was a DINO all along. Has to go on TV to Tell me about it and how it changes nothing. Well then why switch? Reminds me of when Mayor Susan did that after 12 years. She lost partly cause people noticed it was a crass political move and nothing more. Not as crafty as she thought.

Buck and J. Ronald took their little comedy tour on WDAM With Buck playing straight man. Now it's front of LLC. Buckley said party does not mean anything in his position. That's why he switched cause it means nothing? Went on TV to tell me about Nothing?

J. Ronald made some jokes about Democrats and some smarta@@ remarks. J. Ronald should get back to work and get off TV or at least make it work relate rather than something that means nothing according to the man it's about. Maybe get back to getting the rapist or something else more important. Must be little crime.

http://leadercall.com/local/x62854782/Oros-ca...

Maybe get Senator Wicker on the phone and get that guy back from Mexico. Naw go on TV and talk politics and maneuvering and say that's not what it is. That's ok cause come election time I'm voting for someone more serious and less clownish. Mickey Mouse.
sm69ac

Noxapater, MS

#2 Feb 24, 2011
You won't be voting for Mickey Mouse because he hasn't qualified as of yet. No one is going to run against Buckley so you'll vote for him or no one. What does it matter in that position anyway. The Sheriff ran his first campaign for that office as a Republican and then switched to Democrat for the next one. Does that mean you vote for him or Larry Dykes who has never run anyway other than Democrat?
Blown off the road

Laurel, MS

#3 Feb 24, 2011
sm69ac wrote:
You won't be voting for Mickey Mouse because he hasn't qualified as of yet. No one is going to run against Buckley so you'll vote for him or no one. What does it matter in that position anyway. The Sheriff ran his first campaign for that office as a Republican and then switched to Democrat for the next one. Does that mean you vote for him or Larry Dykes who has never run anyway other than Democrat?
I will vote Mickey Mouse. Voted for him instead of Billy Joe. That's what the empty write-in line is for.

As far as what does it matter in that position? It doesn't except he's claiming to have been faking and only a DINO coming out of the closet as something else. Buckley came on TV to tell me it doesn't matter and brought J. Ronald to says it does. Trying to be Crafty like Susan. Clownish and not serious. Mickey is the better choice.

Hodge did the same thing (minus holding an office for 2900 days as a DINO or RINO) but I thought that was just being political too and didn't care for it. Like you said doesn't matter in that office but it does enough to come on WDAM and say it doesn't mean anything but it does. Are They confused? Not really it's political maneuvering in a position you, I and Tony say isn't political. Sure is getting political. Check Mickey.
3119mtt

Laurel, MS

#4 Mar 1, 2011
Hodge and the rest decide they were DINOs too. Now there RINOs, I mean really Republican, cough** BS** cough.

http://leadercall.com/breakingnews/x651388770...

Bunch of phonies being a bunch of phonies.
sm69ac

Jayess, MS

#5 Mar 2, 2011
Anyone switching this late in the game is just telling us that this is a job that they will do anything to hold onto. They espouse one way for 4,8,12 or however many years they are in office and then they all of a sudden have a change of heart. Live or die by the sword. Dance with the one that got you here. We see through the crap. We are not as stupid as you think we are. You switch not because you have come around to the Republican way of thinking but because you feel it gives you the best shot at keeping your well paying cushy positions. Fakers
3119mtt

Laurel, MS

#6 Mar 2, 2011
Gee that's what I was sayin'. Hodge is a relatively young man. Demographics are changing. Is he going to run as a democrat in 8,12,16, or 20 years? Of course he is unless he makes enough money elsewhere or his name becomes mud, which is likely.

Buckley may be looking for a better job with Phil Bryant. Tony announced with him in Jackson. Don't mean nothing. Then why travel 85 miles to say it next to the future governor?

I'd have more respect for these guy if they ran as independents rather than the current hot brand.
3119mtt

Laurel, MS

#7 Mar 2, 2011
Those that change affiliation shortly before the deadline.
http://leadercall.com/local/x1771106690/Local...

Sheriff Alex Hodge
County Attorney Wayne Thompson
Supervisor Andy Dial
Supervisor Danny Roy Spradley
Justice Court Judge Howell Beech
Circuit Clerk Bart Gavin

Is that a miracle or are they sitting around playing politics. Kind of explains why things in Jones county don't run smooth. Bunch of bums trying to hold on after doing a poor job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know larry huffman??? (Nov '12) Thu BlackSheep 12
Mandy lindsey Apr 23 jjswondrin 1
good doctors who are not afraid to prescribe pa... (Jun '10) Apr 18 Redbird 88
Dr Carroll Pierce Mar '16 Anonymous 1
lisa roberts Mar '16 her biggest fan 2
Trying to locate an old friend,Mr Billy Joe McN... (Jun '12) Feb '16 Jeff 2
News Crime Stoppers recognizes supporters Jan '16 Buzzkill 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurel Mortgages